Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Comp...

De RihooHaws

Story Based On Armaan Riddhima... Mais

Tumse Milke - An AR SS - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20 (Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 19

699 15 0
De RihooHaws

AR WEDDING

Sun raise starting the day, many people were waiting for this day and some were hoping everything goes well with new hopes in their heart... Armaan and Riddhima couldn't sleep whole night with the excitement but somehow the sleep took over their eyes late hours... 

So till 9 they were sleeping but their sleep were disturb with the bang when their friends make to their rooms... Girls were with Riddhima, while boys were with Armaan who run to see the decoration before he get ready... Marriage was to take by 2pm and they had plenty of time to get ready but Armaan wants everything to be perfect... 

Armaan was busy with the decoration while girls were checking the cloths, jewelry and other accessories for the function... Padma asked them to take care of Riddhima and they are to make her ready on time... By 1pm the function would be starting, first Armaan and Riddhima would be exchanging garlands and then everyone would have lunch before the marriage take place... 

So after breakfast around 11 everyone started to get ready for the marriage which would be starting at sharp 1pm... Girls were in Riddhima room with all the jewelries on Riddhima bed with other stuff... They were waiting for Riddhima to get a warm shower before they make her ready for the special day... 

Nikki and Muskaan was waiting for Riddhima to come out from the washroom so they could do her hair and make up... Also they need to get ready on time so they wanted first make her ready so they could get ready after that... Nikki and Muskaan were checking the jewelry and admiring how beautiful and unique it was...

 They know how much Armaan and Karan loves Riddhima that they want best for her... Nikki and Muskaan knows Riddhima is not very fond of expensive jewelries but she would never deny if anyone gave her anything with so much love and when its her to be husband and to be father in law how can Riddhima deny those gifts which is bless from her second father and love from her life partner...

While Nikki and Muskaan was talking, Riddhima came out wearing her wedding lehenga which was of Red and White... Lehenga was of white with simple design on it of red... Dupatta was of white net with red border on it and was kept nicely on the sofa so it wouldn't get spoil...

Seeing Riddhima, Muskaan and Nikki just keep staring at her... She was looking gorgeous and she wasn't fully ready yet... Riddhima was busy drying her hair didn't know Nikki and Muskaan had been staring at her with their eyes wide... 

Riddhima was asking them what the time was but when she didn't get any reply, she look towards them and saw they were staring at her as if she was looking horrible... Riddhima look at herself checking if everything was good and them look back to them waiting for them to speak but when neither of them did, she move towards them waving hand in front of them bringing them back from the shocked...

'Aise kyun dekh rahi ho... Acchi nehi lag rahi kiya...' Riddhima asked...

'Acchi??? Ridzy, yeh tum pooch rahi ho...' Nikki asked standing and walking around her looking at her lehenga...

'I don't believe tum dono koh yehi lehenga pasand aaya... Really Ridzy, its just...' Muskaan joins Nikki as they walk around her looking at her lehenga and then stop in front of her... 

Riddhima was thinking what has happen to them, they usually like Riddhima choice but today why they were talking like that as if it didn't suits her... Riddhima eagerly waited for them to say further what they think of the lehenga... 

'Out of the world...' Muskaan said...

'haan...' Riddhima asked with confusion...

'Muski ka matlab hai its super gorgeous... U r looking super gorgeous...' Nikk said as both of them hugs Riddhima...

'Tum dono ne toh mujhe dara hi diya...' Riddhima said smashing them playfully for making her scared for a while...

Muskaan and Nikki laugh seeing Riddhima expression and they hi5 each other while Riddhima stood with a pout on her lips... Muskaan and Nikki pull Riddhima towards the mirror making her sit in front of it... 

'We r not sorry for making u scared Ridzy but u really are looking gorgeous...' Nikki said... 

'Aur dekho tumhari chehre kaise glow kar raha hai... Yeh toh suna hai ki ladkiyon apne shaadi ke din bohot khubsurat aur glow dikhti hai... Aaj dekhe ne koh bhi milgayi, right Nikki...' Muskaan said...

'Muski, tum bhi apne shaadi ki din kitna glow kar rahi ti... Bhul gaye kiya...' Riddhima asked...

'Haan toh maine kab kaha maine glow nehi ki... Lekin tum toh abhi puri tarah tayyar bhi nehi huva Ridzy... Abhi se itna gorgeous lag rahi hai toh puri tarah tayyar hokhe tum toh kitna gorgeous lagegi...' Muskaan said...

'Muski, aaj toh Ridzy ka din hai... Use toh gorgeous dikhna hi hai... I m sure sabki naraz bas Ridzy pe hoga aaj. and I agree with u Muski, Ridzy tum bohot gorgeous lag rahi ho...' Nikki said hugging Riddhima... 

'Thank you girls, but tum dono bhi tayyar hojaenge toh mujhse kam beautiful nehi lagegi... Issiliyeh toh Rahul aur Abhi tum dono par fida hai...' Riddhima said knowing they wouldn't leave a moment to tease her... 

Like this they make Riddhima ready and left to get ready by 12pm so they could come and make Riddhima wear the jewelry at the last minute which she had to wear till the function and all the ritual complete...

 Muskaan did Riddhima hair in to a bun with fringe on her forehead with maang tika adoring on her hair... Nikki did her make up when Muskaan went to get ready and change to her dress for the day... When Nikki was done with Riddhima make up, Riddhima asked her to go and get ready as Riddhima has to wear only bangles and earrings because Muskaan has already make her wear the designing necklace around her neck...

