My Best Friends Brother{A Cod...

By CrazyJazz87

Meet Mickey Andrews. The biggest Simpsonizer known to man. No not Cody Simpson! Alli simpson. She will do any... More

My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story}
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 2
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 3
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 4
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 5
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 6
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 7
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 8
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 9
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 10 [DOUBLE DIGITS BABY]
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 11
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 12
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 14
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 15
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 16
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 17
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 18
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chapter 19
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 20 (OMGOMGOMG)
My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 21
Ermergerd.

My Best Friends Brother{A Cody Simpson Love Story} Chap 13

3.4K 32 12
By CrazyJazz87

Hey Guys! Its 4:25 AM right now and I'm Posting JUST for you! Anyway this is Dedicated to SheldonRenee! I love her story How To Love- Cody Simpson Love Story. It breaks and warms my heart at the same time. Go read it if you haven't!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Cody's POV

I can't believe what I saw. I saw Bella push Mickey into a room and lock it. They switched it to what was currently on the same video. I saw Alli and Grey opening the door. Then Bella pushed them in. Mickey was right. Bella is a Bitch.

I ran back out and started to look for the door. I avoided Bella the whole time. After 10 minutes I found the door. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. I noticed I needed a key. The handle from the other side must be broken. I tried to pick it but it didn't work.

I tried to kick it down but it didn't work. I heard Alli calling my name. I replied to her telling her I was going to get her out of the room. I ran into the crowd to look for Bella.  Just then a slow song came on. I walked out of the crowd and sat in a lounge chair. She probably left.

Suddenly I saw her on the dance floor. With Kenton. Dancing. Alli was right. She was telling the truth the whole time. If only I had believed her. Nothing like this would have happened. Mickey wouldn't have gone to the hospital and they won't be trapped in the door.

I walked up to her and pulled her off the dance floor. We went to a corner and she just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Give me the keys" I said.

"What key? I don't have a key!" She said nervously.

"Stop lying. I know you locked Mickey, Alli, and Grey in a room. Give me the key or I'm calling the cops"

"No! Mickey got in between our love!"

"What love Bella? Your freaking cheating on me!"

Silence. "That's what I though now give me the damn keys"

"FIne but your going to regret this Simpson!"

She gave me the keys and I ran  to the door to where everyone was. I just realized that Campbell ditched me. Jerk. I couldn't worry about that right now. I had to help the others. When I got there I put the key in and unlocked it.

I opened the door and I saw Mickey asleep on the floor and Grey and Alli taking in a corner. Probably trying to let Mickey sleep.

"Cody!" Alli and Grey scream whispered.

Alli ran up and hugged me. I looked at Mickey. She looked to pretty. I told Alli and Grey it was time to go to back to our house. I picked up Mickey. I made sure to tell my mom before I got them to pick us up so we could just leave.

Mickey started shifting. Alli put her head on my shoulder and her around around my neck so its more comfy for her. I don't know how I did it but I got in the car without waking her up. When we got to our house I put her on her bed.

"No dont leave" She said softly.

I had to put I didn't want to make her sad. I sighed knowing she won't give up being Mickey.

"Okay let me just change" I whispered. 

She just nodded and let go of my neck. I walked out and changed into a blue plaid PJs and a black Justin Timberlake T-shirt. I went back into Alli's room and saw Mickey in almost the same but in a Blue Paramore T-shirt.

Alli was eating with Grey down in the kitchen. She was already fast asleep. I went under the blanket next to her not getting to close. She did though. She snuggled into my chest. Her head fit perfectly in my chest, as if it belonged there. I closed my eyes and passed out.

Mickey's POV

I woke up the next day with strong arms around my waist. I turned around and saw Cody with his eyes closed. What the hell was cody doing here?! I got up and got so relieved when I saw we both had clothes on. I know its stupid to think that but it happened to my old friend before with her boyfriend.

I grabbed a outfit that had a Greytop and black strap and a white layered bottom[Slide Show] with some white flip flops. I put my hair in a side fishtail braid and added some eyeliner. When I went downstairs I saw Alli in a white flowy shirt with a black no sleeve cardigan(Pretend it doesnt have sleeves. PS a cardigan is a flowy jacket. At least thats what I say it is!) and beige short shorts. She had her hair out and had mascara and light eyeline. She also had cute black gladiators. (SLIDE SHOW!)

