Sold To The Gang Leader

By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie Chambers didn't know about her father's gang, that is until he sold her. What Natalie didn't know is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 2: "You did what!"
Chapter 3: "Who's Carter Grayson?"
Chapter 4: New Home
Chapter 5: "Why doesn't he smile?"
Chapter 6: Meet the Parents
Chapter 7: Morning 1 in the Grayson House
Chapter 8: Meeting the Brother
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: "Another party"
Chapter 13: The Serpent Brotherhood
Chapter 14: "Take it down!!"
Chapter 15: "What happened to Chance?"
Chapter 16: "It's not your fault."
Chapter 17: Operation Save the Twins Part 1
Chapter 18: Operation Save the Twins Part 2
Chapter 19: The Consequence
Chapter 20: Chancellor
Chapter 21: Cole
Chapter 22: St. Claires Asylum
Chapter 23: Back to St. Claries
Chapter 24: Pregnant Precautions
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: "I'm hungry"
Chapter 27: "Scream and I'll shoot you"
Chapter 28:"She's flat lining!"
Chapter 29: Natalie's Surprise
Chapter 30: The Gang Baby
Chapter 31: Random Question
Chapter 32: Homeward Bound
Chapter 33: "Carter don't"
Chapter 34: Tragedy
Chapter 35: The Ring
Chapter 36: "You came."
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38:"It was all part of the plan"
Chapter 39: "Natalie did what?"
Chapter 40:"We should get married..."
SEQUEL POSTED

Chapter 10: The Girls

787K 19.1K 9.3K
By WildHeartsRun_

Natalie's POV

I must have fallen asleep in the car last night because.....well....I'm cuddled up to Carter in bed..... again. I pushed Carter away and he chuckled. Dam I thought he was asleep.

"You're a cuddler aren't you?" Carter smirked.

"Shut up," I growled, and hit him with a pillow. I moved over to the edge of the bed, then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I tried to refuse but I was pulled to Carter's chest.

"How are you?" He chuckled.

"Terrible," I mumbled, "I'm in the arms of a baboon."

"Baboon?" He asked.

"Yep," I smiled. Carter was about to say something but the bedroom door opened. We both sat up to look, and Cole was standing there with an apple in his hand.

"Can we help you?" Carter asked.

"I hate to interrupt your love fest but the girls are home early," Cole sighed, "20 minutes here and they're already raising hell."

"Oh god," Carter chuckled,"We'll be downstairs in a bit." Cole nodded then walked out of the room. Carter got out of bed, and walked over to his drawers.

"So who are the girls again?" I asked, and got out of bed.

"Well there's Madison, Lynn, Avery, and Sabrina," He explained, "They're cool but don't make them mad."

I nodded and went into the bathroom to get changed. I changed into black tank top, some blue jeans, and black converse. When I came out Carter was wearing a tight white button up shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots.

"Like what you see?" he smirked.

"Nope looks like a wild as* to me," I chuckled.

"Watch yourself," He warned. I rolled my eyes as we walked out of the bedroom and downstairs. I heard glass shatter and I looked at Carter.

"Quit trashing my house," he yelled, and stormed into the kitchen. I followed him and he was yelling at Kent to pick up some glass. There were 4 girls sitting at the table along with Kent, Cole, Kai, and AJ.

"Did you add a new female member without us?" one of the girls asked, and looked at me. Carter pulled me to his side, and turned towards the group.

"Ladies this is Natalie," he introduced.

"Where'd you get her?" Kai asked.

"Shut up," Carter mumbled.

"She's no floozy Carter," this girl with brown hair pointed out, "Where'd you find her?"

"He bought her," Cole muttered.

"Everyone shut up!" Carter yelled, "Ladies you're gonna start training Natalie tomorrow so get acquainted and don't ask questions." Carter then walked out of the kitchen followed by the guys.

"Yes sir," the girls said in unison.

The girls introduced themselves to me, with a little description of themselves. They were all my age and seemed to be nice. At least for now. The girls were different but similar. Sabrina had blonde and hair and dark blue eyes. Lynn also had blonde hair and bluish-green eyes. Then there's Avery who had brown hair, which was put in a high ponytail, and she had brown eyes. Last but not least there's Madison, she had brown hair and blue eyes.

