Best Friends ( Roc Royal Love...

De JaadeChristinee

( Yn ) - 15 , 4'9 , Big Ass , Curvy body , Long hair , brown and black , Pink plump lips , weed head , Boys... Mais

Part O1
Part O1 Full
Part O2
Part O3
Part O5
Part O6
Part O7
Part O8
Part O9
Part 10
Part 11.
Part 12. Or 13
..
Untitled Part 15

Part 4

3.6K 62 1
De JaadeChristinee

Best Friend --

# Part 4

-- Recap

You and Corahn had sex all night .. Well lets say , you and Corahn made love all night .

-- Recap Over ---

Your Laying down ontop of Corahn , he shakes you.

Corahn ; Baby Girl , Wake Up . . We have school . .

You sit up and moan really loud. You look down and see that his dixk is still inside of you .

Corahn ; *smirks* get up before I tear yo ass up even more. You get up and limp to the bathroom. He comes in after you still with the condom on.

Corahn ; one more round before we go to school baby ? You nod and he enters you slowly.

You ; ( Moans Softly )

Corahn ; (Stroking Slow But Hard At the same time )

You ; ( moaning louder , trying to get Away)

Corahn ; ( Grabs your waist and pulls you back , making himself go deeper )

You ; ( Screams while tilting you head back )

Corahn ; ( Pulling on your hair , smacking your ass , going faster )

You ; ( Gets Real Tight , Cums On Him And bites lip real hard )

Corahn ; ( cums in the condom and pulls out slowly )

You Sit up And look at him in the mirror , He smirks.

# SKIPPP #

( School Time )

Your on corahn's back while you guys are walking to school , when you finally get there , you get off his back and walk to your locker , when you get your books out , he turns you around and kisses you real hard and passionate . You pull away slowly , seeing bitches hating left to right . You suck on his bottom lip pulling away. When you finally pull away , Corahn crew is right behind him waiting .

Corahn ; ( Smacks your ass ) alright Bæ , ill see you after school. You nod walking to your class , when you get in there you see ??? .

??? ; .....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
Trustfall De awonderfulworldhp

Ficção Adolescente

55.1K 1.3K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
998K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...