I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Believe

663 33 10
By sullicoupleshipper17

" Choi Sulli!", " Oh Sehun!", Dasom, Chorong and Taehyung started to find their two friends who was nowhere to be found in the house. Sulli and Sehun woke up from their deep slumber because of these noises.

The first thing which Sulli saw as soon as she opened her eyes was a broad chest. She gasped, she tried to move but there were arms which were wrapping around her. She brought her eyes to look at the face and found Sehun was still half-sleeping. But, he too, widened his eyes as soon as he saw Sulli in his arms. They could feel that their bodies were all naked under the sheets. They didn't utter even a word and tried to recall their last night. Sehun's fingers ran through his hair as soon as he remembered what happened between them.

" Choi Sulli!", they heard Dasom's voice again.

" Are you inside?", Dasom knocked the door.

" .. .. Inn..", Sulli answered enough for Dasom to hear.

" Sehun, too?", Chorong asked.

Sulli gulped and looked at Sehun who was also looking at her. " Ye.. Yeahh..", they didn't want to lie them.

" Ok.. It's enough.. We're worried about you two. We thought you two lost.. Are you ok?", Taehyung asked. They thought Sulli and Sehun just shared a room for last night, nothing more. They didn't think that kind of stuff.

" ..Yeah.. We're fine..", Sulli replied after a short silence.

" Ok, then.. If you two finish cleaning, get to downstairs.. We're going to make our breakfast.", said Dasom and they headed to downstairs to prepare their breakfast.

After knowing that they left, Sulli looked at Sehun again.

" ..We...", Sehun tried to break the cold silence.

" .. messed up..", Sulli ended his sentence.

Sehun lifted her chin with his fingers to look at him, " .. I'm sorry..", he caressed her cheek.

" .. No.. It's not your fault.. We were together.. not only you..", said Sulli, snuggled into his chest, avoiding his gaze.

" ..Regret?", he asked, but for real, he was afraid to hear her answer.

" .. No.. I don't regret.. because I believe you.. You'll never leave me, so I don't regret for giving my life to you..", said Sulli.

His lips curled up into a smile and kissed her crown deeply. " I love you, Ssul..", he whispered.

" .. I love you, too..", she smiled.

" Oh.. You two arrived.. Have the seats.", Dasom gave the two plates of fried rice to them.

" We're going to visit around the island..", said Dasom.

" We'll go everywhere and do everything what we didn't do at the highschool..", said Chorong, smiling.

" Ssul, you're going to come with us, right?", asked Dasom, but they got no response from her. So they looked at Sulli who was spacing out, playing with her meal.

" Ssul .. .. Choi Sulli.", she raised her voice.

" Hmm?", finally Sulli got her sense back.

" I asked if you would come with us.", Dasom repeated her words.

" Oh.. Yeah, I---".

" No. She won't come with you. We've somewhere to go, only us.", Sehun interrupted them.

".. Ok, then..", Dasom nodded, but they all noticed that there was something weird between the couple. Taehyung eyed the two people who was sitting face to face but he found no eye contacts between them like before.

" Did something happen between you two?", he finally asked.

" Taehyung's right.. You two have been weird since when you two have started to sit here.", Dasom agreed his words.

" .. No.. Nothing.. We're ok..", said Sulli and glanced at Sehun who was also staring at her. The others didn't want to buy their lies but they had no choice.

" Goodbye, take care on your way.", said Chorong waving at Sulli and Sehun.

" Inn.. You all, too..", Sulli waved them back.

Then they left their own ways. Taehyung, Dasom and Chorong left to visit and Sehun and Sulli left to somewhere. Although Sehun said, they had somewhere to go, he didn't know where to go. He just wanted his girl to get free from the suffocated world.

On their way, Sehun and Sulli didn't utter even a word, although they were walking side by side, they didn't interlace their hands like before. Sehun took a glance to Sulli who was keeping hanging her head down. Although she said she didn't regret for what they did, he knew there was something different happening in their relationship. Although he wanted to hold her hand, he was afraid to be refused by her.

" ..Sehun..", Sulli stopped walking at so sudden, and that caused Sehun halted too. His heart was racing for each word what she was about to say.

" What'll happen to us.. in the future..?", she asked without looking at him.

" Ssul.. Nothing will change.. We're still in love, aren't we..?", he said, now, he held her arms gently.

" .. But... Sehun..", her eyes were looking everything, but not him, he could see the nervousness over her life.

" .. Ssul, you said you didn't regret that.. But why are you being like that..? .. Don't you believe me..?", Sehun tried to catch her eyes.

" ..I believe you, absolutely.. But.. Sehun.. I'm afraid..", her tears were streaming down and that made Sehun feel hurt. Sehun pulled her into his arms and gave a warm embrace.

