Mutant is the new normal (boy...

By Dalton159

Shawn has had an....interesting life. He has powers that he doesn't understand. When he turned 13 years old h... More

Why am I not surprised(Chapter 1)
A single white Rose(Chapter 2)
Chicken nuggets and fries (Chapter 3)
I missed you (Chapter 4)
What's up sexy? (Chapter 5)
The sticky notes (Chapter 6)
Is it a date? (Chapter 7)
Ready? (Chapter 8)
Angel (Chapter 9)
Taywor (Chapter 10)
Water Condoms (Chapter 11)
So does Taylor (Chapter 12)
You are now Shawn Mendes (Chapter 13)
What kind of complications (Chapter 14)
My American asshole (Chapter 15)
Favors (Chapter 16)
News (Chapter 17)
Hopefully it will last (Chapter 18)
It's okay (Chapter 19)
A Funny Weird (Chapter 20)
Super power list
New book
Sequel is out

Last Chapter (Chapter 21)

2K 106 13
By Dalton159

A/n I know, last chapter, but don't worry, there will be a sequel. By the way this chapter changes through a lot of p.o.vs

Mahogany p.o.v.

The streets were empty as I walked to Cam's house. I was late, because Jacob ditched me for "something important". He always says that and never tells me what it is and I'm fucking getting tired of it. I try to be understanding and stuff, but what's so important to an 18 year old, that he can't tell me.

I sigh, trying to calm myself down. "Are you Mahogany Lox," a person says behind me. I turn and see a gothic woman, with black hair, brown eyes, and pale white skin looking at me. She was wearing a black leather jacket with those silver pockey thingys, a grey shirt, black combat boots, and some black pants.

"Yeah. Who wants to know," I ask. This is starting get creepy.

She smirks and bites her lip piercing. "Perfect." Somebody grabs me from behind and places something on my face as I try to scream. "Sh sh sh sh. It'll be okay," the man grabbing me said. That's when I realized it was just chloroform. I wanted to laugh, but I just pretended to be knocked out.

I willed my body to relax, by sending a small calming drug through my body. I close my eyes and fall to him. I heard them chuckle together. "I think the boss would like her," the woman said.

"Yeah, I know," the guy agrees. I hear a car drive by and stop in front of us.

"Get her in," the girl orders.

I hear two sets of footsteps walk over to me and that's when I take my chance. I put a chemical into my nails to paralyze people and when the first guy picks me up, I open my eyes and scratch the guys on the face. He wails and drops me on the ground. I catch myself and get back up.

The guy I scratch holds his cheek as the other tries to grab me. I take a deep breath and blow air in the guys face with a knockout gas. The guy immediately falls. The paralyzingly effect must have started its effect, because I hear the other guy fall too.

"I knew she would put up a better fight," the goth girl says, grabbing a plastic ball.

"You should have listened to me," the guy says. Now that I get a better look at the guy, I see he is dressed in a police uniform. He had dark brown hair, buzzed cut, and green eyes. He actually looked kind of cute, if he wasn't trying to kill me.

"Next time I will." The goth looks at the ball and a laser comes out of her eyes, making the ball glow.

The guy touches the cement sidewalk and in his hands the cement shapes into a stone sword. He grabs it and points it at me. "you have one chance girl. Choose well."

"Mhm, I choose my freedom," I say.

The girl throws her plastic ball and I move out of the way, but when the ball lands, it blows up. Okay, maybe not as confident. The girl grabs another ball and throws it at me, but I dodge it again. The guy runs closer to me and swings his sword. I duck and he misses it. He tries to cut down but I roll to my left. I get up and blow on his face with the knockout gas and he soon falls.

I smile as I look at my accomplishment. Then I see a glowing ball land in front of me and I jump away as it blows. I try to run but wherever I go the girl throws a ball to blow it up. "There's no way out Lox. I already called for back up. Just make it easier and give in.

I turn to her and see I'm to far away to blow any knockout gas. Knowing my powers, she won't get close to me. Then I get an idea. I may not be able to knock her out, but I can maybe disorient her. I blow some knockout gas towards her and she doesn't seem effected. I move to run and she throws a ball, but this time it's a little off. She seems a little wobbly, but still standing strong.

I move more and she tries to throw it but it goes the other direction. "Don't move or I'll blow up the ground."