Riddhima was looking simply gorgeous with the light make up Nikki has done for her with smoking eyes shadow on her big round eyes which makes her beauty... Light red blush on her cheeks with light red shade lipstick on her lips... When Nikki left, Riddhima keep looking at herself in the mirror thinking how Armaan would react seeing her today...

Smile form in Riddhima lips thinking that soon she would be announce as Armaan wife... She never thought one day she would be so desperate to be someone wife and keep counting the time but its true that when anyone is deeply in love with someone, it was mean to happen that the day of marriage, every girl would be counting the time... 

Riddhima trace was broke when she heard the door open and she look up at the mirror as she saw two people reflection on it... Beautiful smile form on her lips seeing those two person but seeing their eyes which is teary, Riddhima stood up knowing its a sign to show her that she is going to be missed in their life once she get married... 

Riddhima move towards them as they move towards her, it was none other then Shashank and Padma who had come to check that if their princess was ready for the biggest day of her life where she had to take a new step without her parents out in to the world, to a new whole life to spend with someone else... 

Seeing their only daughter was ready as a bride, Shashank and Padma were having tears in their eyes thinking their little princess has grown up and was going to start a new life... They know she would always be close to them, Armaan and Karan would take a good care of their princess because if anyone else who loves as much as them then it was Armaan and Karan...

When Riddhima stood in front of them, they look her from head to toe admiring how beautiful their princess was looking as usual, but there is something different and its she was glowing more today then any other days... Padma hold Riddhima through her shoulder as if she don't believe that her daughter has grown up that she is ready to start a new life... Padma put black dot behind her ear to make her daughter save from the evil eyes as she was looking more beautiful today in that marriage lehenga she was wearing given by her father in law and to be husband... 

'Bohot pyaari lag rahi ho... Meri hi nazar na lage meri bacchi koh...' Padma said hugging her and caring her back as Riddhima respond her hug...

'Kabhi aisa ho sakta hai bacchon koh apne ma aur papa ka nazar lage jo hamesha ek hi dua karte hai ki uske baccho koh har buri nazar se bachaiyeh...' Riddhima said as she break the hug and looking towards her parents...

'Jab kissi ki nazar lagjae, humhe bhi nehi pata chalte beti... Lekin jaisa tumne kaha hai, hum hamesha yehi dua karte hai humhare bacchi koh dhuniya ki saare khushi mile aur kabhi koi dukh na touch kare...' Shashank said cupping Riddhima cheek making her smile and hugs him... 

Shashank invite Padma for a family hug as they share a hug before Riddhima get tied in a new relation with the Malliks... Then Padma realized that they had a wedding to complete and here they came to check if their daughter was ready and now was getting all emotions thinking their darling daughter would be not going to stay with them anymore but she would always be welcome to come and meet them whenever she wants and miss them as they would be staying not too far away... 

'Shashank, aap baahar jaakhe dekho sab tayyari hogaye ho ya nehi... Main Riddhi koh tayyar karke aati hoon...' Padma said moving back to the mirror with Riddhima and making her sit back again in front of the mirror... 

'Mom, aap bhi jao... Nikki aur Muski aajaenge mujhe tayyar karne...' Riddhima said thinking that they might need her mother help...

'Zyada waqt nehi lagegi Riddhi, tum chup chap beito yaha... Aur aap waha khade khade kiya kar rahe ho Shashank... Maante hai humhare hone wala dhamad ne sab kuch bohot acche se handle kiya hai aur kar raha hai, lekin ladki ki pita koh dekhna chahiyeh na saare tayyar hogaye ho ya nehi... Unlogo koh madat ke zarurat bhi pad sakte hai...' Padma said... 

'Relax Padma, sab sahi se hogaya hai... Lekin phir bhi tumhari tasalli ke liyeh main ek baar phir jaakhe khud check karta hoon...' Shashank said moving out from the room leaving the two Gupta ladies alone...

When Shashank left, Padma started to make Riddhima get ready completely as she make her wear bangles, earrings and another long necklace around her neck... Riddhima keep looking at Padma seeing how happy she was because Padma always want her to start a new life by marrying and she knows how much happy Padma was as Riddhima got the most caring and loving life partner...

Lastly, Padma put the dupatta on her head making her completely ready as a bridal and she hugs her seeing how beautiful her daughter was looking now...

'Bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai meri bacchi...' Padma said emotionally... 

'Kyun nehi lagengi, after all apni ma pe jo gayi hoon...' Riddhima said light up the atmosphere... 

'Badmash... Apni hi shaadi ki din bhi tujhe mazak sujh raha hai...' Padma said hitting her cheek softly... 

'Kiya kare, meri mom koh toh baat baat pe emotional hone ki bimari hai... Abhi toh time hai meri shaadi ke liyeh, toh maine socha abhi ro khe apni make up kyun kharab karun...' Riddhima said hugging Padma around her waist as she stood next to her... 

'I will miss u Riddhi...' Padma said with a watery voice... 

'I will miss u too mom, lekin yeh mat sochna meri shaadi hojaenge toh main aapko pareshan karna chodungi... Main jaanti shaadi ke baad meri responsible hoga but hoon toh aapki beti hoon na... Mujhe toh hamesha meri mom chahiyeh...' Riddhima said looking at Padma who bend and kiss her forehead making her smile broadly... 

