Ashes to Flames (Merlin fanfi...

By WorldWillNotListen

Some people are born great. Some achieve greatness. And some have it thrown upon them. Lazara Severa could c... More

Intro
A meeting
Night time
Part 4
The Stranger
Home again
Camelot
The Story Of My Life
Flames

Ashes to Flames (Merlin fanfiction)

1.6K 16 1
By WorldWillNotListen

Hi. This is my first attempt at a fanfic so I would really appreciate any comments so I know what to do differently in the next chapter. I was really quite annoyed when Merlin ended (on Christmas Eve! How could they?!) so me and my friends wrote our own continuing adventures of the gang and this is my solo work.

I would also like to say a big 'THANK YOU' to Hazelj for designing the cover to this book and to my long-suffering friends for listening to my random and strange ideas.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...