I don't listen and instead of running away I run towards her. She is caught off guard and tries to shoot a laser to the ground, but I jump on her causing us to fall. I put my hand up and scratch her with the paralyzingly serum causing her to slowly freeze. I smirk and get up.

"Woohoo," I yell. I can't wait to tell the guys about this.

I feel something touch my head and then the world turns black around me.

Shawn p.o.v.

We all yelled surprise to Tristan and the face he makes is priceless. It's a mixture of surprise and happiness. He was so excited and happy that he was jumping up down. Sadly though, there wasn't any kids his age at the party. We couldn't have kids and parents in a house full of mutants.

I took Tristen to the bouncy houses and left him with Matt and JJ who were dressed up as Captain America and superman. They all bounced as I went inside.

"Shawn," I hear a voice say. I turn to see Sam Portepotty standing there in a Captain Hook costume.

"Yeah," I ask walking closer to him.

"Brent says he wants to talk to you." He then flies away and goes join the little party. This is exactly why we couldn't have humans over. These guys would have ruined it for the rest of us.

I walk upstairs to Dillon's and Brent's room and knocked on the door. "Come in," I hear Brent say.

I open the door and walked in. "I heard you wanted to talk to me."

Brent was chilling in an Iron man suit on his bed. He nods his head and takes off the mask. "I felt something go wrong," he tells me.

"What," I ask gently, sitting in the bed.

"I was sleeping you know, since I'm a lazy butt, and I started to feel weird things in my dream. I didn't realize it was my powers till I woke up. I felt Mahogany walking over here, when she then gets ambushed by two mutants and two humans. She put up a good fight, but another mutant got her and now she's taken."

"Are you--," I hear a beep on mine and Brent's phone. We frown and look at our phones and I see a message on it.

Unknown :

Get out now.

We both showed each other our phones and see the same message. "Shawn, I feel 30 people coming this way," he tells me. "They are a couple miles away, but from the speed they're going at, I think they're in cars and from the grouping, I'm guessing ten cars."

"We need to evacuate."

Chris p.o.v.

I get into the train, and wait for it to take off. These last couple months have been fun, pretending to be Shawn. His family is so sweet and kind, that I wish I could stay. I got a message from the professor a couple weeks ago, that I needed to leave today. I told Mr. and Mrs. Mendes that I had stomach ache about a week ago and then made up a lie that I had a rare stomach condition that only a doctor in Germany could help with.

I left with all the stuff I needed this morning and told them my plane leaves at 10. In reality I'm going to take a train to the capital of Iceland, Reykjavik, at 5, then take a plane to Italy, then take a bus to Poland, and then take a private jet to England, where I will stay with some of the students. The professor didn't tell me why the students were there, but I wasn't going ask.

The train starts to move slowly and I sit down to wait for my destination. I shift into somebody else when I see no one looking. I need to keep changing till disguises till I get on the plane. I can't afford to mess this up.

I look around for who I should copy. When I get out, I need to shift into somebody else, so I can't be traced easily. I pick a middle aged man who is sitting alone listening to music. Since nobody is with him, there won't be a chance of somebody recognizing him when we stop.

The train then comes to quick stop, causing everybody to jolt forward. Some of the lights started to flicker on and off. "Sorry folks, we're having some technical difficulties. We will be up again, momentarily," the driver says in Polish, through the intercom. Okay this isn't so bad. I was going to be at the plane an hour early anyways, so I have time to spare.

The lights out of nowhere turn off. Some people scream at that, but we all stay relatively calm. Nobody can see in front of them though. I feel a hand my mouth and I try to shift into somebody else, but a needle touches my back before I can. I feel my eyes start to droop before they finally close.

Taylor p.o.v.

When we all got the text message, we didn't know what to do. It could have just been a joke. It wasn't till Shawn ran downstairs yelling we need to go, that we actually took action. We were going to run to our cars, till Cameron told us, there were road blocks all down the streets. These people probably knew we would try to escape.

"So what do we do," Matt asks, shaking a little.

"Aaron you're the smart one, what should we do," JJ asks.

We all turn to look at him. He touches his chin as he thinks about it. "I think that the Dolans can shift into some kind of animal that jump high and carry lots of people."

"On it," they say, shifting into large horses and running outside.

"Next I think Sam's power is levitate, so he can fly himself and a couple people with him," Aaron says. Sam nods and he goes wait outside with the horse Dolans.  "Jc and Lia go with him to increase his power and keep cover." They do as they're asks and run out.

