I'm Just A Slut

By AvannahSay

Harry's got a reputation for being a player. A 'slut'. A slob who gets his kit off in front of webcams then d... More

I'm Just A Slut -Larry Stylinson AU-
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Just A Notice
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 12

45.3K 1.2K 971
By AvannahSay

-Chapter 12-

I awoke at around 4 am to my phone alarm going off on the bedside table. The Vibrations on the wood not the best sound to hear at this time of the day, if you'd like to call it so. I slapped the phone off, sitting up on my elbows, rubbing one eye and looking at the room. Dark.

I swung my feet of the edge of my bed, yawning and grabbing clothes off the dresser before slipping into gray joggers and a white t shirt. Black hoodie layering over. And I walked around the white carpeted room barefoot only to hear the distant sound of the air conditioning in the vents. I exited the room, bubbling into Louis'. The boys hair messily spread across his white pillows. Sheets pulled up to his ribs. Which just so happen to be bare. I tiptoed over to his side, kissing temple and rubbing his cheek.

"Baby... Baby it's time to get up." He moaned in his sleep. "Lovey for me?" He popped open one eye and I smiled. "Time to get dressed sweetheart." He whined and I pulled his body out of bed as he groaned in sleepy disapproval. He was boxer clad and looked like he could blink and be asleep again. I picked a shirt out for him, pulling it over his slightly tanned torso. Getting him to stand up for me, putting him into black shorts and putting his (more or less mine) Ed Sheeran hoodie over.

"Sleepy." He whimpered. I pecked his forehead.

"I know baby, you can sleep on Liam's plane." He hummed in agreement a I took his hand and grabbed his suitcases from the corner of the room. I dragged them out into the living room, hearing Zayn's quiet breaths on the couch. Yeah, Zayn had slept over. After all, he was coming with us. And Liam was so time this time that, that he made Louis nervous is Zayn would be there on time. Granted we weren't supposed to bring him, but he would make Louis happy when I was away. It was a month of Italy. The entire month of July. Pretty much. Actually only about Half, but since we're taking half of June too, nobody really complained.

Louis shook the boy awake, begging 'Zaynie please wake up, Don't want Liam to be mad at my Hazzy for being late' which I found more cute than anything. My heart swelling in adoration every time the nickname slipped from his mouth. Eventually, the raven Haired boy woke up. Tossing on a Bob Marley shirt on himself as well as a pair of chinos and Nikes before he was finally groggy enough to function in some way.

-

We arrived at Liam's little airport. The company he works for providing him with his only private plane. The only time this may come in Handy. Niall was there, snapback on his head. Half asleep like the rest of us, except Liam of course whom was pacing around while Lou, my stylist, was watching him and rolling her eyes as she kept an eye on her sleeping baby.

"Finally!" He complained.

"We're on time Liam."

"It's 5:00 Styles."

"And you said be here at 5:15." I pointed out holding out my phone to his face. His text clearly reading. 'Good Evening Harry, I hope you are ready for your trip. Your boyfriend and his friend have tickets as well as yours and Niall's. All in my bag as we speak. I will see you at 5:15 -L.P' He huffed in defeat waving us over to a man with a groomed beard and a fancy pantsy hat on his head. Navy blue suit.

"Hello Jonathan." The man, who's name I assume was Jonathan nodded at Liam's words.

"Good Morning Liam. Are these the passengers?"

"The are." I smiled at the Man, Louis' tired head resting on my shoulder.

"Well if we must be there before 8, I suggest we go, sit anywhere you'd like on board. Carry ons with you and Luggage with me. Treat it like a typical plane." I nodded, as did Niall ans Lou (my stylist not my boyfriend) My Louis on the other hand was practically asleep on me. I left our luggage with the man and followed Liam out onto the plane. It looked rather small. Not like a fighter plane, but not the size of an actual plane, plane. We hopped up the steps, and by we I mean all of us, all except Liam being amazed at the posh white leather chairs, ice buckets of assorted drinks and probably a full out breakfast bar.

"Help yourselves, don't disturb me." Liam waved off, clearly not a morning person at this hour. I tugged Louis hand over to a seat and he instantly curled up into a ball on it. Sighing contently and letting his glasses nearly slide off his face. I chuckled, plopping down on the inside of him. Lou with her daughter Lux, Beside her. Niall on his own. Zayn on his own and soon to be snoring, and Liam away on his BlackBerry furiously typing this that and the other thing.

"Want any food baby?" I asked quietly. He shook his head. "Water? Anything?"

"Juice. Apple Juice." He mumbled into his sleeve. I smiled.

"Anything for you Sweetheart." He fixed his eyes on mine, looking up and giving a grin before I got up and fetched the boy a bottle of Apple Juice, only to see Niall staring. "Can I help you?" I asked slightly confused. He shook his head and stared straight ahead. I shrugged it off and went back to Lou, handing him blind juice before we took flight. As he sipped and curled up into my side I noticed the blond haired quiff boy glancing at us once more. And I tried to pay no mind to it as Louis snuggled into my side. Pulling his sweatshirt for warmth. To which I wrapped my arm around him, and Niall blinked away.

How odd.

As soon I heard the wheels skid on the ground, I was shaken from my sleep. Louis already up and leaning on me, playing with my fingers. I blinked several times before he grinned.

"We're in Rome." He whispered. I smiled leaning in to peck to boy on his chapped lips. Putting a delicate smile onto them as I pulled away.

"Ti amo." I whispered back. To which he grinned stupidly, remembering how the translation was "I love you."

