Sexting / Texting One Directi...

Par lizzielaurad

Ever hoped to be retweeted by a famous person ? Or followed by a famous person ? Even speak to a famous perso... Plus

Sexting / Texting One Direction
Chapter 1: "Yes im weird. Deal with it!"
Chapter 2: Who is it? HAHA ! too bad..
Chapter 3: IM DEAD. OFFICIALLY DEAD
Chapter 4: <3
Chapter 5: Selfish huh?
Chapter 6 part 1: Talk about sassy...people call me the sassy one HA !
Chapter 6 part 2: I'm checking myself into an asylum
IMPORTANT
Chapter 7: Operation Make Ellie Jelly
Chapter 8: Who knew they would be the fucking smart ones ?
Chapter 9 part 1: MY BODYS TOO BOOTYLICIOUS FOR YOU BABY!!
Chapter 9 Part 2: Harry
Chapter 9 Part 3: Louis
Chapter 10: Future endeavours ? Is he stupid ?
Chapter 11: If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it !
Chapter 12: You Are An Idiot.
HELP !?!
Chapter 13: NOW WE ARE IN THE PRESENT TIME !!
Chapter 14: You just wiped your face with my dick towel
Chapter 16: "OH MY GOD" was all i could say
Chapter 17: Potato Fart
Chapter 18 Part 1: Awww. Is wittle Hawwy embawwised?
COMPETITION
Chapter 18 Part 2: buck, buck, bucuuuuk!!
Chapter 19: "Sexy as hell, hey?"
Chapter 20: Yeah and I'm the Queen of Sheba
Not an update sorry
Chapter 21: "Well, aren't you a cutie?"
not a chapter

Chapter 15: Well its official. I look like a tomato

9.1K 310 68
Par lizzielaurad

Chapter 15: Well its official. I look like a tomato

**

[RECAP]

**

I knew damn straight that we were so close together, and i wanted to increase the space between us before this got anymore awkward, however something, deep down inside of me told me not to. Infact it wasnt letting me. Before i knew it, Harry was slowly leaning in and i froze not knowiing what to do. Sure ive seen a million movies about these situations, where the girl has never had her first kiss and then when she does, its with the perfect guy and instead of a sweet little kiss, it turns out into a full blown make out session. But unfortunately for me this is reality and not a movie. So moments that are ment to be perfect like this, can be ruined at any point in time, in the worst ways possible.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Like that.

***    

Arias POV    

  ***    

I dont think i have ever seen Harry move so quick before. Like seriously. Never. Its like he saw a spider or something next to his face and he piss bolted to the other side of the room because he was scared it would run up his face. I must admit though, if that was me at the door, i wouldnt have been able to contain my laughter but by the look on his face, he didnt find this situation funny, at all.    

I followed Harrys lead and got up off of the floor-except more subtly- and stood beside him, waiting for the wrath of The 'Daddy Directioner'. Was i scared? That was an understatement. I was petrified. This has been the moment i have been dreading for the past couple weeks. And here i am, facing the situation right now, practically scared, because as far as i know; Liam Payne hardly swears.   

  i gulped, hard; quite loudly may i add. Harry looked at me nervously as if he felt the same way as i did. I mean sure, Liam is the responsible one, but i dont understand why Harry is scared of him. I mean Liam isnt in charge of Harry and doesnt have any control over what he does. Thats Harry's business not Liams.     

Finally someone spoke up.  

"Its not what it looks like i swear."     

"Its not? Then please explain Harry. Because from where im standing, it looks like your about to have sex with a girl that none of us 4 boys know, and on the floor of the apartment may i add, where anyone,-like myself- can just walk on in and be ungratefully welcomed to a little skin-to-skin entertainment." Liam crossed his arms, and furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. Hmph. Doesnt look like hes kidding. However, that was not what happened at all, and I was not going to let it happen.

"Liam thats not what happened." Harry defended, both himself and I. I glanced at Harry, then back at Liam, just nodding my head in agreement to Harrys statement.    

"Then what was happening hmm?" Liam said, still in the same tone as before.     

"Well actually we were only muck- hang on a minute, Shouldnt i be asking the questions here? How come your here this early and how did you get in to my apartment?" Actually thats a good point Harry. How did Liam get in?      I glanced back at Liam and he seemed to calm a little more and uncrossed his arms, as he made his way towards us, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the kitchen.     