I notice that JJ, Matt, Cam, and Shawn all have confused faces. That's when I remember, they don't know about Lia's powers, but we don't have time to explain. "Aaron the Dolans' can only take maybe two people each and with Jc's help Sam can only take ten. That leaves six people still here," I say. 

He sighs. "I know, but I don't know what to do. We can only run after that."

"No we don't," JJ says out of the blue. We all turn to look at him. "I can phase through objects. I can maybe help."

That gives me an idea. "can you phase objects and people too," I ask him. He nods his head. I turn to Nash. "We can use your strength to pull people people with that old wagon you guys have. We can use JJ to just phase through the fences and houses. They won't be able to stop you guys if you're going through people's houses."

"I don't know how many people I can phase at a time," JJ mentions.

"And why can't the Dolans take the wagon," Nash complains.

"JJ try like four people at first to see and Nash, they can't take it or else they can't jump over the fences."  

"That then leaves one of us," Jack points out.

"I can run," Cam says.

"No you're not," Nash says. "You're going to some with us."

"Why? I can do it."

"No, you can't out run them."

Cam smirks up at him. "Really?" Cam then super speeds out of the room and returns a couple seconds later next to Nash.

"Okay, maybe you can."

"Let's go then," I yell.

We all figure out who is going with who quickly. We actually get an extra room, because Cam takes my little brother Tristen. 

Before we can leave though Brent then say, "They're here."

3rd p.o.v.

Gregg tells sits in the middle of the vans talking to the other captains about the mission. Two cars are coming from either direction, in the front and two others are doing the same from the back of the house. The rest were at the road blocks waiting, for any other people coming.

"Vincent, are you there yet, in case they go that way," Gregg asks the other captain on the other side.

"Yeah we're here."

"Good. Martin are they still in there." The guy in the back with a computer nodded his head. Gregg grinned. "Let's go then."

They all burst out of the car and ran in. They burst through the doors and through smoke bombs in. He heard a lot of them yelling as they pulled them down.

"What the hell," one of them said. He shot a knockout dart him. Greg's team started shooting darts and handcuffing people left and right. By the end all were captured.

When they brought them out in the clear sky they threw them on the ground and that's when they saw there mistake. They were all the same person. A guy in platinum blonde hair. Soon all of them started to disintegrate and disappear.

Gregg grabbed his walkie talkie. "Vincent, are they back there."

"No, only a bunch of farm animal," Vincent says looking out at the field.

"There is no farm," Gregg tells him.

Vincent eyes go wide at the news. That's when he notices that all the farm was starting to dissolve and show what it really was. Just a normal neighbor hood. It was like he was in an illusion or something.

Their boss won't be happy about this.

Jacob p.o.v.

When I got the text from Kyra, I thought is was strange. She said she wouldn't need me for a while, but I guess I was wrong. She told me to walk in through the wood part of the institute for some reason, which was really weird for me. She said it was because people may be watching, but I didn't question it.

When I see the house a couple yards away, I start to get excited. I'm about to run in when I get a text. I look down at it an frown. It says,

Unknown:

Don't go in

That's all it says. Nothing more or nothing less. Who would have sent me this message? I ponder it for a couple minutes, before deciding to go ignore it and just be careful.

When I take one step towards the house I see something fall quickly. I don't get a good look at it, but I do see it's metallic kind of. When it lands on the institute the whole thing blows up, right in front of me. 

I get knocked back and land on my back. I groaned at the pain. I slowly get up and look at the place I used to call home. I gasp at the scene and feel a few tears fall.

Something touches my neck and soon the whole world spins around and turns dark.

Unknown p.o.v.

I sit there, waiting for the news of my captains. I am waiting for them to tell that it all went well and they have them either captured or dead.

My phone rings on my desk and I quickly answer it. "Hello," I ask.

"Hello," my second in command says.

"It's you," I say to her. "Did everything go as plan?"

"We don't know about the Kyra's mutants yet, but our trap for Whitesides worked perfectly and I've gotten news that we stopped the train, before Mendes could escape."

I grin at the news. "Perfect."

--------

duh duh duh. I hope you guys enjoyed it, because I did. I'm still debating if I should make my alien book yet. If you guys want me to make book 2 tell me in the comments. Please vote comment follow and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
2K 75 13
How can you fall in love with someone that you've just met? I didn't even know him. I didn't want to know him, I just wanted to help him. ______ {boo...
277K 4.6K 45
"What the hell is a Magcon?"