The Hangover part two(vampire...

By Cynder15

Damon, Stefan, Sara, Alaric, and Jeramy have gone to Thailand in search of Klaus. Things go wrong and they en... More

The Hangover part two(vampire diaries cast)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

Chapter 3:

382 17 5
By Cynder15

Chapter 3:

"CHOW?!"

"What the fuck man! Tell that gay monkey to leave my shit alone!" he yells pointing at the monkey.

"Chow?" Damon yells confused.

Wait Chow?! Chow, the one that was in the trunk and attacked us then made us cheat at gambling to get a black Jeramy?? Well yes it is! I wouldn't be able to mistake that little Asian anywhere.

Chow is sitting on the ground underneath some sheets with no shirt on.

"You fucking crazy!" Chow chuckles and stands up. He stretches but then we notice he doesn't have any pants and his underwear wasn't covering his private parts!

My eye widen and I mouth,'Oh' and turn around.

"So fucking bright in here. Alaric, grab me my sunglasses," Chow asks Rick.

I glance back to him and just try not to look down.

"It's great to see you Leslie," Rick smiles and walks up to him. He pulls him into a hug and Chow pats his back.

"Nice to see you too my little homo." Chow replies.

Da fuck!

Alaric leaves the room to grab Chow's sunglasses.

"Chow what the fuck are you doing here?" Damon asks puzzled.

Chow finally pulls his underwear and pants back up,"Alaric called me last night saying you were fucked up and looking to party," Chow answers his question.

Alaric came back with his sunglasses and places them on Chow's head.

I furrow my eyebrows confused and walk back to them.

Chow chuckles. Alaric laughs. Chow laughs harder. Rick also laughs harder. I don't really see the humor in this.

"I picked you up in my boat and brought you here in Bangkok," Chow continues. He grabs his jacket and sits down on another couch that wasn't broken,"We had a sick night bitches."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second," I speak up. Chow just continues to laugh."We're in Bangkok?"

Chow sits up and laughs, "Holla! City of Squala!"

Stefan turns to Chow and points to his tattoo while asking,"Do you know how I got this tattoo?"

Damon sits down next to Chow and rubs his face. I gently sit down on the table in front of Chow and Damon.

"Uh yeah. From the fucking tattoo guy," Chow says, like Stefan is an idiot,"What's the matter Stef? Use that big jewish brain."

Jewish?

Chow turns to me,"Oh and I love your hair Sara," he says in his squeaky voice.

I frown but before I can say anything Alaric asks,"What is that monkey holding?" he points at the monkey. We all turn to it and I gasp.

"That's a finger!" Stefan exclaims in shock. He turns to each one of us with wide eyes.

I cover my mouth from shock,"What the the hell!" and now the monkey is licking the real finger. I drink blood and have killed people but that's just nasty.

"Stefan, I got some bad news," Damon begins to explain. Stefan turns with open mouth to his brother,"That's Jeramy's finger."

"Jer... Jeramy is dead?" Stefan asks. It looks like he is about to have a heart attack.

I look closer to the finger and notice that it has the ring Jeramy wears. The one that can bring him back to life if he dies, oh shit he can die now!! Well unless he's already dead somewhere....

Chow starts chuckling again,"Jeramy not dead. He partied with us all night."

"Well then, where is he?" I ask more annoyed at the young Gilbert than concerned.

Chow looks at each one of us and smiles,"Don't you remember anything?"

I shake my head,"No, nothing."

"Okay, okay," Chow laughs, "I explain it all, okay?" he suddenly takes out a little tube with something in it and taps it on his hand,"Just let me get one bump to get my head straight." White powder comes out of it. It's cocaine."Come to papa."

"That's a big..."

Before Damon can speak any further Chow sniffs it all up. I stare awkwardly at him. Chow groans and takes off his sunglasses. He looks at us,"You ready for craziest fucked up story of your...." he stops talking. We all look questionably at him. Suddenly he falls towards me and I jump out of the way, he hits the table hard and the glass cracks under his face.

We all stare nervously at Chow, wondering what the hell just happened. We look back and forth between the four of us and turn back to Chow.

"Chow?" I ask softly and like him. He doesn't reply or move. He just keeps laying lifeless on the table.

Damon taps on his back also, but still nothing. Alaric squats a little so he can look properly at him and asks,"Mr. Chow are you okay?" Still no reply.

Damon places his fists in front of his mouth and takes a deep breath. I slowly take a step back towards Stef. Stefan stands up and watches nervously.

"You gotta be kidding me," Damon mumbles. He places his hands on Chow's neck and throat and tries to feel a pulse.

