Utapri- A butler a day

By wingless_otaku

Starish and Quartet are the current rising stars in Shining agency. But~ to achieve even further, the boy ido... More

Introduction
Prologue
Butler training starts! (part 1)
Butler training starts! (part 2)
Idols in the hot springs
Day 1
Day 1 ~after story~
Day 2
Day 2 ~after story~
Day 3
Day 3 ~after story~
Day 4
Day 4 ~after story~
Day 5
Day 5 ~after story~
~before story~ (Special update)
Day 6
Day 6 ~after story~
Day 7
Day 7 ~after story~
Day 8
Day 9
Day 9 ~after story~
Day 10
Day 10 ~after story~
Day 11
Day 11 ~after story~
Day 12
Day 12 ~after story~
Day 13
Day 13 ~after story~
Day finale
Day finale ~after story~
Author's note

Day 8 ~after story~

610 24 12
By wingless_otaku

Kei: Whew...another busy day has passed. Thanks for your hard work, lads!

Mei: The 'Test of Courage' really did pay off! Thanks to Ai-kun and everyone for brainstorming the ideas.

Ai: Well, anyone would think of something similar whwn it comes to Halloween. *Monotonously*

Tokiya: Either ways, some of us haven't get the chance to get into the room. *Looks eager to go in*

Mei: why not just have some fun before ending the day?*batting eYelashes*

Ren: Well, we should but what about the two who will be picking us up?

Voice: What about us?

STARISH: Eek *in unison*

Ringo: We want those stress that has been pilling up on our shoulders, out by shouting! So this wil be the best place to do it. *Cheeky grin*

Hyuga: It's a drag but I won't let this opportunity to pass! *holds out a video camera* This will be the best part of weekly idol show.

Cecil: Weekly idol show? *puzzled*

Camus: It's just a Shining variety programme which the fans watches our daily activities. *Walks towards Cecil* Including others who work under shining agency, Nanami.

Reiji: And it has been broadcasting around the globe for quite some time now.

Ittoki: Daily activities!?!? As in what we do once we wake up and-

Reiji: What are you talking about? Of course not, Otoyan~ they only focus on huge events such as these, with cameras hidden from our sight. *Winks*

Syo: That's creepy.

Kei: Anyways, we will split ourselves into three groups of four. Only three will have to sit out of it and check our progress in the broadcast room.

Syo: I guess I'm going to sit this out. I've been there for an umpteenth time...If I were to go again, I might get another phobia for life. *Crouches in a corner*

Reiji: Imma join you too!

Ai: I guess I'll do the same.

Reiji: Ai-Ai! It's unfair...you didn't even go in...*pouts*

Ai: It wouldn't be fun for anyone if I'm not scared.

Reiji: Eventually, you will be ONLY IF you go inside. *Emphasises on his words*

Ai: Fine...I'll go. *Reiji does his winning pose*

Masato: I guess I'll just watch...*swiftly moves away from the entrance and joins Reiji and Syo*

Ren: Masa is scared of ghosts~ *teases triumphantly*

Masato: I am not. *embarrassed*

Ittoki: Ehhh??? I don't wanna go in there either! *whines like a kid*

Ren: So, Cesshi...still goin'? Even if the room will be filled with tons of dreadful looking zombies that will chase you till the ends of the world?

Cecil: Are you? Your legs are shaking like as if Camus casted his ice spell on you. *Deadpan stare*

Tokiya: Ren, please don't increase the number of people that are scared of going in...*slightly irked*

Reiji: Either ways, we shall run a lottery to determine the three people who will be staying outside! *Puts a piece of paper on the table and grabs a pen* Yoshhh!! It's time for amidakuji(Ghost Leg/ladder lottery)

Ringo: Syo, Masato, Otoya and Reiji will be the only ones not going so, to determine the worst of fate...who will it be? *Signals Hyuga to take a video of the ladder lottery*

Summary: As the result, Masato(who never been there at all) won the chance to explore the ruins of the dead(Read: got forced to join the group).

Masato: Why...? Is my luck today that bad? *does a dogeza 'OTL'*

The groupings(with names) are:

The men
Hyuuga
Ranmaru
Masato
Ren

The kawaii piyo
Natsuki
Ringo
Ai
Mei

Master Kei
Camus
Cecil
Kei
Tokiya

Camus: Why can't it be The Count who love sweets?! *glares at Kei*

Kei: Because I am the master of this Cafe. *pokes his spectacles*

Hence, The men will begin their horror experience first followed by the other two groups.

