Escape

By dance4ever12

Cassia has always been a Princess. It's the only life she's ever known. But when she gets tired of the respon... More

Escape
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

20 1 0
By dance4ever12

Jeff's POV ---

I've decided to plan a surprise for Cassia! I'm going to make all of her favorite foods and we are going to have a fancy dinner. I am setting up a nice table by the river, and setting a few lanterns around us for some "mood lighting." I really like her, and I want to tell her everything tonight. I hope she opens up to me about what she's feeling, also. We both aren't very good at sharing our feelings with each other, and I hope we can change that. I'm falling in love with her, of that I'm sure. I just hope she feel the same.

Cassia's POV ---

I am still, always and forever, sick. I don't feel well at all, and I can barely move. I have managed through these 2 weeks of learning, for Jeff's sake and for Sophie's. They both mean so much to me, and I can't imagine my life without them. I know Sophie loves me. But does Jeff?

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading! Comment, Vote, Like! You are the best. BTW: This is like, the shortest chapter in the history of the world! But I am updating a longer one in like, 5 minutes so it's cool. Also, I need your help coming up with a couple name for Cassia and Jeff. Any ideas? Post it in the comments if you do.

Love you!

-dance4ever12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.5K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
261K 12.9K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
896K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...