'Woh toh tum hamesha rahenge, yeh sach hai shaadi ke baad tum par sirf humhara hak nehi hoga, kyunki ab tum kissi aur ke saar apne baaki zindagi jodne wali ho... Main bohot khush hoon tumhare liyeh Riddhi, Armaan bohot accha ladka hai aur woh tumhe bohot khush rakhenga... Armaan ta jo tumhare liyeh bani hai is dhuniya mein, dekho toh issiliyeh tum pehli baar kissi se milne ke liyeh maana aur dheere dheere usko pasand bhi ki aur ab shaadi...

Shayad yehi wajahti tum kabhi kissi se milne ke liyeh pehle razi nehi huvi aur kismat ke karishma dekho, jis insaan koh tumhare liyeh bana ya hai use tumse milwaya aur aaj dono hamesha ke liyeh ek hone wale ho... God bless u both always...' Padma said as she cupped her cheeks and kiss her forehead last time before she leaves the room... 

'Sahi kaha aapne mom, Armaan ta woh jo god ne mere liyeh banaya hai...' Riddhima said as she look at the mirror smiling... 

IN ARMAAN ROOM

Armaan was wearing a red sherwani with white design done neatly on it... Armaan didn't take much time to get ready as he didn't need to do any special hairstyle and put makeups like girls, so in 30mins Armaan took a warm shower and was ready wearing his wedding sherwani...

 Armaan had been checking the arrangement in the top of the cruise and everything was done by 12pm, Karan had to warn him if he didn't get himself in to his room and get ready, he would call off the wedding on the spot which make Armaan at last get to his room and get ready...It was 12 45 now and boys came all ready for his wedding... Seeing Rahul wore a orange sherwani and Abhi wore a blue sherwani, Armaan like the design and color of their sherwani... 

'Saale tum log itna kyun tayyar hokhe aaya hai... Aaj tum log ki nehi mere shaadi hai...' Armaan said as he stood looking at him with wide eyes... 

'Very funny Armaan... Hum jaante hai humse zyada tu accha lag raha hai... Hamesha ki tarah sab ladkiyon tumhe gur gur ke dekhne wala hai...' Rahul said...

'After all The Armaan Mallik one of the most handsome, dashing and hot ladka hai...' Abhi said as he hi5 with Rahul... 

'Right, aur ladkiyo mujhe aise gur gur ke dekhenge toh sirf ek ladki ki nazar se main pakka marne wala hoon...' Armaan said...

'Wah, kiya baat kaha hai Armaan Mallik ne... Suna tu ne Rahul...' Abhi said moving towards him and putting one hand on his shoulder...

'The youngest business tycoon Armaan Mallik toh bohot acche baat bolne seekh gaya... Jaise ki woh gana haina... 

Main Shaayar To Nahin

 Magar Ai Hanseen

Jab Se Dekha, 

Main Ne Tujh Ko, 

Mujh KoShaayari, Aa Gai...' Rahul sing... 

Armaan hide his ears while Abhi was laughing seeing Rahul singing and doing some action from his hands... 

'Bas kar yaar Rahool, tere besurili awaz sunke sab bhag jaenge... Aur aaj mere shaadi hai, toh plz control urself okey...' Armaan said patting Rahul back hardly making him lose his balance but Armaan hold him not letting him fall... 

'Chal, chalte hai ab...Its almost time Armaan...' Abhi said as he open the door letting them past out to go at the top of the cruise were everyone would be waiting for them... 

AT THE TOP OF THE CRUISE

Mandap was ready as they above the pool which has been close for the day so no one get fall in it by mistake... Tables and chairs were around the whole floor, one table was ready for the groom and bride... Karan was moving here and there checking the last minute preparation as it was almost time, he was wearing a orange-yellow sherwani which give a red color shade...

 Where else Shashank was checking if the guest were treated by drinks and Padma was checking if Pandit needs anything for the Puja... Shashank was wearing brown-gold sherwani and Padma also wear same color saree to match with Shashank cloth... 

Everyone was waiting eagerly for the groom and bride so they first ritual could be complete on time... Padma asked the girls to get Riddhima as she send the boys to get Armaan... When first ritual, exchange garlands is complete they could started to serve lunch before the wedding take place... 

Also they would be doing all the ritual after wedding n by 4pm they could finished taking a break of two hours and get ready for the party which would be in the restaurant where Armaan and Karan had arrange music and special dinner for friends and guest by 8 30pm... 

Armaan had everything ready for the first night and he would be taking action when the right time comes...Rahul and Abhi came with Armaan who was completely ready to start a whole new life with Riddhima, he was busy looking at the crowd for that special girl as everyone smile to him as they whisper each other how handsome and dashing he was looking... 

'Idar udar kiya dekh rahe ho, abhi ladkiyon Ridzy koh lekar aayi nehi hai...' Rahul whisper as they pass the guest towards the mandap...

'Tohda inthizaar karo, Riddhima tumhare paas hi aayenge...' Abhi said as they move on the mandap... 

Everyone was whispering each other making sounds but suddenly everyone got quiet as they look at one direction as if they had seen something precious... Armaan close his eyes feeling the sudden breeze blow touching his face telling him that Riddhima was closed to him... 

Beautiful smile form on Armaan lips as he slowly ope his eyes to see Riddhima coming towards him with Muskaan and Nikki on her either side... While Armaan was on mandap with Rahul and Abhi on his either side, Karan, Shashank and Padma were standing near the mandap staring at the beautiful Angel who was taking new steps to starts a new life with her soulmate...

