Good Girls Are Bad Girls That...

Bởi chloex

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth riches... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The Man Eating Dog
Chapter 2: Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 3: Corny Chat Up Lines
Chapter 4: The Evil Child
Chapter 5: Dracuwoman and Gwenpee
Chapter 6: High School
Chapter 7: Game On
Chapter 8: The Encounter
Chapter 9: Go die Kyle Reece!
Chapter 10: Ice Cream Snow Balls
Chapter 11: My Evil Plan
Chapter 12: My Awesome Ninja Moves
Chapter 13: Trouble With A Capital T
Chapter 14: The Cops
Chapter 15: Chocolate Spread
Chapter 16: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 17: Heartless Bitches
Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...
Chapter 19: Don't Get Mad...Get Even
Chapter 20: Blue.
Chapter 21: Awkward Turtle
Chapter 22: An Eventful Weekend
Chapter 23: On The Job
Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!
Chapter 25: He Did It On Purpose!
Chapter 26: Run Baby Run
Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...
Chapter 28: Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.
Can you believe this???
Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...
Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!
Chapter 32: Depressed.
Chapter 33: Press That Button.
Chapter 34: Spiderman? What happened to Superman, Batman and Robin?
Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?
Chapter 36: It Bit Me.
Chapter 37: Snip Snip!
Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't Pokémon you know)
Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.
Chapter 40: Scrip's, death lists and Restaurants = my life.
Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........
Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.
Chapter 43: The punishment!
Chapter 44: Take a picture
Chapter 45: Playing Dress Up
Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!
Chapter 47: it's Kyle!
Chapter 48: Bonding.
Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish
Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 51: Hunting for Dale
Chapter 52: The Hospital.
Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.
Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).
Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)
Chapter 56: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.
Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!
Chapter 59: The mom!
Chapter 60: Heartbroken.
Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.
Chapter 62: A flashback.
Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.
Chapter 64: The Party part 2!
Chapter 65: The Airport.
Chapter 66: The flight
Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.
Chapter 69: Let's ski.
Chapter 70: Bracelet's
Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.
Chapter 72: A Crazy Ass Bitch.
Chapter 73: Recovery
Extra Chapters

Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.

13.2K 381 78
Bởi chloex

Sorry Guys had exams and now they are over  I am free for another year! Whooo! This is dedicated to xxWeirdGirlxx  because she wished me luck for my exams and i found it really sweet! Thankyou!

Also, this is restricted because...well...lets just say that you guys asked for some loving, so I gave you some loving! 

RECAP: Now somebody asked me who Aaron was so I'm going to give you a quick recap of who he is and what he done. Aaron was a part of Kyle's best friends group along with Leon, Danny, Josh and Ryan. Aaron began acting funny around his friends and he offended Gwen by calling her a slut, ending in Leon and Kyle kicking him out of the part and telling him to think about what he had done and who he had offended. Then, a couple of weeks later, Gwen was involved in a car crash with Jessica where he had tried to kill Gwen, Gwen then saved Aarons life by getting him out of the car before the building collapsed. After both of them where rushed to hospital, it was announced that Aaron was in a coma and it’s unlikely that he might wakes up. He still hasn’t awoken to this day and Dale has given hints that Aaron didn’t have his mind set on killing her but someone else did. And if you’re wondering why I am telling you this than you will have to wait and see! :p

Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.

****

“This is going to be so cool!” Amy shouted as she ran around the room as she opened and closed draws to put away her clothes and essentials away.  I shook my head a goofy grin on my face as I sat down on my double bed. Yeah, everyone gets their own double bed! How cool is that? As I sat down, my but sunk in the deepness of the covers and I flumped backwards, the bed rocking slightly and I squealed. Man, I can’t wait to roll myself up in a pancake tonight! It’s going to be so warm and snugly compared to outside.

As soon as I was about to tell Kyle that this was going to be the best two weeks ever we were hurriedly ushered out of the bus and us girls and boys where split up. The girls were sent to the right cabin and the boys to the left, where we were given a room number and had to pick a roommate, Amy had quickly made her way over to me and I had to send Millie an apologetic smile before going to our designated room. From the window I could see the front of the boy’s cabin, I didn’t dare look and we had decided to keep the blinds shut at all times. I couldn’t be bothered to move and look to see if I could see anyone, I didn’t fancy seeing guys half naked and most probably whacking each other with towels on the ass…oh, is that only in movies?