"Well, last night, you know how Louis and Zayn went out to god knows where?" Thats explains why Louis wasnt here. Harry nodded, signalling for him to continue.    "Well, last night at like 1am, i got a call from Zayn asking if him and Louis could crash at mine for the night, since where ever they went was apparently around the corner from my place. Anyway, they stayed the night and this morning, Louis wanted a fresh pair of clothes, since the ones he was wearing last night are covered in puke. Dont ask me why, because i have no idea. Anyway as i was saying, he wanted a fresh pair of clothes and didnt want to come here and disturb you because he thought Millie would be here. So obviously he ishungover at the moment and unable to drive, and I dont have my license, so we caught a taxi together. Hes downstairs now waiting for me, he didnt want to get out because hes knackered."

After his life story, both Harry and i nodded once again, understanding. I had never experienced Louis drunk -obviously- so i didnt know what he was like, but obviously they had so, Liam didnt bother explaining anything. I glanced back up to Harry and back to Liam, observing them intently as i noticed they were just staring at each other for a brief moment as if they were communicating with their eyes.     

"So anyway," Liam continued, breaking the awkward silence "Who is this and how come shes here?" He questioned, quite chilled back. Not what i expected after what just happened, but hey, im not complaining.    

"This is Aria. Aria meet Liam, Liam meet Aria." I extended my hand out to Liam, but instead he hugged me. "And shes a friend of mine that needed help last night."     

"What kind of help?" Liam asked unsure. I gestured for Harry to explain, since i still wasnt comfortable just yet. After about 10 minutes of yet, another life story, Liam now understood.     

"Even though i dont know you, any friend of Harrys is a friend of mine." I could hear him smile through his words. Excuse me for a moment while i mentally fangirl.    

LEEEYYUMMMM PAAYNNNEEE IS HUGGING ME!!!!! ERMAHGERDD!!!!! AKSDGBAEJRGNLWRNIGKWHRGHWIRTHGWJRTHUPRTHJ!!!! AND HE CALLED ME HIS FRIEND!!!   

Okay, im done now....      

EEEEPPP !!    

  Okay, now im done. haha.  

He pulled away and just looked back at Harry, then me, then Harry again.

"shes actually a friend of Louis' as well. Wel actually she was Louis' friend first, i just stole her." He looked at me and winked, where as i -like usual- just rolled my eyes at him, while a smile took over my face. Liam rose both his eye brows in shock and slowly nodded his head, as if he was giving an approval?     

"O-Kay. How did you 3 meet then?" Liam asked.   Both Harry and I shared a quick glance before i spoke up, finally haha.  

  "Actually, I havent met Louis. This is the first time Ive met Harry. Weve been talking for a while now, over twitter and texting." I shrugged, kind of nervous. Liam shared no expression, what so ever. So im not totally sure if he is happy or?  

"Oh okay?"    

"Just ask Louis to explain it do you." Harry clarified.    

"Alright, erm...ill be right back in a second." And with that Liam headed out the door. Harry and I shared confused looks before shrugging and walking towards the kitchen. He opens the fridge and pulls out two cans of pepsi, offering me one. I take it gladly and take a decent gulp, Harry doing the same.     

"So how do you think he took it?"    

"Erm...i dont know? Alright i guess? I mean after we told him that its not what it looked like i turned the table around and made him answer the questions, he seemed alright. Sometimes he comes off a little rough around the edges like that, but he really is a massive softy at heart y'know?" I just nodded, understanding, taking yet another sip from my drink. I played with the rim of the can, trying to fill in the silence. I took a quick glimpse at Harry and noticed that he was already staring at me. I quickly looked back down towards my drink and spoke up, trying to ignore the awkwardness that i knew was about to take place - yet again.     

"So, why is it that you were scared of Liam?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched up his nose as if to say, 'what are you on about'. However im not as stupid as i look. "Before, when he barged in, you crapped your pants and looks completely scared of Liams reaction to what he saw, which by the way was nothing." I asked, along with clariffying that nothing happened. His face dropped abit.     

"Oh....nah he just startled me abit. Thats all. To be honest with you i was waiting for him to flip completely."   

"yeah same here actually. Ive been dreading this for weeks now."    

"Is that so?" Harry smirked.     

"Yes, Curly Flirty Fries." I said, returning the smirk. We both started laughing, realising that we have been talking all this time and havent been using our 'nicknames'.    

"Curly flirty fries? Is that so diarrhoea?" I rolled my eyes at him and just laughed. There was no use in retailiating. This would get no where, and we both knew it.      Just then i heard, something that sounded like.....Louis? I turned my attention to Harry, who i think heard the same thing i was, but wasnt completely sure. We both popped our heads around the corner, as the noise grew louder, adding a second voice, that sounded like Liam?    

