Debt

By lolipopmix

Abrielle is used as collateral for a debt that her father has accrued. But when the time of collection comes... More

Prologue: Done Wrong
1: Collected
2: Patience
3: Final Goodbye
4: Sunshine
5: Legal
6: Alone
7: Fucked
8: You Got Me Wrong!
9: No Nonsense
10: Intimate
11: Intimate (pt.2)
12: Power Trip
13: Sorry
14: Absent
15: Strained
16: Coming Home
17: Fix It Up
18: Friends Close
19: Go With Me
20: Work It Out
21: Promise
22: Hot Seat
23: Holiday Cheer
24: From Me To You
25: Gifted
26: Last Time
27: Help Me
28: Be Mine
29: Birth Plan
30: Born
31: Meet'n'Greet
32: Mother Knows Best
33: Leave It Up To You
34: The Lights
35: Plans
36: Love of My Life
38: Grownups
39: Closed Up Shop
40: Waterworks
41: Suffocate
42: Slow Love
43: To the Grave
44: Call Me
45: Bonded
46: Blood
47: And Guts
48: Broken Hearted
49: Getting Serious
50: Remember December
51: Betrayal
Epilogue: Life Into Me

37: Extraction

37.4K 1.1K 138
By lolipopmix

Daryl slowly built up Khadija's confidence. He hadn't even gotten around to getting the info he wanted out of her, which was irritating Trina, who felt he was just falling for the woman.

Daryl did legitimately like Khadija. He had stopped to talk to her initially because she was pretty. But then he learned she was Lokie's ex-girlfriend. He had more use for her.

Khadija was still going to work for Shawn every day, not even realizing what all Daryl wanted with her. All she knew was that he made her feel good. He made her get over Shawn. When she saw him, she felt less and less for him. But apart of her was always going to care for the man she knew as Lokie.

When Daryl touched her, speaking Spanish in her ear, it gave her shivers. When Daryl took her out in public, holding her hand, she felt like she got to be his trophy, and she liked it.

As far as Khadija knew, Daryl worked in a pharmacy. And as far as he knew- so she thought- she only helped take care of her elderly grandmother.

Daryl was taking Khadija on a date to the movies and dinner and hoping she would invite him in tonight. They had been seeing each other for six months now, and he genuinely was beginning to like her.

Trina was becoming impatient with her brother's distraction. She wanted her vengeance. And his wooing this bitch was doing nothing. Pablo's plan for Evan was already a fail because unlike a normal graduate, he decided not to go to the senior all night party. They needed to get to the main thing.

Daryl rang the doorbell, and Khadija came out in a pair of short denim shorts, hugging her ass and hips along with a bejeweled spaghetti string top. She stood at about five-eight with the heels she had on. Her hair was braided on one side and curled on the other. Her lips were shined to perfection, her makeup flawless.

"Wow. You look... Good," he told her. She smiled.

"Really? You think so?"

"I know so. You look good."

He held his hand out for hers, and she accepted. "Thank you."

He led her to his convertible and looked over at her as the wind blew her hair. She was gorgeous.

He took her to the movies, letting her decide on That's My Boy. Listening to the sound of her laughter was magical to him. But he didn't lose sight of his goal as they left the restaurant.

"Where do you want to eat?" he wondered.

"I don't know," she answered, seeming surprised to have the choice. "I like Mickey D's."

He put his arms around her. "Baby, this is a date. I'm not taking you for cheap fast food. I want to sit down somewhere that people can watch us be together and see how beautiful you look."

She smiled softly, kicking the sidewalk. "You choose," she decided, looking up at him.

He took her to TGI Friday's, not wanting to put her in a place she would be uncomfortable.

The whole time they were there, Daryl was everything for her that Lokie was not. He would hold her hand, caress her arm, listen to the pointless drama of still living in her mother's house.

