I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean

37.2K 993 142
By bebe875

Daniel's POV

I chugged the alcohol which tasted like water now and sang loudly to one of my favourite songs, at the same time I was laughing and moving my head to the song.

"I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean

I'm a wanted man

Public enemy number one

Understand

So lock up your daughter

Lock up your wife

Lock up your back door

And run for your life

The man is back in town

So don't you mess me 'round

Cause I'm T.N.T."

I looked in the mirror on the wall, my hair was ruffled and my eyes were blood shot from the drugs but I didn't care. I raised my eyebrow and chuckled quietly.

"You're back in the old games Dan the man." I winked at my reflection.

One hour passed and I had lost lost count of how much alcohol I drank, I was now lying on the floor staring at the ceiling and losing consciousness. The door slammed open but I didn't look at the person who entered my parents home.

"Daniel?" I recognised the voice but didn't respond, all I wanted to do was be left alone so I could have fun. "I'm not going to leave until you answer." Jack said lowly and I scoffed.

"What can I do for you Jack?" I smirked.

He stared at me for longer than necessary. "I know what happened but you can't always run away from your problems you need to face them. Have you noticed that when you want to be left alone you come back here but then it results in you acting recklessly. Look man Cataleya hasn't come back and no one knows where she is...What if she's hurt?"

I laughed and he stared at me in confusion. "Who fucking cares what she does anymore? So what she left I don't care, now leave Jacky boy I'm busy."

"What the fuck Daniel? Are you going to drink and do drugs all day or something? This ain't you man stop acting like this. You need to man up and go find Cataleya." Jack's words did nothing but anger me.

"That bitch broke my heart so I can't man up, my whole fucking life I've been hurt by people I loved so give me a good reason to go after he. I done everything I could for her, I protected her, loved her, and even changed for her. But what did she do? She fucking broke my heart. Yes I'm going to drink until I feel numb. So do me a favour and leave." I shouted my voice filled with venom the whole time.

He stared at me with wide eyes. "I haven't seen you like this since your brother left." He whispered but that struck a nerve.

"If you're not going to leave then I will." I gritted my teeth and grabbed my black leather jacket and stormed out the house.

I could hear Jack running behind me trying to catch up but I was faster, I got on my brothers bike and left Jack behind. I sighed in relief but I knew I was stupid for driving a motorcycle while I was still drunk.

I arrived at the graveyard and slowly walked to my fathers grave. "You told me that you will always be here for me. Where the fuck are you old man? Do you know how life has been treating me? Like shit."

I hadn't noticed that I had started crying. My eyes bled with pain and my head started throbbing. I got up and left, I leaned against bike and wiped the tears roughly then I slammed my fist against the seat. I got on my bike and headed towards somewhere I never thought I visit again.

I arrived 15 minutes later and banged my fist against the door. She opened the door with shock but quickly covered the shock with a sly smile.

"Daniel what are you doing here baby?" She whispered and run her hand down my chest trying to seduce me.

I smirked. "Lucy..." But before I could finish my sentence she pulled me inside and started the dirty.

I went with the flow but with one thought in my brain.

Fuck you Cataleya.

__________________

Jack's POV

"Fuck." I shouted as I saw Daniel speeding away on his bike.

He was back to phase one, when his parents got killed his brother looked after him for a couple years. But that selfish bastard left when he got in shit, this meant that Daniel had to replace him in the gang, I couldn't leave him so I joined as well.

But Daniel went from being innocent to guilty, corrupted, wild. He used to work with the gang when necessary but he would also go partying every night, take drugs from time to time and he drank alcohol when he needed to forget the pain he was going through. But after a while he stopped but he became cold-hearted or as some say an empty shell of nothing. He didn't care about other people except his own little gang.

When he fell in love with Cataleya he slowly started becoming his old self but now that this has happened he's back to phase one. Which means anything could happen.

I dialed the Bosses number and waited patiently for him to answer.

J - for Jack ---- and ---- B- for Boss

B- Hello?

J- Daniel just left, he's been drinking and doing drugs like he used to. Have you found Cateleya?

B- We haven't found her but we know she's at the airport. I'm on my way there right now. I want you to find Daniel and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

J- Okay I'll try.

