RWBY x DBZ The Saiyan Of Remn...

By KennyDragonoid99

This is a crossover between DBZ AND RWBY. What if the Saiyan raised on Earth, was raised on Remnant instead... More

The Saiyan named Goku arrives at Beacon Academy
Team GOGI meets Team STRQ
The Life at Beacon Academy
Team RWBY and their New Trainer
Goku's Combat Training
Ki vs Aura
Goku's Bad Feeling
Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem
Battle at the Docks
A New Semester
The Plan of Action
Painting the Town
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
The Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Gleen
No Brakes
Breach
Round One
Vegeta and Winter Schnee
The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY
The Saiyan of Heart vs The Saiyan of Schnee
Fall
The Invasion of Beacon
End of The Beginning
The Next Step
Remembrance
Of Runaways and Stowayas
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Punished
A Much Needed Talk
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri
Taking Control
No Safe Haven
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air
Update

The Saiyan Child

22.1K 166 98
By KennyDragonoid99

Lucy P.O.V

My name is Lucy Heart, I live in a peaceful part of Remnant, which is in the middle of a forest with beautiful sights like cherry blossoms, a waterfall, and fruit growing all around the trees.

I have black shaggy spiky hair, I wear an orange top along with my blue combat skirt. My job is a very special job I must carry out throughout my time to protect the lives of the people against the evil creatures of darkness known as Grimm.

I am a huntress, my weapons are two dual wielding katanas that also can become into literally a double edged sword.

Right now, there really was nothing going on at the time. I'm just sitting down in front of my home as suddenly out of the sky I see a glowing sphere falling down and landing somewhere near the cherry blossom forest.

I made my way over there as I then stopped in the middle of my tracks as I then realized that the falling sphere from the sky was actually a strange carrier.

It then opened up as I then got ready for anything that might come out to attack me, but instead of meeting a dangerous stranger I was met with a little baby with a monkey tail. "A faunus? No, it couldn't be." The baby had strange crazy hair that seemed to defy gravity.

I then noticed that he started to cry as I then walked towards his little carrier which seemed to be completely destroyed, I noticed a slip of paper on the seat as I reached for, I then opened it up and read the note as it stated, "This is my son Kakarot, he may seem different because of his tail, but the real reason why he is different is because he is known as a Saiyan. The Saiyans are a powerful alien race that fight with their own bare hands in combat. Us Saiyans have done terrible things, but please, whoever is reading this please, take care of my son and raise him to be the most lovable and the most happiest person that anybody could meet. I must warn you that if he sees a full moon, he turns into a giant ape that could eradicate an entire population, please take measures from this and do what you must, cut his tail if you have to because that is the source of the transformation. Please, take care of Kakarot."

I was surprised to what I was reading as I then saw the crying infant wanting to be comforted, I then came near him as I then carried him out of the crater that his carrier created.

I smiled at the infant as I then said to him, "Hello there, you must be Kakarot. Your a very cute baby." I started to cradle him back and forth as he then started to fall asleep.

"I promise I'll take care of you. Right now I think you should need another name, how about, Goku." I then noticed the sleeping Saiyan baby smiling in his sleep when I said his new found name, Goku.

I felt like this could be a new start for me, and for this little guy. "Well, let's hope I can handle taking care of you, besides how hard could it be."

A week later

Things weren't really running as smoothly as I thought it would. Goku isn't really the most behaved baby I've ever seen.

When I tried to take him baths or put him to bed he seemed to struggle and tries to take control as if he were trying to prove something.

I then decide to take this little Saiyan on a calm stroll. I got him in a basket that I then placed on my back so I could carry him around.

I saw him then getting up and trying to get an apple off of a tree that was hanging from the waterfall.

As I then was in shock as Goku fell to the bottom of the waterfall and then hit his head on a rock. I rushed down there as quickly as possible and I then picked up the unconscious baby and carried him back to my house.

I placed him on my bed and I then started to wrap bandages around his head while I also started to coat his head with a healing ointment.

I then noticed his tail as I then kissed Goku on his forehead and said, "This may be the only chance I get, but at least your unconscious Goku."

I decided that since Goku was knocked out, I would then be able to remove his tail.

In the morning, Goku was still unconscious, but at least his wounds healed from his head to where his tail used to be. "I hope he gets better, I'm really getting worried."

I decided to go out and get some more fruit from the trees. Once I got back, I noticed something strange occurring to Goku.

At least he was awake now, but he started acting a lot more cheerful than usual. "Looks like your all better Goku." I said with a smile on my face, Goku then started to laugh and was smiling a lot more than he used too.

Things really did change after his accident, he actually started to act more like a calm lovable baby.

I then thought to myself, "Looks like things will turn out even better than I expected."

10 Years later

Goku was finally ten, so I decided to ask him what he would like to be when he grows up and he said that he wants to become a huntsmen so he could protect the innocent people of Remnant.

I was surprised from Goku's answer as I then decide to train him.

A day later, me and Goku were then outside of my house as I then said, "Alright Goku, are you ready for your training to become a huntsmen?"

Goku seemed ready as he then responded with a smile, "I'm ready!"