ARMAAN POV START

The sudden breeze touch my face giving me the feeling of my basket was coming closer to be, with her every step towards me it makes my heart beats 100 times faster as the happiness blossom in my heart for her... The place got silent as if they had seen something very precious, for me it was most precious person in my life who would be mine forever in few hours... 

I slowly open my eyes as it wants badly capture herself in deep down my orbs so that no one could ever separate me from this special moment of my life, I don't have any lady in my life after my mother and if it has the right then its only My Basket who has that right on me after my parents whom I could give my life too but I know she only needs me by her side to shower her with unconditional love and care which no one could give to her as a life partner, soulmate... 

The moment my eyes focus on the girl who was making her way towards me, I felt my heartbeat stop for a second... When I choose that lehenga for her, I knew she got the charm of make anything more beautiful while carrying it so nicely... 

When it always come to Riddhima, I knew my thought wouldn't get wrong... As at the moment, she was looking breath taking in that simple yet beautiful lehenga, ready to be my wife... Red and White color always suits her more then word could described... 

My eyes wasn't moving away from her as it care all over her body admiring each and every perfect features of her... Lehenga with matching blouse was looking so perfect fit on her leaving her belly reveal, blouse was sleeveless leaving her hands bares as her wrists were filled with red bangles... 

My eyes move up to her neck which was hide with those heavy and expensive necklace but her beauty makes the necklace beautiful too... At last my eyes move on her face which she was lowering a little as she carefully move towards me holding her lehenga... She has wear long earrings and matching maang tika with the lehenga, my eyes didn't move as first stop on her red lips which has a smile adoring, cheeks with light blushed and her eyes which always I get lost in those beautiful orbs had a smoking eye shade making it too attracting and wanting me to lose myself in it where I know I will see only love and more love for me... 

My heart was screaming wishing that Riddhima would once look at my side so I could see the happiness which we were wanting to share from days, wants to see that hope coming true through her eyes which will make I believe that this all was truly happening... 

Guess God listen to me real quick this time as Riddhima look up towards me as our gaze met, automatically I smile giving my best million dollar smile not breaking our eye lock as I try to read her eyes and the happiness which was flowing in her beautiful eyes telling me how much she was waiting for this day with me... 

ARMAAN POV END

RIDDHIMA POV END 

After Mom left, I was left alone until Nikki and Muski came to get me when it was time us to move to the top floor of the cruise... I was still not able to believe that my dream of marrying in a cruise was getting filled in a matter of few hours with my soulmate... 

Nikki and Muski didn't leave a second without teasing me but my mind was too busy thinking and want to see my would be husband, my Armaan wearing those sherwani for the wedding... I know he would look so dashing because everything suits him too well... I know my wanting was going to end in any second as I move towards the entrance of the top floor, as I look I saw almost every guest present there and waiting for us... 

As soon as I enter, each and every single eyes were on me... I felt uncomfortable with several eyes on me but one gaze send shivers run in my spine... Knowing whose gaze it was, I slowly move forward as Nikki and Muski leads me towards the mandap...

 Smile form on my lips feelings his gaze admiring each part of my body, blush craps on my cheeks heating it by turning the color... With every step I took towards Armaan, I felt my heart beating faster and faster as the happiness evaporate in my heart as if it my fall overloading it... 

Just wanted to check him before I stood next to him, I move my eyes and it was caught by those gorgeous blue orbs and I felt that everything fades around me leaving just the two off us... My trace was broken when I felt a nudge and saw Muski giving a naughty wink as she move holding my one arm as Nikki hold my other... 

I know by now my cheeks color would have turn to crimson but I couldn't help look back to Armaan as I saw him wearing red sherwani with white design on it... Like always he left first three button open revealing his maintain muscles which girls drools over him...

As I expected, Armaan was looking out of the world and for a minute I felt that my heart miss a beat seeing him so handsome and ready to be mine for forever... My eyes move again back to Armaan face meeting my gaze with his but next moment I saw Armaan winking at me giving his dimple smile making me lower my eyes breaking the eye lock as I try to control my smile biting lower lip as I move up to the mandap with Nikki and Muskaan helping me... 

Soon I was standing in front of Armaan as we both face each other, I can feel my cheeks burning with heat and the color must have gotten dark showing how much his gaze were affecting me and making me go weak by knee... I know Armaan was shamelessly checking me in front of hundreds people, so not having the courage of to meet my gaze at with him I just keep staring my hands... 

RIDDHIMA POV END

Soon Armaan and Riddhima were standing in front of each other as Padma and Shashank stood either side of Riddhima with Nikki and Muskaan at behind her and Karan move next to Armaan with Abhi and Rahul standing his one side...

 Pandit asked to exchange the garlands and Padma asked Muskaan and Rahul to get the tray on which the garland were kept nicely... Padma hold forwarding the garland to Riddhima who take in carefully as if her one touch might break it, Rahul forward Armaan garland who took it without moving his gaze away from Riddhima face as Riddhima smile to her mother thanking her through eyes...

Pandit ask Riddhima to put garland on Armaan and when Riddhima move a little trying to put the garland but Rahul and Abhi pull him back not letting Riddhima easily put it... They did like this for another two three times...

'Ab bas bhi karo tum dono... Aise kab tak karenge...' Nikki said...

'Jab tak Ridzy mala nehi pehenpaate... Armaan toh Ridzy ke aage jukhne wala nehi hai... Issiliyeh Ridzy koh pehenna hai toh aise pehenna padega...' Abhi said...