By the end of the night, they were standing on her porch in the warm summer heat, hugged up. He looked down at her, staring right into her eyes. And when he kissed her, she relaxed into him, inviting his warm mouth to cover hers. He pulled her closer, making her want the night to last forever.

"Come in, please," she invited.

Daryl easily followed Khadija in as she threaded their fingers and led him past her mother and grandmother's rooms to her own.

She closed and locked the door, smiling up at Daryl.

"We can't make a lot of noise," she said quietly. "Do you want a drink?"

"Of you," he told her, kissing her lips. She smiled, pulling him to the bed.

He lay her back, kissing her deeply, reaching for the snap on her jeans to pull the shorts off her body. She allowed it. It had been a long time since she let a man touch her. And she craved it.

Daryl kissed her, bunching up her shirt. She bubbled up in anticipation, hoping Daryl was at least half as good as Shawn was. He was practically her first, and he set a high bar for any lover he preceded. Which meant Daryl.

She sat up and pulled the shirt off, and he realized that she didn't have a bra on; yet her titties had been up perfectly perky the whole day.

He moved to caress her breasts with his tongue; Shawn was always rough with her. She only knew how to fuck hard and fast. All this slow and gentle shit... Daryl could dead it. She needed a man who was going to be aggressive with her.

Khadija knew closed mouths didn't get fed. And she wanted to get fed.

"Hurt me, Daryl," she suggested, stroking his hair.

"Pardon?"

"Hurt me. Fuck me hard. Beat it up. Or let me put my clothes on and don't waste my time. I like it rough."

Daryl was taken back. He had only been rough with hoes he didn't care about. Never with someone he was in a relationship with. Even with Khadija, he imagined if this was Abrielle, he'd go slow. Why would Khadija want that roughneck shit when she knew she was dating a suave Chicano boy?

"Khadija-"

She didn't have time for that. She pushed him off and started for her shirt, but he took it back. He was getting in tonight; even if he had to hurt her like some one-night stand.

Daryl snatched the shirt and tossed Khadija on the bed, getting her excited, rubbing her pussy as he bit her nipples. She gasped in shock and pleasure. He pulled her panties off and parted her thighs, dipping his tongue into her heat. She arched her back, her feet digging into the bed as her fingers were in his head.

He parted her thighs wider, his tongue pressing against her clitoris in a pleasing sort of pressure.

When he came up, he started removing clothes and she went in her nightstand for condoms. She needed the release; she didn't need a baby. Or a disease.

Daryl took the rubber without a second thought about it. He put it on before climbing over her, pushing into her tightness.

Moaning, she scratched his back. He bit her shoulder, and she squealed.

Just as she was cumming, her mother started banging on her door. "Khadija, I know good and damn well you ain't in my house fuckin'!"

Daryl started to pull out, but Khadija wrapped her legs around him. She was twenty-three years old; and if she wanted to fuck, she paid half of every bill in this bitch.

"Ignore her," she whispered.

Eventually, the older woman wore herself out and left the two alone.

Daryl cuddled Khadija, something she wasn't used to. But she liked it.

"I know who your ex is," Daryl told her.

Khadija tensed up immediately. Why would he tell her that?

"Well, he's my ex for a reason. I don't want to think about him."

Daryl trailed a finger down her face, kissing her shoulder. "You deserve better than what he put you through."

"Daryl-"

"He's with my ex too."

Khadija moved away from him. "Are you serious, Daryl? You dated that little girl, too? She-"

"She's eighteen."

"She wasn't born eighteen!" she snapped. "Daryl-"

She got out of the bed, her high ruined, pulling on a nightgown.

Daryl watched her putting the clothes over her body, wondering if he had fucked up.

"Khadija, don't you wanna get him back for everything he put you through? You can stick it to him. And I can help you."

"No."

"What?"

"I said no," she told him more clearly.

"Khadija, why are you giving him your loyalty? I'm your man now. Fuck him!" Daryl got up and pulled her small body into him, looking down at her. "We can take over and run the tri-state area. You'll be my queen. I can put you on top. If you help me," he said softly, rubbing her arms up and down, looking into her face. "I just need help."