"So is it true that he bought you?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"What's your full name?" Avery asked, while cleaning her gun.

"Natalie Chambers," I answered. They all locked at me in shock.

"Your brother is hot," Madison exclaimed.

"Not as hot as I am," Kent sang as he walked into the kitchen.

"Whatever," Avery smirked, "But your brother is very attractive."

"Who Keith?" Kent asked.

"Yeah," Madison smiled.

"He's a d!ck," Kent sighed.

"Hey that's my brother you're talking about," I glared.

"I know," Kent smirked, and started walking out of the kitchen. Avery slid me a spoon, and I picked it up. I chucked the spoon at the back of Kent's head just as he turned around. The spoon hit him right in the forehead, and he glared at me.

"I am not AJ," he growled, "Therefore you are not allowed to throw spoons at me."

"What are you going to do about it?" Avery challenged.

"Next time. Natalie. You won't be so lucky," Kent smirked. His threat didn't sound so intimidating, so I just rolled my eyes. Kent walked out of the room, and I caught Avery's eyes staring at his butt.

Interesting. It was silent for a few minutes before Lynn spoke up.

"Have you ever fought someone before?" She asked. I thought about for
a minute. The only person I've fought with was Keith, and that was over the last slice of pizza.

"The only person I've fought with is my brother," I replied, "So no I've never fought anyone before."

"Well, thats where we're gonna start tomorrow," Sabrina stated.

"Be up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning," Lynn stated. Wait what? I'll get up early but I refuse to get up that early.

"Are you insane?" Sabrina gaped.

"I'm not getting up that early," Madison complained.

"Fine," Lynn sighed,"9:00 a.m."

"Much better," Avery smiled. The girls then said goodbye, and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me to my thoughts.

What am I going to do today? I walked out of the kitchen and outside.

I laid down in the hammock, when I felt someone in my presence. I looked to my right, and saw Cole standing outside smoking.

"What are you looking at?" He scowled.

"N-Nothing," I stuttered. AJ walked through the door followed by.....Keith! I jumped up from the hammock and ran over to him.

I engulfed him in a hug, and he hugged back. We pulled away, and he smiled at me.

"How's my baby sister?" he asked.

"Bored," I replied.

"Well I'm here to save you," he smiled.

"Thank god," Cole muttered, "Keep her." With that said Cole walked into the house.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Keith. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I am going to teach you how to shoot a gun," he announced.

"Good luck with that," AJ chuckled.

"Is there a reason you're still out here?" Keith growled at AJ.

"Oh right," AJ laughed, "Natalie, Carter told me to tell you that he'll be out for the afternoon."

"Why would she care?" Keith asked. Before AJ could say anything I intervened.

"Thank you for telling me AJ," I replied. He nodded then walked into the house. "So you're going to teach me how to shoot a gun?" I asked.

"Yup," Keith smiled,"Lets go," I followed him to his car and we drove off. After a 30 minute drive, we arrived at a gun range.

There was a building with an open field, however it was out in the middle of nowhere. If Keith weren't my brother, I'd be thinking that he was trying to kill me.

The sign on the building read: Chambers Gun Range.

Of course. What else would it be called? We walked into the building, and it smelt like gun powder. There were a few guys in behind the counter but other than that it was just me and Keith.

"Hey Reggie," Keith called out.

"Yeah," One of the guys behind the counter replied.

"I need a Ruger sr9c (handgun), a shot gun, and the black sniper rifle," Keith ordered. The man went into the back room then came out with 3 guns.

Keith thanked Reggie, then we walked outside to the range. When we got outside Keith taught me all about what to do and what not to do with a gun.

"Would you like to see a demonstration?" He asked.

"Yes please," I smiled, "And what are we aiming at?"

"You'll see," He smirked, and picked up the sniper rifle. He turned toward the field, and put the scope to his eye. "Pull," he yelled. I saw a little disk fly out in the distance, and Keith shot it. The disk shattered, and my jaw dropped.

"I'm suppose to hit that?" I gaped.