'Ab Ridzy tu hi kuch kaho...' Muskaan said...

'Armaan don't listen to them, yeh log zarur blackmail karenge...' Rahul said...

'Matlab kiya hai Rahul... Maine bhi tujhe blackmail karke tujhse shaadi kiya...' Muskaan said...

'Ab tum dono yaha shurumat hojana...' Nikki said...

'Tumhari friend koh bolo... Woh choti choti baat koh bada te hai...' Rahul said...

'Chodo na Rahul... Ek baat toh decide hai Armaan Ridzy ke aage nehi jukhenge...' Abhi said...

'Ridzy, tum hi kuch karo ab...' Nikki said... 

Riddhima look towards Armaan who was standing trap in between their friends... As girls were asking Armaan to just let Riddhima wear the garland while boys keeps telling not to bow head towards Riddhima but Riddhima one look make Armaan not wanting to keep her wait anymore so letting the boys and girls argue, Armaan move forwards bending his head a little over Riddhima... 

When Riddhima make him wear the garland, guest and girls clap hands cheering for them where else boys keep making frown face to them... Armaan put garland on Riddhima neck and that ritual was complete as people throw flower petals on them showering them with their blessing... Padma announce everyone that the lunch is ready and they would proceed with wedding after an hour from now... 

Soon guest started to serve themselves with the delicious foods and enjoying... Armaan and Riddhima were taken to the table which was decorated for them specially... Padma came with a plate that was filled with different foods and kept it in front of them as others stood around them waiting them to feed each other...

'Mom, ek plate kyun...' Riddhima asked...

'Issiliyeh ab tohdi der main tum dono apne zindagi ek dusre ke saat bitane ke vada karne wale ho... Issiliyeh buzur log kehte hai ek plate se aur ek dusre se khilate huve apne nayi zindagi ki shuruwat karna chahiyeh...' Padma said...

'Means, Armaan and Ridzy koh ek dusre koh apne haat se khilana hoga...' Nikki said excitedly... 

'Of course Niks... Meri aur Rahul ke shaadi ke time main bhi humne ek plate se khayi ti, yaad hai Rahul...' Muskaan asked looking towards him...

'Of course, yaad kaise nehi hoga... Jab tumhe mujhe khilana chahiyeh ta, tu khud kha rahi ti...'Rahul said making others laugh and he recevied a smash from Muskaan...

'Accha ab tum dono phirse jhagada na mat karo... Armaan, pehle tum Riddhi koh khila, phir Riddhi tumhe khilaenge...' Padma said making Rahul and Muskaan fight stop before it go too heated... 

Armaan and Riddhima look at each other and then Armaan forwards the first bite to Riddhima who just keep staring at him not understanding if she should open her mouth and eat or just refused... 

'Jaldi karo na Ridzy, humhe bhi khana khane jaana hai...' Muskaan said... 

They were eagerly waiting them to do this small ritual so they could also go and have lunch before the marriage take place... Not having another option, Riddhima took the bite from Armaan had and then Riddhima did the same as friends whistle for them making Riddhima blush and Armaan grin naughtly...

Everyone got to get their food leaving Armaan and Riddhima to have their lunch as Padma said they wouldn't be able to have anything before the night... So letting Armaan and Riddhima have lunch, everyone else move went to get their food... 

When both Armaan and Riddhima was alone, Armaan turn facing her and Riddhima started to have lunch without giving attention to Armaan... When Armaan didn't move his gaze away from her and not have his lunch, Riddhima look towards him to see him lost in her... 

'Baad main dekhlena, abhi khana khalo Armaan...' Riddhima said... 

'Mujhe toh tumhe dekhna hai bas... Tumhe dekh ke meri dil aur stomach dono full hojate hai, khushi se...' Armaan said...

'Zyada cheezi mat ho Armaan, khana khalo...' Riddhima said forwarding a spoon to him...

Armaan happily started to eat as Riddhima started to feed him and he sit admiring his beautiful fiance and soon to be wife... Others joins them after their lunch and they spend sometimes as gang tease Armaan and Riddhima... 

Riddhima keeps blushing for every comment they past but Armaan being shameless keep answering them back making their mouth shut because he was back firing their question back to them... 

AT 2PM 

Pandit Ji asked Padma to call groom and bride so he can start with the marriage mantra's and proceed with the rest of the marriage... Shashank and Padma did khanyadaan of Riddhima and have their daughter hand to Armaan with the hope that he would take care and love her rest of her life...

After that Pandit asked them to stand up for the phere's as he tell the vow's which they took together holding hands as they taking phere around the fire... When they complete the vow and phere, Pandit asked Armaan to fill her maang... 

Now they were sitting and Armaan took the sindoor and put it on her maang with some falling on her nose as everyone smile seeing as they believe it shows how much the husband loves his wife... Then Armaan make her wear the mangalsutra making Riddhima shiver when Armaan fingers touch on her bare neckline and his breath on her neck as Armaan move close to him while making her wear it.. 

Armaan felt Riddhima shiver under his touch and smile as he move looking at her face which has a beautiful smile as her eyes were closed with her breath got heavy... When Pandit announce them as husband and wife, Armaan and Riddhima look at each other smiling as happiness shine in their eyes... 

AT NIGHT 

After their marriage was complete, they play some games and Padma asked them to go and get some rest before getting ready for the party at night... Girls took Riddhima with them as Padma asked and Armaan was left with the boys... 