My eyes start getting wider as I realize that Chow could be dead. My mouth opens from shock. This can't be happening. This is way worse than Vegas! We didn't have a body back then!

After a moment of complete silence and Damon checking his pulse, he suddenly speaks,"Fuck he's dead!"

Damon gets off the couch and paces around the room not knowing what to do. I run my hand through my now pink hair and walk backwards,"Oh shit!" I shake my head,"Why now?"

Suddenly Stefan starts screaming. He runs around in circles like a headless chicken. The room is also filled with quiet sobs coming from a corner from Alaric.

"HELP!" Stefan yells.

"Stef..Calm down..."

"HELP!" Stefan yells again, interrupting Damon.

"Stefan, shut up!" Damon warns him angrily.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Stefan screams and it looks like he wants to jump up and down.

"Shut up!" I yell at him"Yea he's dead! But we're fucking vampires, we kill people all the time," I tell him but he doesn't calm down, I groan,"Ok look, if someone comes and finds a dead body and a pile of cocaine we're gonna spend the rest of our lives in prison! So shut the fuck up!"

"Ssshh," Stefan shushes himself.

The only thing that fills the room now was the quiet sobs coming from a corner.

"Alaric, Alaric would you please stop crying?" Damon asks him irritated. Alaric sniffles and tries to shut up.

I put my hands to my head and close my eyes, ugh everyone is freaking out and the drug is making them act retarded.

"Alright," Damon mumbles,"Alright! I just need a second to figure this out," he sits down next to Chow and stares at the ground.

Stefan falls down on the ground because his knees are too weak from the shock.

I lean back against a wall and slide down it so I'm sitting.The room is quiet for quite a long time. Maybe Damon can't think of something.

I look around, trying to see something that could help us but I don't see anything that could help us with a dead body.

Yea I've killed and hid bodies before but usually in the woods or I have my powers to burn them or something. Now we have to think like humans.

The monkey climbs on my lap and hugs me. Guess he is trying to making up for almost pulling my hair out earlier.

Well too bad! I hate monkeys and it almost yanked my hair out!

I push the monkey away from me and hiss at it. It runs away quickly and goes to Alaric.

"The ice machine!" Damon whisperes. We all look up and see Damon looking at a sign that says 'Ice machine on the 15h floor.'

I stand up and run to the bedroom. I yank the sheets off the bed and run back to the living room again,"Wrap him in this," I order.

Damon grabs it but Stefan just stares at it, I groan annoyed. Damon and I pick up Chow and wrap him in the blanket. I open the door and look both ways to see if someone was coming but it was all clear. I walk back in the room and grab Chow's feet while Damon grabs his head and shoulders. We walk out of our room and stumble to the elevator.

"This is the most stupid idea ever," Stefan whispers, now helping carry Chow since I'm weak as a normal human girl.

"Shut up!" Damon orders him in also a whisper,"What the fuck is this place?" Damon asks as he looks down the balcony which shows all of the apartments and stairs.

"Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. The population is 1200 people," Alaric read from a card that he got out of his pocket.

"Alaric put the card away!" I tell him not even bothering to ask where he got it from.

Alaric shoves the card in his back pocket. He quickly walks to us and helps Stefan, Damon, and me with carrying Chow.

I let go of Chow since they can carry him without me, I walk to the elevator and press the button but it doesn't work!

"The power is out," I say,"We gotta take the stairs."

The monkey follows us again and climbs on top of Damon. He cringes every time the monkey takes a step on him. I don't blame him.

"What the fuck is the deal with this monkey?" he asks angrily.

I open the doors of the stairs and we walk all the way to the 15th floor."There it is," Stefan pants as we reach the ice machine.

"Feet first, feet first," Alaric orders,"I've done this before."

I look at Alaric dumbfounded. It's like when he said he found a baby in a Coffee Bean. I think its just the drug talking though. Well actually he may have gotten rid of a body before since he's a vampire hunter and all.

I open the doors of the ice machine and wait for the guys to push Chow inside. They let him fall inside and I quickly close the doors and lock it. We all slid down to the ground and pant as we stare at the ceiling. I lean my head against Damon and he wraps an arm around my shoulders. I'm to tired to even care.

"Stef," Damon pants and squeezes his eyes shut.

"What?" Stefan replies.

"We still have to find Jeramy," Damon tells him.

We all look down at each other again. Stefan's eyes grow wide,"The roof!" he yells.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 305 11
It's just like the movie but with the cast of the Vampire Diaries and also my own character. Damon decides they need to have some fun so him, Stefan...
268K 4.8K 28
Amelie was supposed to be dead. Her brothers are Damon and Stefan Salvatore. What happens when they find out she's not? Will they be a family again...
49K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story ♡ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
245K 4.7K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...