“Amy, you have to lay down on your bed, it feels amazing.” I breathed and jumped out of my skin when she flopped down next to me, her hair fanning over my face.  I blew it out of my mouth and laughed along with her when she nudged me on the arm.

“This is going to be one kick ass Christmas.” I sang excitedly.

Amy grinned at me and nodded her head, “Oh, I'm sure it will be.” She breathed turning to look at the celling.

“Hmm?” I breathed waiting for her to explain further.

She sighed, “Well, every year for the past couple of years I have wished for this one thing that I have wanted so bad and I think this year will be the year that it finally comes true, have you ever wished for something really bad?” Amy asked and I frowned at her serious, expression. Whatever she wanted for Christmas she has wanted it for a long time. I didn’t press as I felt that we were on a touch subject, I didn’t need a woman crying all over me now.

I sighed and clicked my tongue as I though back to what I had wanted many Christmases’ ago back home, “Well once I wished for a bike, some crayons and a fake beard so I could tell all the guys at the school that I was manlier than them. I never got the bike thou.” I shrugged thinking back to the time.

Amy burst out laughing. “You got the beard but no bike?” when I nodded, she laughed again. “The best thing about this Christmas is that it will snow on Christmas day and we will get to build snow men and have snow ball fights like they do in the movies. What did you wish for this year?” she asked and I shook my head.

She frowned and moved closer, her eyebrows drawn. “What, what did you wish for?” she asked and I bit my lip, not wanting to tell her.

I sighed as she stuck her bottom lip out in a pout, “It’s really corny.” I told her covering my face with my hands.

She laughed and pulled my hands away for my face, “Come on tell me, I won’t laugh.”  She promised and I nodded.

“Well,” I began, “I wished that my family would be with me on Christmas.” I sighed and looked away from her smiling face.

She slapped my arm, “Aw, that’s too cute and it’s not corny, and it’s sweet. I'm bloody happy I got a Christmas away from that hell hole. My dad thinks it’s funny to play pranks on us, he once put a balloon full of flour in a cake and when my mom went to cut it, it exploded in my mom’s face and ruined the dinner. My mom was so pissed.” She smiled as she relieved the memory.

I nodded, sitting up, “I remember you telling me your dad was a prankster. Once when I was taking the trash out someone rose up out of the bin, I almost had a heart attack and ran after him as I tried to hit him with the trash bags.” I laughed and remember seeing Leon’s terrified face as I wacked him with the bags full of crap.

Amy laughed before getting up and beginning to dig her hands into her suit case. She pulled out a sleek black top and leggings, holding them up, her eyebrows drawn together as she frowned at them. “Do you think it would be inappropriate to wear leggings and a top in this cold weather?” she asked making my mouth drop.

Is this girl crazy? What the hell is wrong with her? It’s like shaving a bloody polar bear and giving it a thong to wear as you tell it to go catch some fish under the ice cold water. Its…it’s like asking a penguin to go to Hawaii and leave all its fur on, they’re both no no’s.

I shook my head at her as she began pulling her top over her head and began to put her head through the hole, her hair slightly messed up as she reappeared.

“It could be worse; you could be parading around in your underwear.” I pointed out making her laugh.

She sighed, looking down at the jumper she had taken off before looking back up at me, “Gosh, its seems like ages we were alone together like this, it’s nice, we should have a midnight feast tonight and invite the others to come and sneak in.” she suggested.

I smiled but grimaced when I remembered that Sam (our headmaster) would be patrolling the halls for the first few nights, I also noticed the way he eyeballed me up like I was going to be the first one to break the rules and go sneaking out. Thanks Sam, thanks a lot. I mean who would want to sneak out into the frozen snow where you can make snow angels and fake ice cream and build an igloo. Oh and also look for Narnia!  Who would want to do that?……I totally would but that’s still not the point.

I yawned rolling over my hand gripping the cover; oh my, I just want to roll myself up into a pancake and never leave it, unless someone tells me they have food.

“Hmm, that would be fun. What times dinner? I'm starving and the elves in my stomach need more fuel to keep me going for the rest of the night. The cold practically freezes the carbs of you.” 

Amy laughed, looking at her watch and slamming her suit case closed, “Dinner is actually right now.” She began pulling her snow boots as I rushed to do the same.