As soon as they change and hit the bed, they were sleeping peacefully other then Armaan and Riddhima... They wanted to meet each other but they had no way to sneak out and meet anywhere else... So not having another choice, they keep msging each other and soon it was time to get ready for the party... 

Before ending talking through msg, Armaan mention in last msg that he can't want to have her all alone for him later that night and also he got the very last surprise for her... Thinking what and where Armaan was planning to take her, Riddhima got in to the washroom to have a nice warm shower before she anyone else come fighting for the washroom... 

By the time Riddhima came out from the washroom, it was 6 30pm, she wake Nikki and Muskaan as she wore the saree which Armaan had already choose her... Seeing Riddhima already took the shower and was wearing the saree for the night, Muskaan and Nikki started to run around the room... 

When both started to fight for the washroom, Riddhima remind them that they got their invidiual rooms if they had forgotton where they could easily get ready without getting disturb... Thanking Riddhima for reminding, they run to their respective room and Riddhima started to get ready... 

Riddhima neatly pinned her saree pallu on her shoulder as she look at the full mirror in front of her as if her saree was done nice or not... It was a red and white saree with a red blouse with a small sleeve... Riddhima has put her wet hair in to a bun as she had been wearing the saree and let it go and started to dry it with hair dryer... 

When her hair was dry, she comb it nicely letting it open behind knowing Armaan would love her hair like that left open on her behind as it goes down to her waist... Not wanting to put much makeup, Riddhima just put little maskara, eyeliner and light red lipstick to go with her dress... Blouse neck was very deep as mangalsutra was only the jewelry on her at the moment with the ring Armaan gave her for the engagement... Riddhima put red and white bangles in her both hands, long earrings... As Riddhima always love to wear simple jewelry, she wore matching necklace with her earrings which was simple yet very beautiful... 

By the time Riddhima finished getting ready, she saw it was 8pm, she look at herself in the mirror checking if she had missed anything or not... Just then her eyes fell on fade sindoor on her forehead and she look at the small container of sindoor which Nikki has taken from Pandit before they come back to their room knowing Riddhima would be needing it...

When Riddhima eyes caught of the little contain, Riddhima smile as she took it and open it... Riddhima stare at the container with a small smile on her lips thinking whenever she fill her forehead with it, it means she belongs to someon and that someone was none other then her Armaan... Riddhima smile got wide that it remind her that she is now legally and physically Armaan wife by soul... 

So without waiting, Riddhima open the container and took a little sindoor and was about to fill her forehead when someone open the door making Riddhima stop... Riddhima look at the mirror as she saw a figure standing behind her looking at her with all the loved...

 First Riddhima was shocked and then her expression change making the color changes in her cheeks as well but again her expression change when she saw the person locked the door behind him... Riddhima stood up with a jerk when he move towards her and it was none other then Armaan who has come to see his darling wife... 

Armaan was wearing red shirt with black jeans, simple yet handsome as always... When Armaan move towards her, Riddhima keep moving back with each step Armaan took towards her...

'Armaan, tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima ask as her back touch the wall and she was trap in between the wall and Armaan...

'Main, main toh yaha apne biwi se milne aaya hoon...' Armaan said moving close to her as their body were inch away...

Riddhima felt her heartbeat stop feeling Armaan so closed to her, Riddhima look at Armaan as their eyes met and soon they were lost in each other... Armaan move his one hand up to her face as he rest his other hand on the wall not giving a space for Riddhima to escape... 

Armaan move his hand up to her cheeks caring it softly with his knuckles making Riddhima closed her eyes with his touch... Armaan admire the beauty in front of him as he move his hand down on her throat making Riddhima gape as his fingers care her bare skin, arms and soon Armaan was holding her hand pulling it up and taking the sindoor container from her hand... With Armaan sudden action, Riddhima open her eyes as she try to control her fast breath... 

Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima body react to each and every touch by him and how Riddhima must be expecting him to seal those welcoming lips of her but somehow, Armaan control himself knowing they had a party to attend and they can't afford to get lose in each other at the moment...

So taking the Sindoor container from her, Armaan look at Riddhima who was looking at him not understanding what he was going to do with it... Riddhima question was answer by Armaan who filled her maang second on the same day, Riddhima closed her eyes as Armaan filled her maang and a beautiful smile adore on her lips making Armaan smile too...

Armaan lean in to steal her lips but Riddhima push him and move away from him... Armaan smile and not wanting to let go off her too easily, he stop her by holding her wrist... Riddhima felt her heart miss a beat when Armaan move close to her from behind as she knows the saree blouse has no back as it was just tied in a string... 

Riddhima tied on string but couldn't tied other in a little high because her hand wasn't reaching, Riddhima let it thinking Nikki or Muskaan could help her with it but when Armaan move her hair to one shoulder revealing her back to him and his finger tips care softly on her back making Riddhima close her eyes tight as she hold her breath feeling Armaan hot breath on her back... 

Armaan was enjoying all this and as soon as he move her hair one shoulder, he forgot to breath seeing it was bare just with a string holding the blouse... One string was still left open and unknowingly spell bound with her charm, Armaan hands move sensually in her bare back making Riddhima shifted a step away from him but Armaan hold her arm stopping her...

Neither of them speak as Armaan tied the string for her and move his face close to her back kissing her bare skin making Riddhima tight her eyes which was already closes due to the proximity between them... Armaan one hand move around Riddhima belly as he hold Riddhima one hand so she wouldn't be able to move away... 