"Louis stop be stupid and just get your clothes yourself. I dont know what you want to wear?" Liam complained.    

"I said anything. Does it looks like i give a shit at the moment? Im bloody tired and i seriously cant be bothered, i just want to sit down." Louis retaliated.    

"Well as soon as you get inside you can sit on your bed and pick out your clothes, alright?"     

"Whatever! I just want to get in and out and be quiet, Harry and Millie are probably still asleep, or....busy.." I heard him chuckle towards the end. I wondered who this 'Millie' was. Was she Harrys girlfriend? Just a date? A screw buddy? I felt like asking, but i knew that if i did i would get some cheeky response from Harry about being jelous or something, and i honestly couldnt be bothered so i let it go. Plus like i said before, i guess what he does is his business not mine.    

"Soon Louis and Liam appeared from behind the main door to the apartment. Liam was walking towards us, however, Louis still had not recognised we were here, until Harry cleared his throat. Louis stopped in his tracks and turned around, freezing for a brief moment, before running towards me, tackling me into a hug on the ground....As cute as this was, he was beginning to hurt me.

"umm...Lo..Louis...your.. hurting me..." I just managed to get that out before he finally got off of me. He held out his hand for me to grab. II gladly took it as he hoisted me up back onto my feet. Again he just engulfed me into a hug, for what seemed like 10 minutes, but in reality it was like 30 seconds. He finally let go and he couldnt wipe the smile off of his face. Well thats a good sign then.     

"So what happened to meeting up for your birthday?" I quietly giggled to myself when i noticed Harrys reaction to that behind Louis' back.    

"HEY! how did you guys know about that?!" As if we were each others mirror, both Louis and I rolled our eyes at Harry and just ignored him.     

"i dont know, plans change i guess." I shrugged.    

"oh okay. but how come your here? " I looked up at Harry and he shook his head vigorously.    

"nah-ah. Not again. You can tell him this time." I sighed and motioned for Louis to take a seat while i explain to him what happened last night.      

***    

"So you got wasted and rang Harry to come pick you up?" Louis asked, just double-checking. I nodded my head in response, Louis doing the same, insinuating that he understood.    

I leaned in and whispered softly,"Liam took it better than expected." So that only he could hear.   

"yeah i know, im suprised actually." he whispered back, sending shivers down my spine.   

"yeah me too."     

"Anyway Louis, ive got to head off now, you coming?" Liam said. Louis glanced at me then back to Liam, then back to me again, before finally setting his gaze on his lap. "Louis!" Louis looked back up at me then Liam and nodded his head. He rose from his seat, me doing the same, and we all walked to the door to say goodbye.    

Before leaving, he hugged me once again, this time for abit longer. I took this as my chance to intake his smell. He smelt of a mix between, mens Lynx deodrant and aftershave, which let me tell you, is HOT. This smell on guys is just..yum.     

"Oh and by the way, you look more beautiful in person." Louis whispered in my ear so that only i could hear, before finally letting go and kissing my forehead. I felt my face burn up, as i blushed a light crimson colour. Thankfully no one heard him, or i would cop crap from Harry, once again. Both him and Liam waved before walking out the door and disappearing through the corridor.     

Still, flustered i turned around to face an expressionless Harry. When he seemed to zone back in to the real world he must have noticed my red cheeks as he smirked and walked away.     

Well i guess its official then. I look like a tomato. Damn you tomlinson !    

***      

A/N okay so i decided to quickly write this up before i went to bed. But unfortunately when i say quickly, i mean like 5 hours -.-" its like 5:20am here and im freaking tired *yawn* but i felt bad for making you wait for ages so i gave u guys two updates in two days. Even though this one was kinda crap and not really that descriptive. But on the plus side  !! LEYUMM  finaly came into it!! and he was alright with it :)    

So tell me what you guys think !!! :)    

Picture: its a gif...and its of louis and i just cant explain it hahahahahaha !    

remember V/C for dedication !!

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST 

FAN

KIK: LauraLovesYooh

TWITTER: @Doudy_laura

AGAIN NOT EDITED ~ SORRY so if this chapter makes no sense or theres bits that are jumbled...sorry...its like 5:20am and im bloody tired..sorry ill reread it tmro and fix it if need be.     

-Laura .xo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
76K 561 27
Ava goes to see One Direction on the Today Show, just so she can see them. She doesn't even really care if she talks to them or touches them. She jus...
3.8K 53 27
I watched as the love of my life ran out of the door with tears streaming down her face. There was hurt laced in all of her precious features.It hur...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...