“Food, I hope they have pizza!”

“Wow, this is pretty cool. Why do the guys always get the cool stuff, is that a pool table? No, a hockey table? Of course I know the fricking difference what do you take me for?” I huffed, sticking my nose in the air.

As soon as my nose was lifted the amazing smell of food filled it, it took over my actions as I began to make my way over to where there was a queue of people all waiting to be served, they walked away with piping hot food on their tray. I stood in line and began bouncing on the balls of my feet as I tried to peer over the top of the mas of students all waiting to be fed.  Someone’s arm slithering around my waist made me jump as they began to lead me forward.

I looked up startled as my feet began to move out of the queue towards Kyle. “Kyle, I'm hungry!” I moaned, planting my feet firmly on the ground as he pulled at my waist trying to get me to start moving again. I had no chance of winning this tug of war but I wanted my food.

“So do I, they have these little meatballs that are made out of…well meat and the flavor literally explodes in your mouth.  Hey, do you mind us cutting in here? Thanks.” I watched as he practically shoved me in the front of the line and I released that my feet had followed him without a second thought. I stood on my tiptoes to smile sheepishly at the person behind us; I was about to apologies and take Kyle to the back when I received a glare from the boy.

Fine bitch! I’m glad I pushed in front of you! You know what? I'm going to take extra-long to order my food. I think his name is horse or henry or something, because he has a long face. You know what? I think I should be a bitch and ask him why the long face. And then- wow food.

I smiled widely at the young woman over the counter as the warm glow of the electric light and the heat from the food made me shiver with delight.

“What can I get you?” she asked politely her eyes drifting to Kyle where they widened.

“Can I have the-”

“Kyle Reece, well well puberty did you good.” She mused, her eyes roaming over my Kyle. Okay, I don’t care if there is food is in the way, I'm always up for a cat fight with any woman who looks at my man like that.

I folded my arms across my chest and raised an eyebrow; does Kyle know everyone and anyone?  We are not even in Cali anymore and people still bloody recognize him, maybe he should get a sex change or grow a monobrow.

Kyle smiled making me role my eyes, “Carrie, still working here I see.” He mused, his tone slightly guarded as if he disliked the girl. Good Kyle, an extra gold star for you.

I thought about clicking my fingers in her face and going, ‘That’s right bitch, he’s not interested.’

“You didn’t seem to mind.” She joked almost making me choke on my own tongue. Is that even possible?

I held my hands up and leaned forward, “Okay,” I dragged out awkwardly, “I will have the bolognaise, please.”

She smiled sweetly before picking up the metal spoon and shoveling long pasta into a bowl. “Sure thing sweetie!” her voice was like slick and I couldn’t help but compare her to Stacy- Amy, it was like they were two of the same person but in different bodies.

And sweetie, really? She's like the same age as me.

Her hand drifted to Kyle hand on my waist and I felt like shouting ‘ha’ in her face. “So, are you two like an item or something?” she questioned, her tone light as if it was a casual conversation. Honey please, I know those tactics I used to do that before.

I nodded, reaching forward to take the bowel from her as she handed it to me, “Yep.” I popped the p and she nodded, her eyes flickering to Kyle with a raised eyebrow.

“I thought you didn't date?” she asked and I rolled my eyes as I dipped  the tip of my finger in the sauce and licked it off, a smile breaking across my face at the flavor.

Kyle shrugged, “She's an exception and I’ll have the same, please.”  He motioned to my bowel as I waited for him.

Carrie snorted her face amused, “She must have you on a short leash, I’ve never heard you ever mutter the word please before.” She laughed and I nodded, pride swelling through my chest. As I beamed at Kyle, I caught sight of the boy who had glared at me from behind and laughed at his furious face.

“It was nice seeing you Carrie, bye.” Kyle tried to push me forward but I stood still.

“But I'm so hungry, I feel like I could eat everything but I'm not sure what everything is.” I over exaggerated in a loud voice as I leaned forward to get a good look at all the food.

Kyle frowned and pointed to the menu, “It’s all on their, and you have you food lets go.” He tried tugging on me again and I shook my head standing in front of Henry before he could step forward and try and order, I caught carries attention. “Carrie what is that?” I asked pointing to a curry.

“It’s chicken curry.”

“It’s a what?”

“Chicken Curry.”

