Trust Issues . ( ( Jeff The K...

By Popstargriffin

He leaned in , the smell of blood suffocating me . He traced my face with his knife and chuckled softly . ''I... More

Trust Issues . ( ( Jeff The Killer Romance Story ) )
Chapter 2
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 .
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
"His"chapter 9

Chapter 3

1.1K 37 13
By Popstargriffin

After I cooled down , I walked back into the room to find him gone . My heart stopped beating at that moment. No . No , this . . This wasn't happening . I felt the cool breeze of the open window hit me .

At least he was out of the house . But . . I needed to leave . Just pack up , and never look back . It wasn't like I had anybody I wanted to stay for . I would just have to sacrifice the last week of school , and the graduation party .

I began packing immediately , grabbing everything that I found 'sentimental.' I would need to send for the furniture later , the only thing that was at my parents was a bed and a television . I dreaded living in that house . . But facing a vengeful serial killer seemed like a much bigger issue than simple paranoia .

My parents house was about a city away from where I was currently at , so it would take about a day to get there .

After about two hours , I reached the Ferrie's entrance . It was about 5 A.M. , which meant that I would get a discount for arriving so early . Score .

The boat was very boring . I decided that although it'd be cold , that I'd go onto the deck . When I opened the door , the icy air slapped me in the face , whipping my hair around . But I had to admit , it was a beautiful sight .

''Hey there .'' I turned to see a boy about a year or two older than me walking towards me .

I smiled . ''Hi .''

He leaned on the railing next to me , and gazed at the sea .

''Where you headed ?'' He asked curiously .

The man's blue green eyes gazed at me , while his blonde hair flowed .

''Uhh . . Seattle .'' I replied . ''Ahh . Wonderful city , just rains a lot .'' I laughed . ''Yeah , it does . What about you ?'' The man looked back at the sea . ''Same , actually . Just visiting , though . What's your name ?'' A flirtatious tone suddenly entered his voice .

''Lucy.'' I lied .

''Beautiful name . Can I get your number ?''

I bit my lip , but decided I'd give him a fake one .

''Sure.'' After I gave him my fake digits , I walked back inside , and fell asleep .

-------

I was standing in front of the huge house .

My nerves were shot , and screaming at me to not go in .

Going against my will , I walked to the front door , and turned the key .

The house smelt and looked just how I remembered it - Like my Mom's perfume , and clean .Of course there was some sweeping to be done , but other wise it was clean. Shadows loomed everywhere , and anxiety was starting to build up . Taking deep breaths , I started flicking on lights , and searching the house . I considerably calmed down when I realized there wasn't anyone here , except for me .

As I walked up the stairs , the sound of a television sounded . My body froze . My mind was screaming because there was no reasonable explanation . 'Run . Run . Run .' my gut repeated .

But where would I go ? I had spent a lot of my own money on getting here , and the bank of my parents will was closed at this time of day .

I continued up and saw that the door was wide open . Stepping in , I saw him . His bandages were soaked with blood and sweat .

When he spotted me , he growled .

''H-Hey . . I think you should take it easy -" I said .

''Shut. Up.'' He seethed as he walked towards me .

I backed into the hallway , and felt trapped when I hit a wall . The man slammed his palms on each side of me .

''Where the hell is my knife ?'' He asked . I thought about how it was back at my old apartment in a drawer .

''I-I . . .'' Naturally , I put my hands on his abdomen to keep him away.

The Murderer jumped back , his face wrenched in pain. I took this opportunity to grab a lamp , and slam it on his head . The sound of breaking glass boomed through the house , and then a still silence replaced it .

My attacker didn't fall for ten seconds , but eventually feel forward onto me . As I pulled him back into the room the warm red liquid seeped into my shirt . Soon enough , he was on the bed , towels around and under him to prevent blood stains on the California King bed . I quickly ran down the stairs to grab some cable to tie him down again. When he was tied , I left the room and got to cleaning up the mess I had made . 'I still need to re bandage his wounds. .' I thought when I saw that his blood had trailed into the hallway . I knew that he was awake when I heard him struggling to get out of the ties .

I laughed as I entered , sticking out my tongue to taunt the man .

''Don't mess with me.'' He warned .

''Don't mess with me.'' I mocked .

I reached forward and started undoing his bandages .

A hand shot up and grabbed mine . How the hell did he . .

My breathing stopped - But not because I was scared - But because . . I felt like I had been shocked .

Not the normal static shock , but one that I had never felt before.

I looked up and met his gaze . I could tell that he had felt it , too .

''W-What the hell ?'' I said aloud .

He visibly gulped and retracted his hand . I breathed a sigh of relief and continued unwrapping his stomach .

''I could kill you .'' He suddenly said .

''What's your name ?'' I asked , ignoring his statement .

''. . . That's not any of your-"

I slapped his wound softly .

The man bit his lip .

''J-Jeff.'' He said in pain .

''I'm Ella .'' I smiled apologetically .

I focused on taking off the old gauze , trying not to put him in any unecassary pain .

''Ella . . '' I heard him say under his breath .

Pouring a bit of rubbing alcohol on the wound , I asked him how old he was .

''Stop asking me questions .'' This time , I didn't pry .

Jeff sat there , allowing me to patch him up . Once I secured the bandage we sat in silence .

''I'll let you live . But only because I need a place to rest .''

My gaze met his . Oh hell no . Hiding a . . A murderer was against the law ! But . .

Otherwise he'd kill me .

''You don't have a choice , so stop looking at me as if you do .''

''Why can't you just leave me alone ?'' I asked exhausted .

''I can't have you exposing me.''

''I won't .''

''You will.''

''I won't .''

''YOU. WILL.'' He said loudly .

I gulped . ''F-Fine .''

''Good .'' He said pleased .

