A Hole in the Worlds

Da Undertaker1369

Ashley Delvin is a small-town girl who climbed the tallest mountain, one seemed impossible to climb. But she... Altro

One year before the accident
Two years later
The Doc is in... Or not
Cats and Snakes
The Lockett
And The World Comes Crashing Down
Tenten and Lissev
Interdimensional travel and other science stuff
Doctor Henry
Curiosity Killed the Cat...
Lisa the Vamp
So... What do you Think About Garlic?
Reunited
Finally! My First Phone!
And the Battle Begins
Hello miss vampire! Why, you Look Hungry!
Memories...
Climb, Climb, Climb
The Other Half of The Story
The End...
...Or Not

Time to Climb

17 3 0
Da Undertaker1369

I expected Lisa to be fast, but man was she fast. She was like Sonic on steroids (not really... but she was fast!). I barely had any time to slide the ring out of my pocket and onto my hand. I ran up to Lisa. She tried to stab me, but I put my hand into her face. She did just as a thought she would. She dropped her sword and made a grab for the ring. I pulled my hand away just in time. I lead her away, using the ring as bait. Now for the last phase in my plan. I was soon standing up against the tallest tree in the woods. It was as tall as a mountain. It was as tall as one mountain in particular... Montem Diablo. I remembered the first time I saw that mountain...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
510K 17.1K 72
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...