" I feel that there's a cold wall between us.. I don't like it.. I'm afraid, Sehun.. I don't want to be a girl who is about to left after that case..", she cried on his shoulder.

" Ssul, don't say like that.. I'll never leave you.. We did that not just for pleasure or lust.. We made love, Ssul.. Even if we had a mistake, it's because of love.. We're not like these couple who are just fond for that... We love each other.. And at that time, there was nothing between us, but love..", said Sehun.

" ..Please don't leave me alone.. I'll be dead if you do.. I can't live without you beside me now..", said Sulli, sniffing.

" .. I'll never ever leave you, I promise it and I swear it... .. I love you, Ssul.. and I'm sorry..", he said, stoking her hair gently.

Sehun brought her to an uncrowded place, which is only sea, sand, rocks, mountains and some trees. He wanted her to relax her mind to get rid out of her fear for their upcoming future.

The walked holding their hands, feeling the peace. When they had to pass the rocks, Sehun held her back to steady her balance, not to fall down. When they had to pass the water, Sehun took off her slippers and took together with his in his hand. When they had to walk on the sand with empty foot, Sehun made sure that there was no shells that could hurt her soft feet.

Sulli smiled looking and feeling his caring over her. Yeah, she had to believe him. No matter what happen, she had to believe this lover boy would never leave her alone in the nightmare.

This's the kind of their love...
They'll pass every infelicities together and solve every problems with their love.. They'll help each other during the rest of their lives... Soulmates...

There had been a month that they came back from the Jeju island. And everything is going well. Nothing changed between the couple, they still love.

They had already graduated. Dasom and Chorong studied more about Arts, Taehyung gets popular in Tennis field, Sehun and Sulli tried to become the business couple. They were all perfect in their peaceful lives..

Sehun and his dad were already trying to realize each other. Their relationship has improved too well.

One day, Sehun and Sulli went to a shopping mall for their date. They bought the couple cups for their future, they promised to each other they would use these cups for their coffee times, so that they would miss each other everyday.

While they were enjoying the pizza at the food court, they were talking about their past and friends.

" Do you meet Taehyung these days?", Sehun asked.

" No.. He has been busy for the Olympics.. You know, he gets so popular in media. He gets many fangirls.", said Sulli, chewing a piece of pizza.

" You're also his fangirl?", Sehun asked.

" Of course. He's so damn handsome, not like before..", said Sulli without knowing how much Sehun sick in jealousy.

" Choi Sulli, who's more handsome? Me or Kim Taehyung?", Sehun asked, frowning.

" Of course.. You-- Ow!", Sulli covered her mouth quickly, she was almost emetic.

" What's wrong, Ssul? .. Are you ok?", Sehun asked worriedly.

" I feel something weird.. Maybe, I'm just--- Ow!", she quickly got up and went straightly to the girl restroom. Sehun immediately followed her and waited for her, standing outside.

After vomitting all she ate, Sulli came out of there weakly..

" Are you ok?", Sehun held her arms.

" Let's go home.. I'm tired...", before his words ended, Sulli felt vomitted and ran into the restroom again. Sehun felt something wrong with her, something that they had never imagined.

While Sulli came out, Sehun held her arms and faced her.

" Is your period punctual?", he asked.

" What're you tal--", Sulli's eyes widened.

".. It's .. late.. Since a month ago, I have no period..", she said, nervously. Sehun closed his eyes in tight and sighed.

" Sehun..", Sulli felt like her soul was already leaving.

" Ssul.. we need to check this..", said Sehun, almost in whisper.

" Let's go to the pharmacy..", he said and held her hand. But he stopped again and looked back to her.

"You, stay here.. I'll go there alone..", said Sehun.

" Why?", asked Sulli.

" You're a teenage girl.. You shouldn't go to buy that kind of stuff.. I'll come back as soon as I get it. OK?", said Sehun, Sulli nodded.

As soon as Sehun left, Sulli leaned against the cold wall and tried to think positive. The images of their love night, kept popping in her mind.

After a while, Sehun came back with a pregnancy test.

" Calm down.. We'll be ok..", said Sehun, Sulli nodded.

Then she entered the restroom with the pregnancy test. She did all what she needed to do. After testing it, she gripped the test in her test. After inhaling a big amount of air, she looked at the result.

Her tears fell slowly in fear, the two red lines in the test, ruined her life.

She was pregnant just in her 19...

_________________________________

I've something to admit you all..
I' m really bad in writing about dating scenes and shopping scenes... I can't write how they visit like in reality.. So please forgive me about that.. I'm sorry..

LUV U ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535 46 37
"should I just die ?"......what will you do when these kind of thoughts comes in your mind ....and what will you do when you'll nearly die ....your s...
2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
479 22 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...