“No, I'm sorry can you say the chicken curry part slower, I'm deaf and I can’t hear a word your saying.” I told her slowly holding my ear out towards her.

Carrie laughed nervously, looking back at the queue forming. Henry looked like he was about to punch my lights out and I smirked truimpthly and waved my hand at Carrie cutting her off, “Actually, I'm fine with the spaghetti, oh wait is that cake. What cake is it?” I asked as I read the menu, “Oh chocolate chip, can I have two big scoops of that please.” I asked politely and jumped when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I raised an eyebrow at the person and smiled politely “Henry, how may I help you?” I sang cheerfully.

He smiled back his eyes glancing at Kyle for a second before he swallowed his fear and said, “It’s just that for someone who cannot read you managed to read the desert well.” He pointed out making me gasp and place a hand over my mouth.

I held a hand in the air and looked up at the ceiling, “Jesus has risen again and given me my sight back! Thank you my lord, how will I ever repay you, I know, I will never use your name in vain again. God, no need to look so pissed Henry, oh hell I just used the lord’s name in vain. Is it rude to mention hell and God in the same sentence? Look, I'm sorry it’s just that you gave me ‘the look’ so here take my cake as a piece offering, maybe half the cake because I really do like chocolate chip.” I shoved it in his hands and walked off to go sit down, and amused smile on Kyle's and Carries face.

“You never told me he gave you a funny look, want me to say something to him?” he questioned and I laughed lightly. Sorting him out would be a punch to the face and embarrassing him like a snail that had lost his shell.

I looked around the filled room, I frowned as I half expected Dumbledore to give a speech as the place resembled the great hall in Harry Potter- and if you have never seen or read Harry Potter I leave you with this…Avada Kedavra! See, I just killed you with a killing curse and you wouldn’t have even known about it!

Someone waving like a retarded seal caught my attention and I raced Kyle to the seat next to Leon, he smiled as I sat down and Kyle sat next to me, slamming his plate down, unhappy that I had beat him to the seat. I looked around at the group of boys and smiled slightly, who would think that these guys, Kyle friends, the guys who had money and attitude would sit on a normal table with normal people. So what if Ryan was nicking the meatballs of the boys plate who was sitting next to him and even if Danny was waggling his eyebrows at Lacy, his eyes plastered on her chest and his hand moving to her bottle of milkshake. Still, they did not scare off the people around them, flashing their status as if it was a gold card that basically gave them control of the world. These guys had really changed and it has been for the better.

“You forgot your milkshake.” Kyle handed me the chocolate drink and I smiled gratefully as I placed it down next to my food.

I picked up the fork and began shoveling spaghetti into my hungry stomach. “So, is everyone happy with their rooms?” I asked, my eyes shooting Ryan a disapproving look as the kid next to him got fed of him nicking his dinner and shoved the plate towards Ryan before leaving in a flurry, his face as red as his hair.

Leon shrugged and shot Danny a look, “Yes and No, I drew the short straw and am stuck in a room with him.” he pointed the end of his fork at Danny and shook his head in annoyance. 

I frowned at Danny’s evil smirk as he nodded in improvement, “Why what’s wrong with Danny?”  I asked confused.

Leon chocked on his spaghetti and looked Danny up and down, “What’s not wrong with Danny? He has the ass of a fucking skunk and he sleeps walks…naked.”

“Silent but deadly and that was one time it’s not my fault I thought you were my bed.” Danny snickered and I chocked on my dinner. Leon and Kyle both patted my back as I chocked, tears streaming down my face, my throat burned and I gave up trying to open my milkshake as I took big gulps of milk from his glass.

“Oh come on, your just angry because you woke up with a face full of my d-”

My milk landed on Danny’s and Ryan’s face as they were sitting opposite me, I gasped for breath and held my stomach as I laughed so hard my stomach burned.

Danny dramatically wiped the milk of his face as he winked at Leon, “I knew you were excited, Leon but no need to squirt everywhere.”

And I'm gone. I can no longer feel or see as my head feels to light to even process a thought. I leaned my forehead against the table as I began to pound the top with my fist in an attempt to beat out my laughter. I took deep breaths as my head began to painfully pound due to the lack of oxygen.

I looked up at them and wiped away the tears not caring if I looked like a panda that had been on a wild night out swinging on bamboo sticks. The table was silent as Leon quietly fumed next to me; he had no words to answer back to. I must say, Danny had him pinned in the corner and taken away all his Oreos.

