Lone (Black Butler FF)

Bởi fan_of_the_sand

This is a Ciel love story. It all starts with a demon named Luna Goodwin. She doesn't have any family. Her pa... Xem Thêm

Authors Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Notes
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

168 6 1
Bởi fan_of_the_sand

I was finally able to go back to the circus. The reapers finally stopped chasing me. I really need to stop making reapers mad, no matter how fun it is. Today is the day the boy and his butler join the circus. I wonder what will happen.

~Time skip~

Well, the butler and his master joined the circus. His master had no talent at all. His butler did all the work. I guess that's what he's supposed to do. I looked at the boy. He is kinda cute......... NO I CAN NOT THINK LIKE THAT!!!!! I looked at my watch, yes I have a watch. It's time for me to meet up with the others.

I was walking down the road to meet up with them when those reapers showed up.

'Not again,' I thought to myself.

"I see your going somewhere, but where to," he said.

"I'm going to see someone and no I'm not eating his soul," I said the last part in a whisper.

"I see, but I'll keep my eyes on you," he said. I walked to the spot and looked for the others. I walked over to them and sat down.

"What do you think about the newbies," Joker said," Smile and Black."

"Don't bring me into this," I said with boredom," I want to watch it all play out." 

"Do you know something that we don't," Joker said.

"Maybe, I'm not certain, but I'll do my research," I said with no emotion. As they talked, I drifted of into my own little land. I thought about Smile and how we should be ....... NO, NOT AGAIN!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT BOY!!!!!

"Luna, Luuuuuunnnnnaaaaa," Joker said.

"Huh," I said.

"You really need to stop spacing out,"Joker said.

"I have to go," I said suddenly feeling as if I should be somewhere else.

I ran down the road and then bumped into someone.

"Oops, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," I said with a huge blush that stretch cheek to cheek.

"It's alright," I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw the boy that Joker named Smile. He didn't fit the image though. It looks as if he hardly smiles at all. 

"H-Hi," I said still blushing. Why did I stutter? What is this warm feeling in my stomach?

Yuzuki: Sorry for the long update and short chapter. This was just a good place to stop typing. I will definitely update over Christmas Break. 6 more regular days and 4 more school days. I will try to make a Holiday special on either Christmas or Christmas Eve. Probably Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays to everyone on Wattpad.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.1K 304 61
"It's dark.... I'm lost......and so is she... We'll figure it out......just how long will it take?" You'd think that getting rid of your enemy...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...