Khadija took a deep breath. "What you wanna know?"

"Where did he fly?"

"Naples, California," she lied.

She knew the Naples he was in was in Florida. But her loyalty was to Lokie. Not because she was afraid he'd kill her; if she betrayed him, she was smart enough to hide. Her loyalty was out of love. A love he would never understand.

"You won't regret this, baby," he told her.

She already did. Apart of her was hating how in love she was with a man who never let her in. Who had married a young girl instead of her. Who had decided that the time they spent outside the bedroom meant nothing to him. He hurt her; but she pledged her allegiance to him five years ago. Regardless. A promise was a promise kept on her end.

She hoped Pablo had been worth it for Caleigh. Because Daryl wasn't worth it for her. She didn't even hate Bri enough to wish death on her. There was a child involved. Regardless of who his parents were, he was innocent. And she was not sending anyone to off his parents and possibly him too.

Daryl pulled her back to the bed, pulling the nightgown off. This time, she wasn't into it. Her mind was too far away.

She was the one person that Shawn trusted; and she wasn't the one to betray him. There was something in him, and that little sliver of good, she wanted no part in destroying.

She felt used. She knew Shawn used her; but it felt different when it was Daryl. At least with Shawn, he told her from jump what was what when he approached her. Daryl had not.

Khadija didn't know that Daryl did initially want her just because he did think she was beautiful. It just happened that she was beautiful and close to who he wanted to take out.

While Daryl rolled over and fell asleep, Khadija slid out of bed, making her way to the bathroom. She washed up and went to pull on sweats, completely blacked out.

Opening a drawer, she grabbed her gun and walked to Shawn's office in the warehouse, calling him, shaking in nervous fear that Daryl would wake up before she got back.

"Do you know what time it is, Di? My wife is sleep."

"And you know I wouldn't call you this late if I didn't need to," she replied, worry in her voice.

"What happened?"

She burst into tears. At this point, she felt like either man was giving her a shovel for her grave.

"The man I'm dating asked about you tonight. I didn't know he had any idea who you are-"

"Khadija-" he growled.

"No, Lokie, I swear I never said nothing about you. I'm loyal to you, just like I said I was five years ago. I'm not stupid like Caleigh was. Like Creme was. I pledged that you could trust me. You told me that you trust me. And I don't want to betray that," she said softly. "His name is Daryl. And I told him you're in California."

Shawn was silent awhile, and Khadija grew nervous and fearful. Shawn could do something a lot worse than kill her; he could kill the people she cared about.

Finally, "He used you, Di. And I believe what you're telling me." Before she could release the breath she was holding, he continued, "But if you trading on me, Khadija, I will give you the slowest, most painful, most drawn out death I know how. Do you understand me?"

"I'm not trading, Lokie."

"Good. Keep yoself outta trouble, li'l baby."

"Okay."

He hung up and she sat there for a minute getting her wits together before she went to wash her face and walk to McDonald's.

When she got home, Daryl was sitting up in her bed. At least she had an alibi.

"I see you really wanted that McDonald's," he said. She smiled and shrugged.

"How can you resist a Big Mac at two in the morning? Especially if the lobby is twenty-four hours."

"You get me one?"

She passed him the box, sitting down and turning on the TV. She didn't want to think about what she had done. Daryl was so sweet and good to her; and she pretty much killed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.2K 33
Anna was a normal girl with the worst luck. Ever since her dads debt was pushed on her she lost her job, her boyfriend, her condo, and her pride. Poo...
101K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
23.5K 439 25
What is it with the sins of the father? You pay for those sins. I will enjoy every single moment of making her pay. It doesn't matter that her innoce...
574 1 8
It's about a girl who is living a great life, with a great family, friends and a great home but she attracts the attention of an unknown man who sta...