The Mysterious Island

By Dawn_of_the_Ash15

Follow the adventure of Hope as she is stranded on a deserted island More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

99 2 2
By Dawn_of_the_Ash15

It was a long fall, I remember counting the seconds it took to hit the ground and that's when everything went black. When I woke I had no idea where I was. I got up and started to walk around and investigate. The island appeared to be abandoned but I didn't want to take any chances. I started to walk back to the place where I landed when I noticed these really weird footprints. I wanted to investigate, but I didn't want to go unarmed, so I quickly walked back to my landing spot. I gathered all my stuff together and noticed the cart was near my stuff. At that moment, I was really glad that all the food was wrapped up, when ever I had gotten on a plane before I always wondered why they did that.

I saw a knife laying on the ground near the cart, I guess it was on the cart when it fell. I grabbed the knife, pushed the cart near my suitcase, and grabbed my first aid bag. "Now that I'm armed I can investigate", I said to no one. I started to think, great now I'm talking to myself, I really need to get off this island. I walked towards the footsteps and started to follow the steps. 1 hour later, all I found out about the footprints was that they led to this old shack.

I went back to my crashing spot and gathered all my stuff and put it on the cart to wheel it to the shack. On the way to the old shack, I tripped over a rock and cut my arm. I stood up and looked at the cut, it wasn't that bad so I didn't want to use the first aid, so I tore my shirt and wrapped it around the cut. I walked back to the cart and continued to walk. When I finally got to the shed, it was probably around 5, since it was starting to get dark. I walked in and pushed the cart against the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 826 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...