I patted him on the back in an attempt to ease his anger, “It’s okay Leon,” I leaned forward as if I was going to tell him a secret, “You will need a microscope to see it anyway.” I stage whispered.

Danny gasped and placed a hand over his heart, “Oh my God!” he screeched in a girly voice that highly resembled Stacy- Amy.

“Someone give me a ruler, actually fuck a ruler someone five me a mile ruler, do they even do mile ruler’s? Wait, a mile is pretty long right?” Danny asked looking at us all hope in his eyes.

Nobody laughed and I giggled to myself as everyone replied with to him with a flat stare.

“Ohhh hey, I have a joke about that, you’re so dumb you took a ruler to bed to see how long you slept for, haha, come on guys that was actually funny!” Danny defended, holding his hands in the air as his shoulders dropping with defeat.

I bit my lip and I lightly elbowed Kyle in the side, who shook his head at all of us on the table. “Well, I don’t know what you’re all complaining; we all know I have the biggest-”

“Oh would you look at that? I have run out of balls- I mean meatballs. God, will you all stop being so immature!” I hissed as they all burst out laughing when I realized my mistake.

Leon held his hand up, quieting the table. He did a quick nod to Kyle who held his hands up and began to play a small air guitar, Danny bean to tap and Ryan began singing in an awful singing voice, “This is the night, what a beautiful night!”  I recognized the song from the Disney film ‘Lady and the Tramp.’

I watched amused as Leon used his nose to roll his last meatball from his plate to my plate. He smiled up as me and plucked his lips, red sauce on the tip of his nose. Kyle pushed his face away as I stared at them all in shock.

I threw my arms in the air and squealed making them all jump. “Aw, you guys are like little bears, who knew grown boys like yourself watch lady and the tramp, I bet you all get little blankets and I bet you all cried when  Bambie’s mom died, because that was sad…really sad!” I said going quiet at the last part.

They all looked at each other and Kyle nudged my arm, “You could hardly talk I walked in on you screaming at the TV telling scar that if he killed Mufasa that you were going to give him millions of scars and swing him around with his tail and make sure he gets fed to the crocodile’s, you then went on to throw popcorn at the TV and cry hysterically when the cub began trying to wake his dad.  Did I also mention that you had no pants on and was promising samba that you would get revenge, with a cactus?” 

My mouth dropped open as I stared at him in shock; Kyle had just told everyone my life story. I gawped and looked down at my empty plate, I fake sniffled.

“Come on he didn’t need to die! Am I right? He could have just become disabled or something? Oh, shut up Leon, you still watch bananas in pajamas.” I began, sticking my nose in the air as I tried to defend myself.

They all laughed and someone grasping my shoulder made me jump. I twisted my body in my seat and turned to look at Sam (our headmaster) as he smiled at us all and motioned to the half empty hall. I blinked at his hand, which he promptly removed.

“Didn’t you guys here my announcement?” he questioned raising a disapproved eyebrow, “I said that once you have finished its time to return to your rooms and get an early night, we have a big day of leaning to ski tomorrow.” He told us all.

I sighed and stood up, stretching my legs and arms. I hadn’t realized how much time has passed.

“I guess I will see you guys in the morning.” I told them all, patting Leon on the shoulder and planting a quick kiss on Kyle's lips, I left to get a well-earned sleep.

Toss…and turn…toss and fricking turn. What the hell is wrong with me, why the hell can’t I sleep? it’s not like this bed is uncomfortable,  on the contrary, it’s the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in…apart from Kyle's, he has a bed made of this expensive foam that  makes you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. How would I know? Because he brought his bed into my bloody room, apparently my bed was to ‘common’ for him. What more did he want? A castle with his own chamber, actually screw the chamber he will have the whole castle.

I turned onto my side, my dark hair falling into my eyes which I blew out of the way, the little digital clock on the side catching my eye, the numbers 12:54 blinking at me. I yawned and pulled the covers under my chin trying to keep the cold out. My thick woolly jumper wasn’t doing much help; I shivered and focused further past the clock and on Amy’s bed, which was empty. She had decided to go to a sleepover that some of the other girls where throwing, she offered but I'm an unsociable git and prefer to sleep in a quiet environment (coming from the girl who lives next to Kyle). I jumped, my heart getting a jump start when there was a big bang. I stayed still, my back to the window; I dismissed it hoping a bird had just flown into the window… in the middle of the night, in the middle of the north pole (snow, cold and ice its all the same).

