The one with the tattoos || l...

By _kiss_me_you_fool_

Basically Harry hates Louis, because Louis is gay. But fate brings them together and Harry is not sure what h... More

Chapter one - Begining
Chapter two - fate
Chapter three - Crush
Chapter four - broken
Chapter five - friends
Chapter six - boys
Chapter seven - Date
Chapter eight - Boyfriend
Chapter nine - almost
Chapter 10 - cheating
Chapter 11 - love
Chapter 12 - Truth
Chapter 13 - Friends
Chapter 14 - Faking
Chapter 15 - decision
Chapter 16 - Studying
Not an update!
Chapter 17 - night
Chapter 18 - talking
Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Chapter 19 - kisses

11K 463 373
By _kiss_me_you_fool_

  Not edited
{Doncaster, Louis home, After School, shortly before Harry's visiting}

LOUIS:(yells) "Harry is coming over."

JAY:"Alright, should I cook something?"

LOUIS:"Didn't you say you have a date today?"

JAY:"I have, but I could cook before I go."

LOUIS:"You don't have to, Harry can cook, at least he claims so." (Smiles) "And I will proof if he says the truth, so it's alright, just enjoy your date."

JAY:"Harry is such a cutie, I hope you two have fun, not too much though." (Winks)

LOUIS:(whines) "Mooom, Harry is not gay."

JAY:"Who said that?"

LOUIS:"Harry himself said that."

JAY:"Then he is truly in denial, because well he sure gives off the gay vibe, anyways I have to do my make up."

LOUIS:(groans) "Women." (Talks to himself) "What even is a gay vibe?"

(Louis prepares the ingredients, so Harry and he can cook something, even if he isn't sure what exactly they will cook. Jay is gone already and Louis is home by himself as suddenly the doorbell rings)

LOUIS:(opens the door) "Come in big boy."

HARRY:(smiles fondly) "Don't call me that dwarf." (Takes off his shoes and follows Louis into the kitchen)

LOUIS:"So I figured, since you always brag about your cooking skills, we should cook today, so I can tell you off and proof that you aren't the best cook."

HARRY:(laughs) "Are you even able to cook something, without burning it?"

LOUIS:"No, that's why you are about to cook, idiot."

HARRY:(scoffs)"No need to be mean dwarf."

LOUIS:"Stop insulting me and start cooking, I'm starving."

HARRY:"Okay, okay, let's make pancakes."

LOUIS:"What? That's the best you can do? Even my sister can cook pancakes."

HARRY:"But my pancakes are the best. Don't complain, let's just do them, it's easy, so even you can help."

(They start cooking and both of them are flirting without an ending. Subtle touches here and there and blushing like tomatoes on both sides. The longer they cook the more the sexual tension grows and Harry wants nothing more than to kiss Louis and squeeze his delicious looking ass, because Louis looks so freaking cute with all the flour on his face, even Louis suppresses the urge to snog the hell out of Harry. Harry looks just so hot, while cooking)

HARRY:"Ready, go get the maple syrup and then you will taste the best thing ever."

LOUIS:(grabs the bottle) "Here it is, so let me taste it now."

HARRY:"Calm down." (he pours the marble syrup over the pancakes and gives Louis one) "Here you go."

LOUIS:(moans) "Woah, shit that is so good. Holy." (Keeps moaning)

HARRY:(gets really flustered and slightly hard in his tight jeans)"Uhm, yeah, see that's what I told you, I knew you would like them."

LOUIS:"I kinda expected them to be good but not that good. I'm serious Harry, those are fucking perfection, you could be a five star chef for a real fancy hotel."

HARRY:(laughs)"You only have eaten my pancakes, you literally can't say I'm that good."

LOUIS:"But your pancakes are that good."

HARRY:"Okay, I get it. So what should we do after eating?"

LOUIS:"Maybe a movie, Harry Potter this time?"

HARRY:"Alright, but first we should finish eating." (There is a little awkward silence after that) "So let's play something."

LOUIS:"Never have I ever!"

HARRY:"Isn't that a drinking game?"

LOUIS:"Yup I will get beer," (grabs two bottles and opens them)"Here you go."

HARRY:"Bit early to drink."

LOUIS:"What happened to the bad boy?"

HARRY:(sighs)"Just give it to me already." (Louis laughs)"The beer you moron."

LOUIS:"Okay let's start, Never have I ever lied to someone?" (Both take a sip)

HARRY:"Who hasn't lied, seriously? My turn, never have I ever slept with a girl?" (Louis drinks) "You truly are gay, huh?"

LOUIS:(doesn't answer) "Never have I ever slept with a guy?" (Harry drinks) "You truly are straight huh?"

HARRY:( stands up and steps really close to Louis) "Never have I ever wanted to kiss someone so bad like I want to kiss you right now." (Both of them take a sip)

LOUIS:(also stands up so that they are pressed chest to chest, their breathing is uneven, foreheads pressed against each other) "Never have I ever felt something like this." (And just like that Harry is kissing Louis, passionate and full with lust)  "Please don't tell me you are not gay again."

HARRY:"I won't." (Kisses Louis again and gives his bum a little squeeze, as Louis moans)

LOUIS:"What are you doing?" (Harry kisses his neck and nibbling on Louis soft spot)"Shit, what is happening?"

HARRY:"Absolutely no idea, but I fucking love it."

LOUIS:(pushes Harry away) "We seriously have to talk."

HARRY:"No, please just kiss me." (Kisses Louis again and for Louis it's the hardest to not kiss back and just give fully in yo Harry)

LOUIS:"I'm serious, you didn't even know Zayn and I broke up, but still, you are kissing me like I'm yours."

HARRY:( smiles really big) "You are single now?"

LOUIS:"Stop smiling, this is fucking serious Harry. What are we?"

HARRY: "I don't know, I guess we just like to kiss each other."

LOUIS:"So no feelings huh?"

HARRY:(lies)"Absolutely not, kinda like friends with benefits."

LOUIS:(angry)"So back to friends again? I'm not having that, if you want that then you are free to leave." (Turns around and leaves the kitchen)

HARRY:(grabs his wrists and spins him around so that they are back to being pressed to each other) "What do you want? Tell me! What are you feeling, Louis."

LOUIS:"I don't know, I'm really scared, because you keep telling me you are not gay, yet you kiss me like you are. You are so confusing and I don't know what this is to you."
(Whispers)"What I am to you?"

HARRY:(slips his arms around Louis waist and pulls him Incredibly closer) "I want you, Lou, but don't you think I'm scared as well. I never felt that to another human being, let alone a boy. Louis you completely turned my life upside down. You have no idea what you do to me."

LOUIS:(closes his eyes) "Harry, I really like you, even though I don't know why, because you are the biggest douche bag ever, but still I want you more than anything else."

HARRY:"I really like you too and I do know why, you are smart, hilarious, absolutely beautiful and your so sassy, I love that. Lou, you are perfect and you don't even know it. We are perfect for each other."

LOUIS:"Come here." (Kisses Harry with all he has, all his love, all his passion and Harry kisses back just like that) "You are perfect for me."

-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 20!!!
This fanfic is slowly ending, and my question is: Should I end it fast or  slower?

Anyways what do you think about this chapter, please comment and give me feedback.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO VOTE!

I
Love
You :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589 44 9
Harry gets kicked out of home for being gay and moves in with a whirlwind of people. He's faced with living with a bully Zayn, mischievous Niall and...
55.5K 1.3K 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
68.3K 2.5K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
11.7K 728 23
★Completed★ One where Harry is secretly a vampire who loves to bully around with his vampire friends Liam and Zayn. What happens when he wishes to bu...