Greyson was kind of matching I guess. He was wearing a black and white striped long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up and blue straight jeans with grey converse. Cody came down wearing a black shirt with black pants and a blue beanie. He had on Glam Pie Vulc-Teal Croc Pastry's on. Its weird how today all the guys match everything. Ugh Guys-___-

We decided to go see a movie. Everyone but me agreed on the movie Insidious. I had to follow the rule of being over ruled. I slipped my phone in my back ocket as well as some money I brought with me. I looked outside to see the limo there. I went out and Pete opened the door for me. I groaned.

I sat inside and decided to play a trick on them. Alli showed me this place where they put purses and stuff like that. It was big ehough for me to fit. I was in the corner near the front of the limo. I quicky squeezed in. I heard them come in and we started to drive. They started to wonder where I was. They all came towards the front to tell Pete to turn around but before they could I jumped out yelling BOO! 

They all screamed while I just laughed so hard. Alli tackled me to the floor. I continued laughing while trying to get her off me. Grey pulled her off of me. By then we all were laughing. It was bad that we were standing because the car came to a sharp stop and we all fell. I accidently fell on Cody.

I felt my cheek getting hot. I quickly said Sorry and got up and moved over next to him. I pumped up the radio. I laughed because Cody instantly came on. How Ironic. I changed the station  and the song Hello, Good Morning came on. I looked at Alli and Cody. They knew I saw that video of them. I got up and started dancing. Alli joined in. We started doing the Macarena. 

"FIST PUMP! FIST PUMP!" Cody started chanting.

"Whats up with you and Jersy Shore?" I yelled back at him laughing.

He shurgged his shoulder. I laughed and threw a blueberry at him. He gave me a WTF look while Grey and Alli gave me Where'd you get the Blueberry?  look. I laughed. Once we got there We got into the surprisingly short line. I got my money out to pay but Cody put me over his shoulder and got out his wallet giving the cashier dud his credit card. I didn't even bother trying. 

When we got snacks he still had me over his shoulder not wanting me to pay for snacks. We got into the movie theaters at the perfect time. Cody put me down once we found a seat.

"You're a real rapist you know that?" I said.

"I try" He replied jokingly.

I hit him. The lights dimmed at the previews started. Half way through the movie I was shaking. I hate horror movies. HATE THEM! Suddenly I felt a stong familiar arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked to see that it was Cody. He could tell I was scared. During the next scary scene I hid in Cody's chest.

I was so glad that the movie ended. I hate hate hate horror movies. And I don't use hate a lot. Usually dislike. Hate is to strong but I do hate horrors. That is the only thing I hate. I don't even hate my exes.

"No more horror movies. EVER!" I said.

They just laughed at me. After we went back to their house to get a dip in their pool. I went upstairs and changed into a black bikini with strawberries on it. I quickly ran out and just jumped into their pool. They all gave me a WTH look. I stuck my tounge out at them. after 5 mintues they jumped in too. Even Tommy joined. 

He didn't know how to swim so i taught him a bit. I taught him how to talk to bob which was a breathing method. He got it down really fast. I went on their diving board and did a flip. We stayed in the pool for a little longer.

When we got inside I smelt Angie cooking. It spelt like Italian.

"Italian! My favorite!" Me and cody said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed. I went upstairs and changed into green and blue fuzzy shorts and a blue T-shirt that said Dream... on it. I had my hair in a high messy bun. I bet I looked disgusting but I didnt care. 

Angie put a plate of Spagetti, Garlic bread, and salab infront of me aswell as a glass of water. I thanked her and started eating slowly since the others weren't here. Literally 5 seconds later Cody, Grey and Alli jumped in their seats. For real. Cody stuffed his face while the rest of us ate like normal human beings.

"Dude. I love Italian food too but please, eat like a human!" I said.

He stuck his tounge out at me. I just shook my head laughing. I just finished my sinner and Cody just finished his 3rd serving of spagetti. I got up and took everyone's ate and started to wash them. Angie tried to stop me but I insisted.

After I finished with that we were all in the den. Then I saw it. My heavan on earth...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now! go read SheldonRenee's story. RUn along you simpsonizers ! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...