Broken Masterpiece • (Peter P...

By TheBaeMagnet

"Why must you leave me so breathless at times when there is so much to say?" questions the green eyed piper. ... More

Welcome
Chapter 1 - Crack In The Pavement
Chapter 2 - Scarlett
Chapter 3 - Captain Hook
Chapter 4 - Constellations
Chapter 5 - Oscar
Chapter 6 - Green Eyed Piper
Chapter 7 - The Cave Of Broken Dreams
Chapter 8 - It's Dreamshade, Not Nightshade
Chapter 9 - Giants, Wizards and Elves
Chapter 10 - The Gaze Of A Pure Soul
Chapter 11 - Peter, Not Pan
Chapter 12 - 'Him'
Chapter 13 - Mentally Twisted, Physically Tied
Chapter 14 - Insanity
Chapter 15 - The Queen of Neverland
Chapter 16 - Don't Take My Sunshine Away
Chapter 17 - The Boy Below The Ocean (Part One)
Chapter 18 - The Boy Below The Ocean (Part Two)
Chapter 20 - Jealousy
Chapter 21 - 'Will-Power'
Chapter 22 - War
Q&A?
Chapter 23 - Pancakes and Booty Shakes
Chapter 24 - 'Well, We've Only Got The World Against Us'

Chapter 19 - Magic In The Air

1.2K 52 35
By TheBaeMagnet

Unedited! :3

*^Re-cap^*

"Where's Oscar?" I cry, bringing a hand to my mouth and allowing the tears to poor.

"I wouldn't look too far darling. You won't find him"

*^_^*

"Wh-What?" I stumble, tears pouring from my eyes and my voice cracking. This was supposed to be mine and the boys secret haven to visit the deceased boy we miss so much. But this stupid group had to ruin that.

Peter pulls me into his chest, leaning his chin on my head, making the strange group stare in both confusion and another unknown glance.

"You really thought I would let you get away with stealing my son? That little boy was just about the same to you as Henry is to me. It's been my greatest pleasure to take him from you, like you took my dear Henry from me"

I pull my body from Peters comforting hold, wiping away my tears angrily. My sadness soon fades into pure anger, making fear appear evident in everyone's eyes. Even Peter looks slightly scared as to what I'll do.

"You don't know what it's like Regina! You know Henry's alive and safe. I have to live knowing that I failed to protect the only thing that loved me and was true and pure and innocent! He's gone because of you. And you taking him from us has started a war, to which you won't win!" I yell, tears now brimming my eyes and my heart pounding loudly, like an animal trying to escape a cage. Her eyes widen in fear for once, making me smirk.

"You wouldn't hurt him" she states, although it comes out as more of a question.

"Of course I wouldn't. He's just as innocent as Oscar was. But it would be a shame if an accident where to happen..." I trail, wearing a sly smirk to cover my upset. I know I would never hurt him, accident or not. But Regina doesn't need to know that.

I catch sight of the kind-hearted woman I'd bumped into a while ago. She had a look of both sympathy and fear on her face, although she seemed upset about my previous statement.

"You wouldn't" she growls, forming a fire ball in her hand. It's funny how she's threatening to kill me with the same thing she used to kill the one thing close to me.

The thought makes a single tear pour from my eye, which I wipe away aggressively. I straighten my back, standing with pride and anger. She has a storm coming her way. Her and her group of followers.

"You're right. I wouldn't. But soon you'll see that you're the reason his life is in danger, and by then it'll be too late. He'll realise adults are just evil, cruel beings and that choosing to never grow up is one the best decisions he will ever make" I growl, the word 'adults' making my heart crush and anger to completely overtake my body.

"Just because you had bad experiences with adults doesn't mean we're all evil" huffs the blonde woman angrily. Emma.

Wait.. How did I know that?! Okay, my new ability to pull facts about people out of my ass is both scaring me and making me feel so empowered.

"A bad experience would be an understatement, Emma" I smirk, making her eyes widen at the subtle mention of her name. I hate to admit it, but I was finding it hard to fight back the same expression. I was scaring myself with this new found power.

I stare at her for a few seconds, trying to pull a few random facts about her from no where. I'll have to ask Peter about this later.

"I thought you of all people would understand how horrible adulthood is. You know, considering you where left abandoned on the side of the road and forced to grow up. Don't bxllshit me and say you haven't wanted to be a kid again ever since you could talk. You never got a chance to be a child, all because of stupid adults who don't know any better"  I grumble, staring her in the eye the entire time. Her eyes dull and a frown appears on her face, making me smirk crazily.

"H-how did you know that?" she questions, eyes wide and welling with tears. Her mother and father run over to her worriedly, Charming sending a glare my way.

My own eyes widen at all this strange information that was just appearing out of no where. There was no explanation for it, I just spoke of it like I'd known it my entire life.

