Life At The Hidden Leaf Villa...

By SSBGogeta

[#2018WattysLonglist] This story is be based on a normal 14 year old boy named Ryuki Yuzu who lived with... More

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Welcome
Chapter 3: New People, Weird Abilites
Chapter 4: Making New Friends
Chapter 6: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 7: Friend or Rival?
Chapter 8: Our First Mission
Chapter 9: Faster Than The Speed Of Light
Chapter 10:The Chunin Exams(part 1)
Chapter 11:The Chunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Written Exams
Chapter 13: The Forest Of Death
Chapter 14: You Gotta Death Wish Pal?
Chapter 15: On to The Next Round!
Chapter 16: Things are getting intense huh?
Chapter 17: Sibling battle- Ryuki Vs. Rin Yuzu
Chapter 18: This Fight Is For You, Not Me
Chapter 19: Let's Go Shika!
Chapter 20: Training time!
Chapter 21: 3 Vs. 1- Ryuki's Do Or Die Training
Chapter 22: Relaxation time- Big day coming up!
Chapter 23: Ryuki vs. Sasuke! I'm Not Gonna Lose.
Chapter 24: It Ends Here!
Chapter 25: Our Darkest Hour
Chapter 26: The Hokage's Funeral. Until Next Time!

Chapter 5: Unlocked Potential

50 10 0
By SSBGogeta

Shikamaru: So your our Sensei huh?

Asuma: (holds cigarette between fingers) Yep. So, to start off I want to know your names and your dreams. All the basics (continue smoking) Why don't you start, kid with the blonde hair

Ino: M-me okay. My name is Ino Yamanaka and my dream is to own my own flower shop!

Asuma: Like flowers huh?

Ino: Yes I do Sensei

Asuma: Just like your mom. Okay you next(points to shikamaru)

Shikamaru: The name's Shikamaru Nara and my dream is to, well I don't really have one in mind to say. Yet.

Asuma: Okay. Nice to meet ya Shikamaru. Now what abo-(gets cut off by choji)

Choji: Me!! My name's Choji Akimichi and my dream is to eat at every barbecue place ever built(says while eating his chips)

Asuma: (Thinks to himself: wow didn't see that coming)Um, okay nice to meet you. Now you red head.

Rin: (giggles lightly)

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Didn't have to call me that ya know) My name is Ryuki Yuzu and well my dream is to become a strong and great ninja, I guess.

Asuma: That's a common dream. Very common. But also a great thing. Not gonna lie kid, your gonna have to work you ass off to achieve that, but I'll help you achieve that. But don't worry, I'll make sure to do whatever it takes to see it happen. Now you (looks at rin)

Rin: O-oh my name is Rin Yuzu and well my dream is to be by my brother's side no matter what and to see his wishes and dreams come true. His dreams are mines(smiles)

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Rin.)(smiles)

Asuma: Interesting. Now that's a bond that'll get you two far in this world. Well now that I got to you guys now me huh, The name's Asuma Sarutobi and my dream is to make you all the best you can be and make your dreams come true. So tomorrow I want you all to meet me here at noon for our first step to becoming a great ninja. Dismiss.

*All walks away*

Ino: He doesn't seem bad, he seems pretty cool

Shikamaru: I say we give him time(yawns) I think he'll change

Ryuki: You think so I doubt it, he may really be a good Sensei.

Rin: Yea. I mean who knows right?

Shikamaru: Yea but since we are all on the same team I think we should start some type of bonding regiment. Ya know to get to know each other better and what not.

Ino: (Thinks to herself: Yes that means I can get to know a little more about Ryuki and since were on the same team we might actually-)(Blushes and giggles)Yea I think so too. Don't you agree Ryuki?

Ryuki: Yeah I'm okay with that, What about you Rin?

Rin: Yes I'm okay with that brother.

Shikamaru: What about you Choji?

Choji: Yes, I Can agree to that Shikamaru, no problem.

Shikamaru: Okay but not tonight I'm bored and this day was a drag(walks home)See ya.

