Dead Beat (Danger Days Fanfic...

By WeAreBlurryface

Dead Beat was a lone killjoy and a damn good one.She was the most wanted killjoy yet no one could seem to fin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Part 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
GUYS
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Hello
Its up

Chapter 18

1.8K 85 40
By WeAreBlurryface

I finally have Netflix!

Missiles POV

"How do you know were she is?"Party asked.

"She has escaped BL/ind and would have to walk so she would probably be in Zone 6."I explained.

"Which is a lot of land to cover."Kobra said.

"No it's not, there is a hut just one the border of the Zone and I bet that's were she is."I said.

"You better be right,kid."Jet said as Kobra speed through the Zones.

"Why?"Kobra whispered after a long silence.

"What?"Party asked.

"Why do we even bother?We are all going to die and no one will remember us.We are just like everyone else.There is literarily no point."

"Why are you saying that?''Party asked obviously concerned.

"You should have made sure I was your brother before you let me drive."
And with that what I thought to me Kobra drove straight into a dead tree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...