Armaan was leaving several kisses on Riddhima shoulder line and neckline making she moan his name in pleasure... Riddhima rested her head on Armaan shoulder giving him more access as both were losing themselves with caring anything around them... Armaan and Riddhima being together and no one interrupt them is not so gonna happen as Nikki and Muski bang in without knocking or thinking Armaan will be there romancing with his wife... 

As soon as they saw how close Armaan and Riddhima was, they turn around as both say sorry making Riddhima jerk back to reality and Armaan just frown when Riddhima move away interrupting his romance session... Riddhima make distance with Armaan as she let the hair lose back making it hide her bare back... 

'Tum dono yaha...' Armaan ask...

'Humne kuch nehi dekha...' Nikki said... 

Armaan chuckle to Nikki answer where else Riddhima face turn red knowing she mean they had seen more then they should see... 

'U can turn... Aur kiya entry hai tum dono ke, hamesha galat time pe entry maarke mere romance ki band bhajate ho...' Armaan said as Nikki and Muskaan turn smiling widely...

'Humhari timing bilkul perfect ta hero, bas tum khud koh tohda aur control karo...' Muskaan said... 

'Accha, aur jab tu aur Rahul khud koh control nehi kar sakte toh uska kiya hah...' Armaan said teasing Muskaan making her turn red... 

'Yaha toh tu aur Ridzy ki baate ho rahi haina... Ab tu baat koh ghumao mat Armaan...' Nikki came to Muskaan rescue...

'Beta, tu aaj Muski koh bachalo.. Jab tumhari shaadi hoga na tab yeh tujhe chodenge nehi...'Armaan said...

'Tab dekhlenge Mr. Mallik... Lekin pehle yeh bata, tu yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Nikki asked changing the topic... 

'Nice try Niks, lekin tumne pooch hi liya hai toh bata deta hoon... Zarurat tohdi hoga kyunki demo toh tum dono ne jab entry li toh dekh hi liya hai... Ofcourse main apne biwi se milne aaya hoon jo tum log ne yaha is kamre main band kardiya, mujhse dur...' Armaan said... 

'Tu toh aise bol rahe ho jaise humne saat tak tujhe aur Ridzy koh alag kardiya... Waise bhi apne biwi ke saat romance karne ki bohot jaldi hai tujhe, toh let us remind u that u r going to get the chance after the party...' Muskaan said... 

'Haan haan pata hai mujhe... Main bas dekhne aaya ta Basket ready hai ya nehi... Aur haan main toh Basket koh tum log se dur lejaungi taaki koi humhare beech main haddi na banjae...' Armaan said and run out from the room to save his life from Nikki and Muskaan who stood with their mouth slightly apart with shocked... 

Before they started to tease Riddhima, Riddhima thought to remind them that the party would be starting in few minutes, so she move to the mirror checking herself and turn around to see Muskaan and Nikki staring at her...

'What...' Riddhima asked moving towards the door... 

'Tum dono ek dusre se dur ek pal tak nehi rehsakte na... Dekho kaise moka ke faida uta raha ta..'Muskaan said... 

'Aisa kuch nehi hai, woh meri string khuli ti toh help kar raha ta...' Riddhima said...

'Really, phir toh tu humhare aane tak wait kar sakti ti na... Lekin ab help ki saat saat tohda love potion free main milta hai toh koan mana karenge right...' Nikki said hi5ing with Muskaan... 

'Maine usko nehi kaha meri help karo woh toh...' Riddhima was cut by Muskaan...

'Haan haan, ab toh pati dev koh hi bachenge tu... Waise bhi Hero koh toh bas bahana chahiyeh tumhari close aane ke liyeh...' Muskaan said... 

Nikki and Muskaan tease Riddhima all the way to the restaurant and Riddhima just stay quiet knowing they wouldn't believe as they had seen how close she and Armaan was when they enter in to the room... They are not kids not to understand what they were doing and knowing it would be better not to respond to their teasing, they joins the party which has already started... 

Everyone was enjoying as they congratulate Armaan and Riddhima again, music was on as different delicious food was serve with drinks... Party was full on as Armaan and Riddhima dance to the first romantic number starting the party with everyone bless on them...

AT 12AM

Youngster were still crazily dancing as most of the guest already had leave an hour ago as they has a long day but for youngster, it seems the night has just started as the music keeps going as songs keeps playing one after another... Armaan had been waiting for the moment when everyone get busy in their own world, taking the opportunity, he grab Riddhima hand and move out from the restaurant before anyone could notice that they were missing...

Armaan by the time they notice their absent, they would have be gone too far away that no one could interrupt them and his romance for the night, so as they move down to the fifth floor where is the main entrance Riddhima keep asking where he was taking her... By the time they reach, manager and Karan was waiting for them, Riddhima was surprise to see Karan there... 

'Uncle aur Aunty kaha hai...' Armaan asked... 

'Apne kamre main gaya hai, dono bohot tak gaye haina issiliyeh main kaha main tum dono koh see off kardunga... Have a nice time...' Karan said hugging Armaan and then Riddhima...

'Thanks Dad, aap humhare doston koh sambhalenge na...' Armaan asked... 

'Haan buddy, don't worry... They will surely understand how much u need time with my daughter... Take care of her and never hurt her... If galati se bhi tu ne meri beti koh solaya na main tujhe chodunga nehi...' Karan said... 

'Dad, u know I would't hurt her but thanks for the warning... Beti milgaye toh bete koh dhamki de rahe ho, wah dad wah...' Armaan said dramatically... 