"I have faith in you little sister," he smiled,"Us Chambers are sharp shooters. Even mom."

He handed me the sniper rifle, and I took it. I got in a stance, and put the scope to my eye. When I adjusted to the gun I looked out in the distance.

"Pull," I yelled. The disk went flying and I searched for it, when I thought I had it I shot. And guess what happened...I missed. I lowered the gun, and looked at Keith.

"What are you waiting for?" He questioned,"Do it again. Just concentrate and breathe this time."

I got in my stance, and raised the gun. I took a deep breath and yelled,"Pull!"

The disk went flying, and found it on the scope. I pulled the trigger, and I heard something shatter. I hit it!!

"Way to go lil sis," Keith cheered. I hugged him, and reached for the shot gun. "Woah there," Keith chuckled, "You're not ready for that yet."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well we haven't gotten there yet," he smirked,"Lets try the ruger this time."

Keith and I spent 6 hours at that gun range. We shot every gun they had, even a rocket launcher. We blew a hole in the ground. Dad will not be happy.

However, I learned something new about myself today......I am an amazing shot. I didn't even know I was good at shooting guns, but all that matters is that Keith and I spent some quality sibling bonding time.

He even bought dinner afterwards. After we ate he drove me back to Carter's, and soon we pulled into the driveway.

"I'll see you later Keith," I smiled.

"Alright," he smiled,"Remember if Carter tries anything....kick his a*s."

"Yes sir," I laughed and got out of the car. Keith drove away and I walked into the house. I was greeted by a shirtless Kai, who looked slightly surprised. "Hey Kai," I smiled.

"Carter's not happy with you," he admitted.

"Why?" I asked. Have I done something wrong?

"Well-" Kai was cutoff by Carter's voice.

"Natalie!" he yelled. I looked at the top of the stairs, where an angry looking Carter stood. He stormed downstairs, and pushed me against the door.

"What the hell Carter!" I yelled.

"Where the fvck have you been all day?!" He raged.

"With Keith," I replied. Carter looked beyond pissed.

"Do you know what you did?"He growled.

"No," I answered. Carter grabbed me by the throat, and held my hands above my head so I couldn't fight back. He then lifted me off the ground a bit, making it harder to breathe.

"What was rule #3 Natalie?" He huffed.

"I-I don't know," I stuttered, and gasped for air. Carter's grip tightened on my throat, and black spots clouded my vision. Where did the good Carter go?

"Carter stop," Kai warned. Carters grip tightened even more, and darkness filled my vision.

"Carter you're going to kill her," a voice yelled. Carter let go of my neck, and I fell to the ground and gasped for air.

I opened my eyes, and my vision was cloudy. Somebody leaned down next to me and whispered,"Rule #3 never leave without my permission."

I knew who's voice that was, as the person walked away. Carter. I sat up, and looked around. Everyone was around me except Carter. To my surprise Cole kneeled down next to me, and picked me up.

He carried me up the stairs and into a room. He sat me on the bed and sighed, "I suggest you stay in here for the night."

"I-Is this your room?"I asked. Cole gave me a Not Amused look, and rolled his eyes.

"No this is one of the guest rooms," he replied,"Just get some sleep." Cole then walked out of the room, and I got under the blankets.

It was then that I realized that tears were rolling down my cheeks. Keith was right. Carter is a jerk. So what if I didn't ask for permission? At least I came back.

More tears rolled down my face, as I drifted off to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better.....Maybe.
___________
Well we've seen the soft side of Carter and the ruthless side. At least cole was kind of nice.

Please Comment & Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 198 17
Novalie Gonzalez didn't know her father was a mafia leader, that is, until he sold her to pay his debts. Her father sold her to the most dangerous ma...
64K 1.1K 25
Blake May is a 19 year old girl who is abused by her father. She was in a gang until it was killed. Her mother died in an accident when she was 8. Sh...
4.6K 69 28
[Book 1 in the Carter brothers Series] Marie Drayton was your average 18 year old. She had a far too laid back father and a best friend, Jess, whom...
32.8K 862 29
Natalie Danger was 7 years old when she watched her parents get murdered by a group of men. She was taken in by her aunty until the age of 16 when sh...