Luke and Arzaylea

נכתב על ידי Polandspringwater

The love story between Luke and Arzaylea. Every ship deserves a story, even the ones we don't like עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just Saying
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
KFBDHSHSBS
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The end.
ULTRA SUPER DOUBLE IMPORTANT
I never lie.

Chapter 11

1.4K 72 100
נכתב על ידי Polandspringwater

Hoe

After a stern talking to, Aleisha left with a warning and saying 'this is my fandom'.

I was honestly scared but I didn't want her to know that.

I'll just scratch out her eyes with my long ass fake nails. 

~~

Three days (grace) later we we went to a concert.

I think the band was called Good Charlie or something like dat.

While Michael, Luke and I were waiting in line, some crap ass fans decided to quiz me.

"You don't no shit about Good Charlotte so why are you here?"

" I may not know a lot but I do know one think and it's that you're saying the name wrong. It's Good Charlie." I said proudly.

The fans chuckled and rolled their eyes probably salty that I knew more than them.

"Ok  shitface, I mean Arzaylea  please tell me who is the lead singer of  Good Charlie. If you can answer this one question you will be respected."

"Easy it's Mikey Way." I rolled my eyes mentally calling them stupid for asking a question like that.

"What are you so goddamn stupid? You know what, go shut the goddamn door and leave. " the girl stood there red faced.

I just looked at them before saying

"Why you so salty?"

The fans stomped their feet and ran away.

"Bitches."

"You da main one"  Michael mumble.

I ignored the ugly potato and walked into the venue.

~

The show was shit and so was the music.

"Wow Mikey way can sing for shit." I said walking out.

Michael gave me a 'dafuq' look but before he could say anything I was bombarded with yelling.

"Pay your rent Arzaylea!" Fans screamed all over the place.

They just kept repeating it and repeating it.

"Damn y'all chill." I said.

~

It was Michaels birthday today.

I would seem like a shitty person if I didn't tweet him but I don't even follow Ashton on Twitter anyway.

So I sent it.

And he fucking ignored me.

"Well fuck I said.

It was 6am when I got the notification about the pay the rent thing. I laughed for like 10 minutes. Then went back to sleep. That's my life.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.6K 440 27
I wish I could tell you this was story of how a girl and a boy fell in love and lived happily ever after or that two best friends realized they were...
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
The Only One נכתב על ידי M

ספרות חובבים

13.4K 590 27
We finish Megan and Michael's Story ~~~ But what if it was told in Michael's Point Of View? ~~~ What if Megan picked Luke?
379 30 31