I ended the call and got in my car and drove to the gangs house. Everyone was pacing around and we all were confused.

"Jack." I looked at Tia and she had tears in her eyes, she was scared that something was going to happen to Catt.

I pulled her into a hug and tried to comfort her while running my hands through her hair. "Shhh every thing is going to be fine, it's okay, you don't need to worry about anything."

"It's not that. I'm scared for Cataleya, I think I know where she's going." She stuttered and her lips were trembling.

"Where is she going?" I asked and held her shoulders and she looked at me.

"She's going back to Spain, I think she wants to kill her stepmother and her father. She's hated them for a reason and I think she only wants revenge now. But I know that her stepmother is not what she seems to be." She explained.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not positive about this but I think her stepmother was the one who sent the two people here to kill Catt." She said and my eyes widened in shock.

I inwardly groaned and I knew things were getting fucked big time. I sighed and nodded then called the Boss and let him know what Tia told me. The Boss was as surprise as I was but he was angry at the same time.

After I made Ben and Mathew come with me to find Daniel and let him know what's happening. Leo stayed with the girls just in case something happened.

After three hours we were close to giving up but I received a text from a friend of mine letting me know where he last saw Daniel. My eyes widened at the address, Ben and Mathew looked at me with confused expressions.

"Daniel's at Lucy's house." I said and they swore.

What none of the girls know is that Lucy's father works with the police and that means he's putting himself in danger. We drove in silence because we were all lost in our thoughts, when we arrived at Lucy's house we looked at each other knowing we were slightly scared.

I knocked on the door softly but no one answered so I knocked harder, after half a minute the door flew open and Lucy stood in front of me wearing nothing except a leopard print short morning robe. I tried to look anymore but at her.

"I'm looking for Daniel." I said keeping my voice low.

She raised her eyebrow and leaned against the door but arched her back. I gave her a look of disgust and she smirked. "Daniel's not here."

I sighed in frustration and moved her out the way, or forced her. She tried to attack me with her nails but Mathew held her back and I walked in the house. After couple minutes of searching downstairs I ran upstairs and slammed every bedroom door open. I pushed the last door open and saw Daniel in bed with the sheets covering his manhood.

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes. "I thought I told you to leave me alone." He said.

"Cataleya is going back to Spain and we think she's going to kill her stepmother and her 'Fake' father. She's in trouble and you need to do something about it." I said hoping he would show any sign of worry but he still looked at me with a cold expression.

He huffed. "And you are here because?"

I stared at him. "Aren't you going to do something? I get it she broke your heart but what if she gets killed?"

He saw a glimpse of pain in his eyes but it was gone instantly. "Not my problem." He got up and got dressed then he walked downstairs, I followed him and waited till he stepped out the door. As soon as he walked out Mathew and Ben held him and dragged him to the car, Lucy was shouting in anger and telling us to leave Daniel alone but we ignored the bitch.

"What the fuck man? Let me go you dicks." Daniel shouted and I rolled my eyes.

Ben sat next to Daniel and I sat in the drivers seat then put child lock on. Mathew was going to bring Daniel's bike back to the gangs house. The whole journey we had to listen to Daniel shouting and acting like a 6 year old.

"I said stop this fucking car now Jack, I swear I'm going to kill you."

I rolled my eyes and Ben laughed. "Dan the man shut the fuck up."

"I will not shut up Ben." Daniel shouted back.

"Ben just knock him out already." I said and Ben did the favour.

I can't wait for all this to be over already.

________________________

Pic of Ben and Mathew on the side

COMMENT - VOTE - FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 24K 46
Heartless assassin Aero Black can't be bothered to remember the names or faces of his victims. After getting a hit on Hailey Romano, he thinks it sho...
65 9 23
Katherine was starting her sophomore year in college with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eye...
330K 5.8K 32
He saved her. And she fixed him. Carmen Alvarez (19) the daughter of Spanish mafia leader Fernando Alvarez and his arranged wife Evelyn Alvarez. She...
33.1K 755 34
Meet Diamond. A fiery woman who loves to leave a mark on all those she meets. She never backs down and is stubborn to Kingdom come. Now meet Deshae...