''But-"

''But what ?'' He interrupted .

I twidled my fingers .

''There's . . Not another bed . A-And theirs no couches or chairs or-"

''Easy . We share the bed . ''

''What-"

''Or you can sleep on the floor .''

I glanced at the dirty floor .

''Do you happen to have more bandages ?'' Jeff asked suddenly .

I picked up the bandages and placed them in Jeff's hand . Then I grabbed a blanket off the bed .

I placed it on the floor and laid on my back .

After about thirty minutes of unrestlessness , I sat up , and peeked over the bed .

Never had I seen him look so . . . At peace .

Anyone , at that matter .

The bandages were wrapped around his eyes , and his mouth was agape .The soft breathing lifted his chest up and down , as if he wasn't in pain at all . A light glow from the moon created feathery shadows on his face , as well as the strands of hair strewn across the pillow .

I was completely breathless at the sight .

Slowly I reached out my hand , and touched his scars on his cheeks . They were surprisingly soft . My fingers tucked a stray hair behind his ear , and ran my fingers through the silky strands .

A slapping sound echoed through the room as his hand wrapped itself around my wrist . He pulled me up onto the bed and cuddled into me .

Carefully , I tried to slip out of his hold , but it seemed to get tighter .

I sighed defeated .

But the comfort of another human being in this big house in this big world sent me off to sleep - Even if it was the one person I was most scared of .

/<./<./<./<./<./<

I awoke to find him awake , staring at me intently . His eye bangades were thrown to the side .

''I thought you were sleeping on the ground .'' He said .

''You pulled me into this bed .'' I closed my eyes and sunk deeper into the bed .

''Impossible .'' He replied .

His chest provided a soothing lullaby .

I didn't know why we were so close , and why neither of us did anything about it . .

Maybe we both felt alone .

Or maybe . . Maybe it was amazing to experience another human being after being so long without one .

I was halfway to LaLa land when he again spoke .

''I'm going to go.'' An ache ran through my chest .

''To do what ?'' I asked , trying to prolong the warmth.

''Stuff.''

''Like ?''

''Like killing people since you want to know so bad .'' I could feel him twitching . I opened my eyes , looking up at him . He stared up at the ceiling .''Fine. Go.'' I replied suddenly angry . I pushed Jeff off the bed and turned away from him . ''Shit .'' I heard him mutter . ''Do you have . . A knife ?'' He asked , slipping back on the bed . I gruffed a no . ''Hmm . . . I guess I'll have to be creative .'' With that , Jeff's presence dissapeared .

-.-.-.-.-.-

Later that day , I had successfully cleaned the house , and set up for the furniture to be shipped . Not only that , but I withdrawed some of my parents will money , and got some groceries .

I was cooking when I heard the front door open , and the stomping of feet approaching the kitchen . Glancing over my shoulder , I saw a bloodied Jeff enter . He jumped onto the counter next to me .

''Have fun ?'' I asked sarcastically , giving the boy a dirty look . ''Yes .'' His grin grew wider , and the crazed look from the first time we met entered his eyes . I snorted and grabbed the macaroni noodles off the stove top , and poured them into a strainer . ''Mmmm . . '' The boy said , looking over my shoulder . ''You're not getting any covered in blood .'' I snapped . A frown was placed on his face . ''But I'm hungry .'' I hid my grimace .

''Too bad ,'' I said ,''You're gonna have to take a shower first .'' I felt a wind whoosh by me as he dashed up the stairs . I thought of Jenny when I heard the sound of the shower , because she absolutely loved the rain .

''Let's just go out . . . Yunno , for a few seconds.'' Her big eyes pleaded . I chuckled as I looked out her window at the storm.''Please El.'' I sighed , but agreed . ''Only a few seconds .'' I warned . We both snuck out the window and climbed down the rope-Ladder we installed when we were in third grade . I remembered that night , we had stayed out there , just splashing , dancing , and laughing , for two full hours !

Tears and sobs erupted from me , sinking me to the floor . I tried wiping them away with the back of my hands , but they wouldn't stop .

All of our memories hit me like a train .

Our fights .

Our sleepovers .

Our crushes .

Our first dance .

The senior prom .

Coloring together in Kindergarden .

Going to the mall together .

Every . Single . Thing .

Jeff was screaming at me to calm down , and grabbing my wrists .I was yelling at him , taking out everything on the man who killed her . She was all I had left . And here I was , sleeping in the same bed as him . Cooking him dinner . ''WHY !? WHY HER !? '' I thrashed wildly in his grip . ''YOU SHOULD'VE KILLED ME INSTEAD ! SHE HAD SO . . SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR ! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU ?! KILL ME . '' At this point he had to pin me down to keep me still . ''KILL ME ! JUST KILL ME ! " I was now begging him , only at that moment did I realize that I had nothing to live for . Absolutely nothing ,

''Please . . .Please just - Just k-kill me . . ''Jeff gazed at the wall , aa his wet hair mimicked rain as it dropped on my face . ''Kill me . . Kill . . Me . . '' I then fell into a black abyss .

*-*-*-*-*-*

Hope you liked this chapter c; Thanks for commenting , Love . ^-^

Comment or vote for me to continue ?

c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 11.6K 82
>Part of the Creepypasta childhood memories series< Thanks to Ben, Jeff is forced to walk down memory lane. He doesn't mind but you on the other han...
33.9K 982 36
You often go outside at night. Because that's when you can hide. You wear a mask to hide your pain. You don't smile. When you do it's to conceal pain...
2.8K 59 54
A girl named Amy who meets a killer. Not knowing that there is a future to him with her.
13K 651 37
There was something off about this game of hide and seek, I did not hear Jasmines' laughing when I was at her favourite hiding spot. He bit his lip a...