I then held out an extra sword that I had stored in my room as I then was about to give it to Goku as he then said, "Actually, I don't think I'll be needing a weapon mommy."

I seemed surprised as I then said, "But it is what we huntsmen and huntresses use, why do you want to become a huntsmen Goku if you don't even want to use a weapon?"

Goku then smiled at me as he then said proudly, "I want to protect Remnant with my own two hands, I want to show everyone how strong I am, it sounds like I just want to be stronger than anyone, but if that's what I need to do to help the people of Remnant, then that is what I'm going to do!"

I smiled at Goku as I then walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder as I then told him, "You have grown tremendously Goku, I'll help you become stronger without a weapon, because I know another way to become stronger and that is martial arts."

Goku then smiled happily, he then hugged me as he then laughed and said, "Thanks mommy, your the best!" 

I then kissed Goku on the top of his head as I then said, "Your welcome Goku."

8 Years later

Goku P.O.V

Throughout my time as a kid, I was a very hard worker to get to where I was today. I've gotten so much stronger than I was back when I was ten.

I've even unlocked some extremely hard things involving martial arts and those things were ki and ki sensing.

I was able to use my ki as an attack as I released ki blasts out of my palms. I was told by my mom that huntsmen and huntresses use something called aura, but she said that ki is a much more advanced thing to use than aura, and it really wouldn't effect me a lot because aura and ki are sorta similar.

She was even surprised that I was able to even unlock my ki abilities.

Right now I was training to fly and to be able to create an ancient technique that my mom told me about which was known as one of the most deadliest techniques in martial arts ever, it was called the Kamehameha!

I then started to concentrate as I then started to float. I finally got the hang of it as I then started to fly around at very high speeds I never thought I could go. "Yes! I did it, woo hoo! Alright, time for the Kamehameha!"

I then held my hands together and I then started to chant, "Ka- Me- Ha- Me- Ha!!!"

I shot out a large blast of ki which was incredibly powerful. I then stopped my attack as I then smiled and cheered happily, "I did it! I mastered the most legendary and most strongest attack known to martial artists everywhere, alright! Hahaha!"

I was so happy as I then wanted to go and celebrate with my mom as I made my way towards my home.

I then saw my mom sitting in front of the house as I then came up to her with a big smile as I then said, "Mom! I actually did it, I'm able to fly and I'm able to perform the Kamehameha!"

She was then so happy that she hugged me and said, "I knew you could do it Goku!"

She then said, "Looks like it's finally time you go and become a huntsmen."

I was very excited to become a huntsmen, but my mom's smile then vanished as she then said, "Goku, I think it's also time that I tell you something that you should know."

I then realized that this was serious, as I then nodded and got ready for whatever she was about to show me.

My mom then handed me a letter that seemed very old as I then opened and started to read it. I was shocked to find out that I'm apart of an alien race known as the Saiyans, that I used to have a tail, that my real name is Kakarot, and that my mom isn't my real mom.

I was about to say something as my mom then started to shed tears as she said, "I'm so sorry, Goku. I red the note the day I found you, I thought that this would be something I would love to do, and that something was to take care of a child that would call me, mommy. Please forgive me."

I then walked up to her as I placed my hand on her shoulder as I then said with a smile, "I may know who I am now, but even though you and I are not related, your still my mommy as long as you still see me as your son."

I then hugged my mom as she then hugged me back. I looked at her as she now had a bright smile on her face and her tears have stopped.

My mom then said, "I actually have another thing you need to know, the reason I told you about the ability to fly, is so that you can fly to Beacon Academy."

I then tilted my head in confusion as I then asked, "Beacon Academy? What's that?"

She then said, "It's a place where you can learn how to become a more knowledgeable huntsmen, and so you can meet new people and make friends. Oh, I almost forgot!"

She then went inside to go get something as I then thought to myself, "Beacon Academy. Well, I mean, at least I can make new friends along the way."

My mom then came out of the house as she handed me my own personal gi. I smiled at the sight of it as my mom then told me with a smile, "Well, try it on!"

I then change out of the old tattered up clothes I used to wear as I then put on the new gi my mom gave me.

I now wore a blue undershirt with an orange shirt on top, orange pants, and blue lace on shoes.

My mom then gave me a kiss on my cheek and then looked at me and said, "Look at you, my little Goku, who's now a tall, muscular, and handsome fellow. I hope you have fun at Beacon Academy, if they don't let you in tell them you were recommended by Lucy Heart and that your 18."
I then hugged my mom as I then started to float in the air as I told her, "I promise that I'll make Remnant a better place, and I promise I'll come and visit you mom, see ya later!"

Lucy P.O.V

There he goes, my Goku grown up. He might really be able to change Remnant.

Whoever he encounters, he'll definitely be able to befriend them. Good luck, my little Saiyan son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 572 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...
13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
5.5K 91 22
In another time, another dimension; there exists a parallel dimension to the 12 universes. This dimension focuses on another planet that is similar t...
4.1K 83 14
Five months had passed since Oren had defeated Piccolo Jr at the Vytal festival. For a while, there was a time of peace on the planet Remnant. Howeve...