I jumped and let out a little squeal when there was another thump. Calm down Gwen, it’s not a killer snowman. Oh hell no! What if it is? What will I do? Wait maybe Amy brought a hairdryer with her, so I could turn it into a pile of mush.

I slid forward of the bed, my covers wrapping around my legs in a tight embrace making me fall on the floor. I groaned and used the side to pull my fat ass up; the cold was like a snake as it slithered itself up my pajama bottoms, woolly socks, heat radiating patches- okay I think you get the picture.

Thunk!

Holy chocolate muffins and flying penguins! I grabbed the lamp of the desk, and made my way to the window, staying low, I huffed when I was pulled back, the lead stopping me from going any father.  I cursed and pulled on it, I watched helplessly as the plug snapped out of the socket and came flying towards me, hitting me in the forehead.

“Holy mother of god! You little shit! Ahh!” I screamed and twirled around to face the window, I screamed even louder when the top of a head poked up.  With a hand pressed against my sore forehead, I squinted in the darkness, to see the top of the persons head.  I let out an annoyed sign and flipped the lock on the window and pushed it up, as soon as it was open, wind blew my hair back in a powerful gush and snow stuck to strands of my hair and eyelashes. I scowled at the cold and struck my hand out bopping the person on the head with my palm, hard might I add.

Kyle hissed and pulled back to look at me, his hand on his head, “What the hell was that for?” he hissed angrily, his hand rubbing over his head.

I looked down at him, “That is for scaring the hell out of me, I thought you were the Loch Ness Monster or something.”  I breathed and smiled as his laughter filled the cold night air.

No, I'm angry with him no matter how musical his laughter is.

He stopped laughing and braced his hands on the window ledge. His hands where above his head as he looked at me. “I think you mean the Abominable Snowman, love.” He snickered.

I crossed my arms across my chest and raised an eyebrow at him, “The same thing, what are you doing here…is something wrong?” I couldn’t help the last sentence slip out, being angry and worried are two emotions that work alongside each other.

He shook his head, his golden hair glistening in the moon light.

“No, now will you let me in? I didn't come the whole way here for some chit chat.”  He said, getting straight to the point making me snort at his bluntness. 

Rolling my eyes, I pushed the window as high as it would go. Kyle jumped and I laughed as he smacked into the cabin wall, not even managing to pull himself up.

“I don’t think that’s going to work, you’re going to need to stand on something. And here was me thinking you were the strongest guy around, what do you lift, marshmallow’s?”  I snickered at my own joke and yelped when Kyle made another jump for it. He got half way a triumph smile on his face as he dangled, his butt still hanging out the window while the other half was dangling. There was silence as I waited for him to speak.

“Gwen?” he asked, his tone masked.

I took a step forward and looked at the back of his head, “Yes?”  I questioned unsure of his mood.

“I don’t know if you haven’t noticed, but this is the part where you’re meant to help!” he half shouted/whispered making me jump in surprise.

I ran forward and puled at his thick jumper, “Sorry, Its just amusing watching you struggle and your falling backwards.” I wrapped my arms around him as he began to move backwards falling back out of the window.

I yanked and thought about how I would explain this situation if a teacher walked in around now.

“Kyle, your butts too big!” I hissed as I pulled at his jeans belt loop, there was an awkward silences as it snapped, sending me back a couple of steps and Kyle falling through the window with a loud thunk.

Kyle began to peel his face away from the floor, and used his hands to push himself up into a sitting position, “What was that?” he asked suspiciously.

I laughed nervously and threw the bit of cloth behind me before smiling sweetly, “Nothing!” I laughed and waved it away, “Their not expensive jeans by any chance?” I asked casually.

I squinted in the dark trying to see his face expression.

“Since when do I ever where cheap jeans.” Good point.

Well, I mentally wanted to smack myself in the face; this was Kyle we are talking about. I nodded and pulled a face when he ran and jumped on my bed, landing face first.

I shook my head and pulled my jumped over my knuckles as I went to close the window, making sure to lock it. I peeked out at the light snow, everything illuminated in white before drawing the curtains closed.  I turned around and folded my arms across my chest as I stared at Kyle's back. His arms where supporting his head, as he faced away from me.