Ryuki, Rin, Ino, and Choji: bye!

Kakashi: Hey Ryuki(walks out of a store) Mind if I speak to you for a moment?

Ryuki: Yeah sure thing Kakashi. Be right back guys.(walks to kakashi) What happened?

Kakashi: Oh nothing just that I found you your personal weapon(does a hand sign and brings out his weapon)

Ryuki: What the heck? You just made a weapon? and what is it?

Kakashi: No. First I summoned it with Chakra through a scroll and second it's two....the first is a special made kunai which can be used for fighting and teleporting, a weapon that is very important to me but I think you'll be more useful with it than me. And the second it's the katana you wanted, to be more specific an iron crafted chakra katana which is capable of cutting through anything if you control your chakra through the katana.

Ryuki: Okay one Thank you for the kunai, I'll be sure to use it and master it the best way I can and my katana!! Two, teleporting? And three I can let my chakra go through my katana?

Kakashi: For your first, Your welcome don't mention it. Two yes If mastered like our forth hokage you can teleport with great speed with the kunai if concentrated and you have to have a great amount of chakra...like yours' and for your third question....I'll let your Sensei explain the rest because he specializes in things like that but for now it's just your regular iron katana okay?

Ryuki: Okay. Thanks for this once again Kakashi-sensei. How's your team by the way?

Kakashi: Well from the looks of it, I may have my hands full for a while but I'll manage.

Ryuki: (Laughs) Well I hope you guys become close, I'll see ya around okay I gotta go later(walks towards them with his new weapons) Hey guys check this out. I can't wait to try this out.

*As night fades they all walk there separate ways*

Ryuki: Okay later guys see you tomorrow at noon

Ino & Choji: Okay bye!

Ryuki: You ready for tomorrow Rin?

Rin: Just who in the hell do you think I am brother?

Ryuki: Okay okay just asking.

*The next day at around noon*

Shikamaru: He's late. (lays on the grass) Man what a drag

Ryuki: He's on his way now I see him.

Asuma: Hey guys Sorry about that I had to make a quick stop somewhere(bells on the side of his waist jingles)

Rin: Um, what's those bells for Sensei?

Asuma: Oh these, well that's the test today. Take the bells, you have the whole day to try only because I'm feeling good today. I got this little test from a friend of mine. (smirks)

Ryuki: Really this'll be a piece of cake then (gets ready and unsheathe his katana) Like taking candy from a baby, only the candy is the bell and the baby is a grown man- but anyways I'm ready!

Ino: So am I. It's five of us and one of him we can take a bell maybe even both from him.

Shikamaru: I don't know guys. This seems too easy.

Rin: You think so?

Shikamaru: Why would he tell us to just take a couple of bells with no extra condition along with it? He must be extremely skilled. Either that or he doesn't know his math.

Ryuki: Ha!

Asuma:(Smirks then lights cigarette and smokes it) Okay begin.

Ryuki: (Runs towards Asuma and tries to strike him) GOTCHA!!(Misses)What the? where he go?

Asuma: Right behind ya kid(Smirks)

Ryuki: How did you(does a leg sweep and then a backward bicycle kick but gets it blocked in mid-air then dashes back)Are you kidding me all of my attacks were dodged and blocked?! Wait, how did I learn to fight like that? I was good but not 'that' good.

Ino: Oh no. Ryuki behind you!!!

Asuma: (kicks ryuki into a nearby tree) Come on kid all of that chakra and you can't even scratch me.

Ryuki: (Tries to get up but struggles) Don't mock me.

Rin: Brother! I'll get you for that (dashes towards asuma)

Shikamaru: No wait.

Asuma: (smirks) Too slow kiddo (hold Rin by the collar and then throws her at Ryuki as they both crash into each)

Shikamaru: Let's retreat for now! (goes help ryuki and rin then dashes away with ino and choji)

Ryuki: Dammit! I'm gonna get him! (Punches tree)

Shikamaru: Getting angry won't solve anything Ryuki. It'll give Asuma the advantage and so far he has two. Experience and close combat fighting skills.  We have to attack all at once and then analyze his attacks.