"Peter, we need to leave" I speak swiftly, my voice filled with fear.

I turn around in one quick movement, reaching to take a hold of Peters hand. I sigh in content when I feel my world overcloud with smoke, but the relaxing feeling is soon brought away when my mind is filled with realisation.

This isn't the same foggy, green smoke that would whisk me away when Peter casted it.

It was thick, red, sweet scented smoke that filled my lungs and kept my breathing at ease better than any oxygen. This smoke belonged to me.

---------------------------

"You mean to tell me that I've had magic before I even set foot on this island and you never told me?!" I yell at the sad-eyed piper angrily, making him nod his head and sigh.

"Look, Scarlett. I'll explain everything to you later, but for now I want you to know that I have done everything in my power to keep your powers at ease. You have strong magic within you Scar, I was just hoping I'd have more time to explain it to you"  he sighs deeply, fiddling with his thumbs.

We where both sat at the edge of camp. It was late, I wouldn't be surprised if the sun came up within the next hour or so. He'd tried everything in his power to explain things to me, I just didn't want to listen. I'm not sure why I'm so angry, I just wish he told me.

"Well we have time. So explain" I growl, crossing my arms and fixing my posture. I really needed to work out more often, I could feel my back muscles weakening.

"I can't explain everything to you now, but I'll explain the small things I guess..." he trails, seeming very nervous about whatever he was going to say. My eyes soften slightly when I realise how upset he is. I am a bad person for pressuring him, aren't I?

"Your mother used to live on this island. Her name was Wendy" he sighed, still messing with his thumbs and wearing an awkward frown.

"I'd like to say many good things about her, but there's not much good to say. She was a horrible fighter, as stubborn as a mule and refused to do anything fun. All she wanted was off this island and away to get married, have kids and live what she called a 'normal life'"  he sighs, chuckling at the start of his sentence, but ending in a serious tone.

My mouth turns into a small frown at the mention of my mother. I wasn't offended by what he said about her, I was just upset that I was what kept her from the fun that was this island. All she wanted was a happy life but instead she got me and a shxtty husband. Not to mention I would have loved to put up with her stubbornness.

"Your mother was many things, but not many where associated with good. She liked to start trouble, but she would cry if you poked her. She liked to yell threats, but coward back whenever someone threatened her. Don't get me wrong, she was an amazing person to have around. She just never had a sense of adventure" he chuckled, staring at the ground in thought. I could tell he was pulling at sensitive memories, ones he didn't want to think of.

"This was back when it was just me and Felix. I guess I was desperate for more company and tried everything in my power to keep your mother, but she was having none of it. Till I made a deal with her" he sighed, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. Guilt washed over at me when I saw the pained expression on his face.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to" I sigh, my voice cracking. He shakes his head, not saying another word as he continues his story.

"I gave her magic, she stayed on the island for another year and helped me retrieve young boys from every corner of the globe. Anyone who had a horrifying past could come here and live the good life. So she agreed as I told her she could leave and live a normal life after the year went by"

I couldn't tell where the story was going, it all seemed like a jumbled up mess.

"The year went by and I had a good few boys on the island. But when I made the deal with your mother, I forgot to mention one little rule. I had to take the magic off her once the year had ended. She fought endless battles, wars after wars, years after years. She wasted so much of her life trying to win both her freedom and freedom to use magic"

"At some point she lost and was banished from the island to another land. I never knew where she went, I just know that she gave birth to you there and that all of her magic was passed on to you" he sighed, rubbing gently at the corner of his eyes and his temples.

He looked like he may cry, so I dropped my head onto his shoulder and snuggled further into his neck. He lay his head gently on mine as we sat in silence for a few minutes. I hadn't even realised I was crying till now. My mother was never the person I though she was.

"You where brought to this island the same reason as anyone else. And I promise to you Scar, I will make you feel more love and affection than anyone who has ever walked the earth. Your mother may not have been the greatest person, but she definitely gave birth to one of the purest souls and I thank her for that. You have powerful magic Scarlett, it's my job to teach you how to use it" he continues, planting a sloppy kiss on my forehead.

And we sat like that for hours. There was no exchanging of words or even sad glances. We just melted into each other warmth as I took in everything I was just told.

'I may have dark magic, but I'm going to make sure I use it for good'

----------------------------------------

Heya!

So that's only the start of the story about Wendy (Scar's mother might I add :0)! There's so much more to come and a lot of explaining, as well as a lot more answers.

You will find out about Oscars whereabouts in the next chapter, but for now here is a filler that is also crucial to the plot :3

Keep being you,
                      Kisses,
                                 A

^song of the chapter^

- Peter - Daughter -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.7K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...
424K 12.1K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
11.5K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
95.2K 1.9K 23
After a few years, Clary is coming back to Neverland. Where everything changed. She will find out about all secrets that Peter Pan was hiding from he...