The men's POV

*ominous music plays*
*Evil cackle*
*Ear piercing shrieks*

Ranmaru: *yawns*

Ren: *acts cool while trying his best to surpress his jitters*

Masato: *Looks around to check for ghosts that might appear*

Hyuuga: *Busy videoing the group*

SUDDENLY...
                         ... 
                              ...
                                  ... 
                                       ...
                                           ...
                                                 BAM BAM BAM!!

Ren: *mentally shouting for help*

Masato: Omituofuo...Oh mi gawddd *in whispers*

Ranmaru: Can't they keep down the sound of construction? *clicks his tongue in irritation*

Hyuuga: *totally immersed into videoing*

*A skeleton drops from the top*

Ren: EEPPPP!!!! Ahem....

Masato: Phew...I thought it was a ghost...

*A ghost popped up in front of Masato*

Masato: KYAAAAAAAA!!!!! Spirits be gone! *throws protectiOn charms around*

Ranmaru: I can't believe that the juniors of mine are such a scaredy cat... *sighs*

Hyuga: I bet the girls in front of the television are squealing in excitement. *videos down the graveyard area*

*A group of zombies began to rise from theground*

Ren: Oh...the zombies are here...? *trembles*

Masato: If only they wouldn't suddenly chase us...

*Zombies approaches the group at high speed*

Ranmaru: Tch...we got company! Run you people!!

Ren: Masa, you shouldn't have jinxed it...*runs as fast as he can*

Masato: Says the person who jinxed it earlier! *runs*

Hyuga: *runs while filming*

*A black kitten walks across their path*

Ranmaru: *grabs the cat by instinct and continues running* why is a small little kitty like you here? It's dangerous. *strokes its fur*

Masato: This is terrible! Kurosaki-senpai, that's-

*the kitten transforms into snakes*

Ranmaru: Damn...cats are cute but snakes are just....

It took nearly an hour for them to escape from the room as they are under pursuit by zombies and such.

The kawaii piyo's POV

*loud shrieks*
*sound of chains clattering on the floor*
*ominous music plays*

(Hyuga decided to film the group so he had to join in again)

Ringo: *steps onto something soft* KYAAAAA!!!! Don't grab me!

Ai: It's just a skeleton...*monotonously*

Mei: I can't believe that Ai-kun can still remain calm *shocked*

Natsuki: AHHHH!!!!!

Mei and Ringo: EEEEEKKKKK!!!

Ai: ...

Natsuki: What a cute flower~

Ai: Somehow...I've been to this situation. A deja vu.

Mei: Now's not the time to be reminiscing *weakly laughs*

Ad so...the situation repeats throughout their journey to find the exit. Ai remained undisturbed by the ghosts, zombies and rven monsters that has been chasing the group.

Ai: Reiji lied to me...there's no data that I can consider important...

Master Kei's POV

Kei: Listen you people must follow my lead! I am the master here. *Proudly*

Camus: Oh, you lowlife shouldn't be risking on taking my title away. *glares at Kei* *blue flames surrounding the count*

Kei: And you shouldn't be glaring at me with your oh-so majestic eyes of yours *glares at Camus*

Tokiya: Just because of the group name...*massages his temples*

Cecil: ...

Despite being foes since the starting of their journey, this little event somewhat tightened their bonds and allowed them to become best friends.

*A ghost popped out of nowhere*

Kei: Geeeekk!!!!!!

Camus: Begone you useless creature! *casts his magic using his scepter*

Cecil: Camus, you'll freeze the whole room if you were to do that again. *Sighs* It's not as scary as what Ren told me.

Tokiy: Those two must have realised that they are similar in some ways...

Kei: I'm really grateful for you saving my life! *cries tears of happiness*

Camus: *smirks* what do you take me for? I am the Count of Permafrost! And since I saved you fron harm, allow me to rename the group.

Kei: *chuckles* no.

Tokiya: They're still at it... *massages his temples*

Their journey ended without much conflict...

(Hyuuga didn't follow them because he can get the live broadcast in the room that controls the simulation)

To wrap up their day, they had a photoshoot in their costumes which will be for a fashion magazine.

Stay tuned!

Sorry for not updating for a while because I have been quite busy recently. Anyway, vote and comment~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 256 20
What happens when a young woman with a not so mysterious past becomes part of Shining agency with STARISH and Quartet Night? You get laughter and dra...
107K 2.9K 29
STARISH had finally achieved the fame and fortune that they would've never thought of possible...but only with the help of their talented composer, N...
6.1K 182 26
(Edited the story) One day Haruka Got a Message from her old friend.He Knew About Haruka being the Composer of STARISH but he didn't imagine that the...
5.6K 285 17
❝"Huh...? You want QUARTET NIGHT to split?" "I don't plan that, but that would be nice too." he grinned. ".... A-And how do you plan to do that?" I s...