I made my way towards the bed, and stopped when my knees bumped it. “Kyle?” I whispered, poking him in the back. He suddenly moved, catching my wrist and pulling me down with him. I squealed and closed my eyes as I hit the mattress next to him. I blinked when I landed safely and looked at Kyle as he lay next to me.

“Are you going to tell me why you are in the girls cabin?” I asked raising an eyebrow. The moonlight shone through the window, highlighting his features making his blue eyes shine with such hue, my breath caught in my throat.

He smiled slightly, showing his pearly whites, I blinked for a second hoping I wasn’t blinded, because when he smiles it’s like the sun coming out.

He moved, shifting his arm so his head was propped up in the palm of his hand, supported by his elbow.

He smirked down at me, “Theirs this girl, right? She's loud, stubborn, annoying and snores like a Rhino on crack.” He began and I shook my head.

I looked around, “Wow, she sounds really nice, I bet she's amazing and I highly doubt that she snores like a Rhino, actually I don’t think she snores at all.” I nodded, smiling at him.

He flicked me in the forehead, making me head move back into the pillows as far as it would allow me, “Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, she snores…lightly, kicks me in the back and in uncomfortable places sometimes. Oh, and she always hogs the covers.”  

I snorted, cutting him off once again, “I do not! You hog the covers and you get feely at night time.” I defended.

Kyle sighed and flopped backwards, giving up on his little speech. I moved forward, pocking him in the chest. “Sorry, I won’t interrupt again, please continue.” I said politely, threading my hands together over my stomach as I waited.

There was silence as I waited patiently, as if I was a child waiting to be given a cookie.

“No.”

“No?” I questioned.

“No, you butted in to many times.”

“B… but it was getting to the good part, right?” I asked getting desperate. People cannot do this to me, you can’t start a story and when it’s about to get to the end and just finish it.

“Kyle pleaseeeee!” I moaned, pulling on his jumper that felt like a cloud beneath my fingers.  Ohh, another piece of clothing to steal.

He looked at me, “Ryan was snoring, the end.”  He rolled over, pulled the covers up and staying silent. I stared at his back, my mouth flapping open and closed.

I jabbed him in the back, “If that’s why you came over here then I know that’s a lie, your lying to me aren’t you Kylie! Come on little Kyle, tell Gwenpee!” I got up on my knees and flopped on him, his elbow digging into my side as I blinked at his closed lids that didn’t open.

I huffed and shuffled, climbing over him in an awkward position. “Fine, stay silent it’s not like I couldn’t sleep, I was so far gone when you came knocking that I woke up on my own, out of coincidence.” I began, and smirked when his eye twitched. I smiled and poked it with my finger. “I bet you miss home, I kind of miss home too. It’s not the same without Aunt June, you know? And poor Taylor he will  be blinded by the sight of her naught elf outfit that’s she brought especially for Christmas day  and you don’t even want to know what she has brought for Taylor to wear. Let’s just say it has a whole cut out in the butt, so bending down is going to be unpleasant.” I muttered the last part to myself and shook my head at my crazy aunt. Who would want to come and live with a woman like that? Us guys obviously.

Kyle began to vibrate beneath me and I smiled when I released he was laughing, “What?” I questioned curious to what was making him laugh.

He shook his head, keeping his eyes closed. “Well last years she came to my dad’s Christmas party in a bad Santa outfit and let’s just say it didn’t go down well with his guests, neither did the presents.” He laughed, his eyes finally opening to look at me.

I smiled brightly, “Now, I got you talking will you tell me why you are here?” I asked already knowing the answer.

He shuffled, rolling backwards so he was now belly up, sending me crashing down onto his chest with a loud ‘oof ’as I  made contact with his chest. I righted myself crossing my arms across my chest as I laid my arms on them.

“I know what you mean,” he sighed, his arm coming up to pull on my hair, my eyes dropped slightly at the sensation of it, man people playing with your hair is like the best felling in the world! “I miss them too, apart from Taylor’s singing in the morning. Man, he cleared the cats out of the damn neighborhood.” He paused, “and I came over here because I couldn’t sleep. Happy now?”  He asked and I pushed myself up further, our lips nearly touching

“Yes, thank you, so what did you miss?” I asked playfully, my voice low and husky.  Kyle smiled back the dimple in his cheek begging to show, I shivered when his hands wrapped around my waist and before I knew it he flipped us over making my back sink into the plush sheets.