'Accha ab yeh dramebaaz khatam karo and get going... Launch is ready...' Karan said... 

All this while Riddhima didnt know wht was going on and wht they were taking about... Karan squeeze her before letting go as he said to enjoy to her as well... Soon Riddhima and Armaan was in the launch as Armaan drive them away from the cruise, away from their families and friends... Armaan who had been watching Riddhima expression closely knew what she must be thinking, so breaking the silent he ask her what happen...

'Armaan, hum kaha jaa rahi hai...' Riddhima asked again for the 100th times... 

'Basket, maine kaha ta na... Our honeymoon destination is too private others to know, toh hum wahi jaa rahi hai jaha sirf main, tum aur humhara pyar hoga for the next 48hours...' Armaan said winking at her... 

'Armaan mujhe itna toh pata hai but hum exactly kaha jaa rahi hai wohi poocha maine...' Riddhima ask again... 'Just ten mins more Basket, tum khud dekhlena...' Armaan said checking the time and he focus in driving them to their destination safely...

As Armaan said, after ten mins he slow down the speed of the launch, Riddhima look ahead to see where they were and her eyes got wide seeing the place... It was a small island with many trees around and there was a small cottage not far away from the water, Riddhima was left spell bound seeing this place and it was so beautiful under the moon light... 

Armaan jump down from the launch and forward his hand to Riddhima who hold it as she remove her heels before she move down in to the water holding her heels in other hand... Armaan pull her close to him while he took a bag which Riddhima didn't notice before... 

Riddhima was too lost in this beautiful Island that she didn't ask him what he got that bag for, Riddhima who loves beach and water, walk feeling the water kissing her bare feet and soon reach to the sand as she walk in bare feet on the sand too... Armaan also has remove his shoes in the launch n left it there as he walk with Riddhima... 

Armaan knows Riddhima was already in love with this place... So they walk to the cottage first and Armaan slide the glass door opening the curtains welcoming Riddhima to the new place... It was another surprise for Riddhima as she saw a beautiful medium cottage for a newly wedded couple, everything around was if wood and it look simply adorable... 

First it got a hall with a fire place and two step taking to the open kitchen with a counter, stove and everything they would need to cook... Left to the kitchen there has a door which lead to the only Room which has an attach washroom with a separate shower and a small counter with wash base... 

They see the beach view from the big glass door which could open slide as low big king size round bed was in the middle of the room with a wardrobe and mirror next to it... The place look life if it is make to live here as everything was perfect to a couple whenever they want to spend time alone... 

Riddhima was too busy admiring the place and Armaan stood admiring her seeing the sparkle in her eyes and that smile on her face which he die to see... Riddhima didn't need to speak a single word to tell him how much she love the place... Feeling Armaan gaze, Riddhima look towards him and his smile got wider, she move close to him and hugs him tight... 

'Thank you so much, this is so amazing Armaan... Tum meri har woh sapna pura kar rahi ho jo maine dekha hai...' Riddhima said looking at his face as she hugs stood hugging her...

'Anything to my beautiful wife... Aur yeh mere tarafse tumhare liyeh shaadi ka gift hai Basket... Main jaanti hoon tumhe yeh sab kitna accha lagti hai, issiliyeh yeh private island tumhare liyeh maine liya hai... Jab bhi tumhe yaha aane ka mann kare, hum aa sakte hai...' Armaan said... 

'Really, thank u so much Armaan... This means a lot to me, maine kabhi nehi socha koi mere liyeh itna sab kuch karenge...' Riddhima said...

'Sirf thanks, mujhe return gifts chahiyeh... Khali thanks se mera kiya hoga...' Armaan said moving his face close to her...

'Haan toh batao, meri Armaan koh kiya chahiyeh...' Riddhima said touching her forehead against Armaan...

'Tum...' Armaan said... 

'Main toh hamesha se hi tumhara hoon Armaan, kyunki Riddhima pe hamesha Armaan ka hak hai aur rahega...' Riddhima said...

'Oye hoyye...' Armaan said pulling her close to him not leaving a single inch between them... 

Riddhima lower her eyelash hearing Armaan trade mark and Armaan put his finger under Riddhima chin making her look towards him, as Armaan look at her admiring her features his eyes stop on her tempting lips... 

Knowing what Armaan was staring, smile form on Riddhima lips as Armaan bend towards her to capture her lips with his...Before Armaan could seal her lips, Riddhima push him and run own from the room... Riddhima laughter were echoing the place as Armaan run behind her to get hold of her... 

They run around the cottage and then Riddhima move out to the beach as they run on the sand but Armaan catch her soon as Riddhima was too tired to run any faster to escape from him... Also Riddhima knows at the end, she had to go to him so when Armaan pull her towards him, Riddhima didn't struggle to move out from his hold... 

Both were patting heavily for air, Armaan move some hair away from Riddhima face as the breeze come blowing her hair and hide her face... Armaan cupped Riddhima cheek as he softly care his thumb close to her lips making Riddhima parted her lips as she closed her eyes welcoming him to claim it... 

Not waiting to let the chance go off from his hand, Armaan move sealing her lips with his as Armaan hands move on Riddhima back and Riddhima hands sneak around his neck as they both pull each other close letting their body touch each other... They kiss and make love under the moonlight as the moon witness the unconditional love of Armaan and Riddhima who makes their soul as one, once again with all right and regulation of being legally husband and wife...

With Love,

Rihoohaws

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...