College Diaries: Sophomore Ye...

By xoxo_Prince

After being pulled away from ASU by his parents, Ronni completes his first year of college strong! With the p... More

Let Him Decide
The Return
Back At It
3 Too Many
You're Wrong
New Kids On The Block
Game On
Missing You
Old Friends
Determined
Haunted
All Is Well
Mending Broken Hearts
A Synopsis
Secrets
Final Warnings

Too Personal

300 18 0
By xoxo_Prince

Paris' POV:

I sat in my third class, not listening to anything Mr. Gunn was saying. I was ready to get back to the room so that I could take Ronni out. I know I'm really the bad guy, but he's just so.......HIM! That's what I love about him.

" Bruh, move your feet off my seat before I bomb on yo' ass. " some irrelevant nigga joked. He thought that shit was cute, I already know it.

" I bombed my nut in yo' bitch last night. " I joked back. He stood up like he wanted to fight, but I just laughed, twisting my pen between my fingers.

" Boy, calm down! I don't want to have to hurt some feelings. " Mr. Gunn joked as the class laughed. He slowly sat back down and I went back to ignoring Mr. Gunn.

The bell finally rung and I was excited. I rushed back to the room, unlocking the door and walking into the bedroom. Ronni was sitting on his bed, on the phone. With his nigga, I'm guessing.

" I love you too, babe. " he blew a kiss and then sat the phone down on his bed.

" Don't be giving that nigga my shit. " I stated.

" He already had it. " he smiled. " Maybe, seven times? "

" Shut up, and bring yo' ass. " I demanded.

" Who you talking to? " he sat on his bed.

" You, now let's go. " I gestured.

He rolled his eyes and picked his phone back up. I walked over to him and picked him up, bridal style, then proceeded towards the door.

" Put me down, Paris. Please? " he begged.

" You gonna' act right? " I raised my eyebrow.

" If I tell you to put me down, you do that. " he was trying not to blush.

" You haven't even let go of my neck, nigga. " I smiled as he let go, and I gently placed him back on the ground.

" Go, you walking in front of me. " he said.

" Says who? "

He pushed me out of the door and locked it behind him. We walked to my mustang, and headed towards a pizza place. I know it's cheap, but he's not mine and it doesn't take much to please him. We arrived and immediately were seated.

Megan's POV:

" Whatchu' want? " I heard Paris ask him.

" Doesn't matter, whatever you get. " Ronni replied. Such an easy little bitch.

Suddenly, Devin walked through the door. He spotted me and walked over to where I was sitting. At first I was like what the hell, but then again, Ronni was here with another nigga.

" Hey Megan, can we talk? " he asked. I could look in his eyes and tell that he was sincere.

" Yeah, wassup? " I tried to make my voice sound as different as possible.

" Well, I came to say that I was wrong for the way that I did you. I don't want to be friends, I just don't want any animosity between us. " he explained.

" You know I love you, and always will. " I cooed.

" Good. There's a party this weekend, and I would like for you to come. "

" Oh, how lovely. You know I'm down to party. " I jigged, making him chuckle.

" Alright, well I'm gonna' go, and you have a great day. " he smiled, then exited the restaurant. I wanted Ronni to get caught so bad, but today wasn't his day.

Danielle's POV:

We walked into the band room, looking for Ms. Williams. She was sitting in her office on her computer.

" Hey, girl? " Aaliyah started.

" Well hello, I've been waiting on you guys all day. " she stood up.

" Had I known that Ronni didn't have classes after twelve, he would've been here. " I added.

" Alright, well everything has been approved. What you need now is auditions, uniforms, and a captain. Have you had time to get those things figured out? " she shuffled through emails and paperwork.

" Yes ma'am. " I answered.

" Do you have a name? " she asked. Aaliyah and I both looked at each other and shook our heads. " Well, when you do, just let me know so that I can get your flyers and such. "

" We'll have it by tomorrow. " we assured her.

" I look forward to it, and remember, everything has to be ran by me first. " she stressed.

" We got this. " Aaliyah punched her chest and Ms. Williams chuckled.

" Bye child, I'm not about to deal with you. " she sighed as we walked out of her office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 364 33
[boyxboy] Eighteen-year-old Josh Crimson has been best friends with Zack Clifton ever since childhood but when Zack is forced to move away the summer...
116K 6.6K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
4.8K 307 31
In your first year, you're just thrown in there. Your freashmeat, and your gonna be torn apart; Well unless you do what I did, get popular and stick...
217 3 13
Coles parents divorced and he had to move with his mom. Cole has always been closed off from the world. He's never had real friends or anyone for t...