Ino: He's right we have to take our time on this one, He's too strong.

Rin: Yeah, your right

Choji: Yeah but how, even 5 to 1 he's still strong!

Ryuki: Just like Shikamaru says, we have to attack all at once. We have the numbers we just have to use it. During our exchange we'll find one spot to expose him. Now let's go!

Shikamaru: Ryuki you have the strongest amount of chakra out of all of us, so use that chakra do deliver the heavy blows to get those bells. Also from what I'm told you have a chakra nature of wind, fire, and lighting. Try at least using one of those to finish him okay?

Ryuki: I'm still getting used to this whole thing with chakra but I'll try. Rin, I'm gonna need you on this one little sis.

Rin: Yes brother I have the chakra nature of water.

Ryuki: And you tell me this now because?

Rin: It was a secret I'm sorry.

Ryuki: Wait how'd you eve-

Shikamaru: Now's not the time guys. let's get to work.

Asuma: It's sure taking these kids a long time to come back for revenge huh? (smokes his cigarette)

Shikamaru: Shadow possession justu! (Has his shadow follow asuma but he dashes at every strike)

Asuma: Good justu kid just like your dad huh? not bad. Not bad ( jumps on a tree)

Ino: Gotcha! (Throws Explosive kunai at the tree asuma is on)

Asuma: Whoa! (Jumps off and still in mid-air)

Choji: Expansion justu right hand!! (hits asuma on the floor with a loud crash) Got him!

Asuma: Behind you(gets ready to punch choji but jumps after realizing that Shikamaru's shadow justu is still following him) Don't give up huh?

Rin: Water dragon justu!! ( Water dragon appears and gets ready to hit asuma)

Asuma: That's a high level justu kid!!(does a hand sign) Okay Fire style: Burning ash(completely blows away water dragon and there is nothing but smoke)

Shikamaru: Now while he's in the smoke!

Ryuki: Finally!!! Justu don't fail me now! Lighting style: lighting strike!!(His hands becomes surrounded by electricity and attacks asuma with it)

Asuma: No way!( pulls out his trench knives and clashes with ryuki justu leaving the area in nothing but more smoke in the air and crack on the ground)

Ryuki: (Looks and see that his attack was blocked but still did damage)

Asuma: Not bad.

Ryuki: It isn't over yet. Shikamaru now!

Shikamaru: Shadow possession success!!

Asuma: (Smirks) Okay you got me I lost

Ryuki: (Holding both bells in the air) We did it you guys!!!!!

(All of the members except shikamaru jumps up and down with excitement)

Asuma: (Thinks to himself: Wow this team can become really powerful together huh?)Congrats you guys!

Ino: (hugs ryuki)We did it!

Ryuki: (hugs back and smiles) We sure did Ino.....(looks into her eyes)

Ino: (Looks backs as their faces get closer)

Rin: Um....

(Both blushes red)

Ino: I- I um-sorry I just

Ryuki: No I'm sorry I just-  You know

Rin: Okay. (raises eyebrow)

Choji: We were awesome out there huh!!?

Shikamaru: Wow. We did it.

Asuma; Well since you guys did it and passed. I guess I'll treat you all to barbecue as a reward, how about that?

(All cheer and leaves the field)

Choji: I'm gonna order everything!!

Okay how was that everyone huh?? Leave a comment, vote, and leave a question if you have any okay so see ya on the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 16.4K 53
Book 1: Y/n is a sweet,kind, and loving woman who recently moved into the village of Konohagakure, The Village hidden in the Leaves. That's when she...
696 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...
8.1K 209 8
The story is about a one-sided love story that took the life of a young male. The story takes place in modern time in a fictional place, called Konoh...
7.7K 130 11
This is my take on ShikaTema. Temari moves to Konoha and is trying to find her place in new city she calls home. She is encountered with many inexpli...