****This part gets a little graphical, so if you are young I don't think you should read on***

“Well,” he breathed, his lips going to my neck as he placed a light kiss to it. His warm breath brushed against the skin making me shiver in pleasure. My back slightly hunched as he softly bit beneath my ear lobe. “I missed your smell.”

Another kiss.**

I nodded eager for him to go on, hey, the more he talks the more loving I get. I tried not to mutter a comeback like ‘oh, you’re saying I smell now, huh? What do I smell like and it better be something nice and pleasurable.’

“Your voice,” he began to suck at the skin, caressing it with his tongue and I couldn’t help but let out a quiet moan. Bad Gwen, you’re starting to sound like a cow, what will the people next door think?

“Yes.” I breathed, my arms circling around his neck as I breathed in his familiar scent. It smelt like home. To me, Kyle was home, here with him, we could be anywhere in the world and it could still feel like home (apart from North Korea, if you know what I mean :p). My hands began to roam up his top and down, resting on the waistband of his jeans, as I pulled him closer using a non-broken belt loop. Now, that would be awkward if another one snapped.  

“And the heat of your body.” He finished, moving down my neck. I smiled, as I began to toy with his hair.

I grew inpatient and led his head towards my mouth, “Well, I missed you two.” I told him, sending my lips crashing toward his, as soon as our lips met there was an intensity like no other, it was filled with heat and need so strong I couldn’t stand it. I moved forward, parting my legs as his body crashed against mine leaving no room to move. We parted for a second as his hands roamed my body. Tonight was different, I felt like I hadn’t seen Kyle in weeks even though it had been a couple of hours. Sharing a room with Amy was not like what I had expected, yes it was nice to have some girly time, but she wasn’t Kyle and I didn't feel a connection to her as much as I did with Kyle. Back home I had been left alone to do my own thing I had no one waiting for me, no one who cared (apart from Taylor) her I was loved and I loved it. Kyle seemed to understand as he smiled against my lips before his hands grazed my stomach as he lifted my jumper and top up as one, making me shiver. Everywhere he touched burned and there was a fire in me that I knew Kyle was the only one who could tame it. I was left shivering in my bra and pants, as the cold surrounded us in an embrace. The Goosebumps where soon replaced with fire as his hands began to roam I  began to tug on Kyle’s own jumper, removing both his shirt and wooly top, if I was going to freeze my ass off, so can he.

I admired his naked torso for a second and watched his muscles flex as he moved down, trailing kissed down my chest, stopping between my breasts. I arched my back in an attempt to get closer as he took this as a change to unclasp my bra; it was thrown to the floor, leaving me exposed to the cold.  My shivering soon stopped and was filled with heat as he began to tenderly suck at my erected nipple. I let out a loud moan as my legs wrapped around him in a tight embrace. He stopped for a moment before moving onto the other nipple (aw, I bet it felt neglected), as he ran soothing circles over the other.  I sighed in content, my hands thumbing to unbutton his jeans. Another four pairs of clothing was thrown to the floor as my pajama bottoms and Kyle jeans were removed leaving us cold and exposed. Kyle pulled the covers up around us, locking in the heat as I waited impatiently for him to put on protection, I needed him to douse this fire that was burning in me and I needed him now. Not waiting any longer I pulled him down, our lips crashing together as I moved backwards, my legs parting as I awaited his entrance.  I gasped and moaned in please as he slipped inside, fitting with ease.  It was here and know was all that mattered and home was wherever  Kyle was and this Christmas was going to be a time filled with happiness and desire and tonight I think Kyle realized that as we slipped into a night of pleasure. 

The last part is the hardest thing I had ever had to write because I wasn’t sure I how much detail I could use because some people on here are young and if you are mentally scarred for life...I am sorry.

vOTE, FAN AND COMMENT GUYS! 

Chloe x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.8K 580 54
"Are you blushing, sweetheart?" he smirks. "because I wouldn't blame you." •・✤・• after moving in with her stepdad and new stepbrothers, grammarly is...
3.1K 57 24
"What are you trying to say?" I asked, looking over at him. A small smile playing on my lips. "I'm trying to say that you are perfect the way you are...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...