"Mi rendi felice." I let out a soft chuckle before the little ding went off, signaling we could get up and off. I grabbed my carry on bag and Louis have drunken Juice and took a glance and Zayn, also awake. Lou, grabbing her 1 year old who is the cutest thing, Liam finally calmer, or looking calmer at least, and Niall. Giving me dark glances. I shuttered and pulled the 19 year old's waist to mine. Earning a squeak before the doors officially opened and we could get out.

I took Louis hand as we stepped in to Italy and I could hear the gasp from his lips. The sky was dusted with rose and blue whipped clouds and a summery temperature. How pretty the sight was.

-

We arrived at an stone building, Liam placing 5 keys in each of our hands.

"You lose it, you're out of luck." We nodded as Liam pulled open the door. It was gorgeous The inner walls were stone with white furniture. Sleek black and chrome. I had no idea what the house would be like, but it is Liam Payne's doing after all.

"Bedroom bust!" Zayn shouted bolting through us and running throughout the home. My eyes widened and I mimicked his actions, Louis trailing behind. Lou, amused. Lux still asleep. Niall, off in his own world and Liam enjoying the stupidity I have around Zayn.

I passed an orange room and took a double take looking inside. The bed was pretty big. Bureaus beautiful and made of wood and stained perfectly to a tanish color. I entered the room, hearing Louis footsteps behind me. The bed had a headboard of iron swirls and for some reason a pit in my stomach grew at the thought of making Love with Louis on this bed. I felt him plop down beside me. And turned to see him on his tummy. Hood on his head. Small smiled played on his hips. I slid down on my stomach as well. Breaths mixing at the closeness.

"Hi Hazzy." I smiled warmly back at him.

"I like this room." He looked around. Large Windows on the other side of the bed hidden behind sheer white curtains.

"Me too." I tipped his chin a d brushed our lips together. Surprisingly his mouth opened right up but I pulled away.

"Louis, if we have to do things.... We have to be quiet now. Real quiet." He nodded with a giggle. And I pulled his body towards mine. His hips nearly on my ribs. I pecked his lips. "Want my kids though." He brushed a stray curl from my eye, leaning in and placing his lips to mine for a firm kiss. Opening his mouth and I following and suddenly, his leg was between mine. I gasped into his mouth and pulled away. "Baby the door is open." He whined. "Are you horny baby?" He shrugged and the knot in my stomach doubled. I checked myself. Clearly feeling tension in my lower region. I got up, locking the tarnished doorknob and returning back to him.

"We have to be quiet right Hazzy?"

"Yeah." I whispered back. He pushed his hand into his pants and started stroking himself. "Fuck..." I whimpered. He bit his lip swallowing his moans and I pushed my hand to my groin. I could see his arm tightening around himself. Sweat gathering at his fringe. I couldn't help it. I followed his actions to my own. Pumping quickly when I saw his legs twitching. He continued for a solid two minutes before our pants mixed in the room.

"Hazzy gonna-"

"Fuck babe." He let out a slight grown biting onto his hand and that did it for the both of us. Coating our hands after not even being here for a day. I glanced and his rising and falling chest as he pulled out his hand. Before He could wipe it on anything, I took his hand in my clean one, bringing each fingertip to my mouth and sucking it. His eyes never leaving mine until I was finished. I laid on top of the boy just looking at his face. His beautiful eyes.

"Morning wood." He whispered. I glanced at him and suddenly we were both laughing hysterically and I don't even know why. I pulled the boy into my lap.

"You had morning wood huh?" I asked.

"Wanted to give you a handjob but didn't want to on the plane." My eyes widened.

"Your such a dirty boy." He frowned but I kissed it away. "I like it." His smiled returned and I awkwardly rubbed my hand off on the bed skirt, earning a laugh from him of course. And I wiped his sweat away and made ourselves look like we hadn't masturbated with each other, and left the room. Only to get a knowing smirk from Zayn.

"Niall's on the other side. You should be louder and claim your boyfriend next time Louis." Louis twacked his arm.

"We didn't have sex." I mumble to him.

"Yeah well you wanted to. I know." I blushed and pulled Louis out to the living room where our suitcases were. Bumping into Niall.

"Are you two sleeping-?"

"In the same bed? Room? With each other? Yes." Both of the boys blushed and my real boyfriend and I left towards the hall.

"Liam's getting breakfast if you care." Niall called out.

"We care thanks Niall!" I called back, before rushing into our room. I quickly yanked off my hoodie and shirt. "I just realized how hot it is in this house."

"It's summer Hazzy." I scoffed.

"It's June. Not so summery." He shrugged as I opened my suitcase and looked for a shirt. I felt his eyes on my back.

"What are those red marks?" He asked timidly. I turned towards him, his sweat shirt also forgotten.

"From Jack. You remember Jack right?" He nodded once again. Suddenly turning into a little cloud by himself. I turned away from my clothes. "Awe baby come here." He came closer, plopping himself in my lap. I kissed his neck. "Louis, when people at work scratch my back, it doesn't mean I like it. And besides, you saw how we just made each other feel good just you and me, but we didn't touch each other?"

"Yeah." He murmured.

"That's because I was thinking about you, and you were thinking about me. And that's what people think when they love each other. How there partner makes them feel good. I don't feel good at work. Not the way I feel with you." He smiled and tipped his head on my shoulder. "Okay?"

"Mmmhm. I'll get to put my scratches on one day." He mumbled. I chuckled.

"Yeah you will sweetheart." I pulled out a pair of shorts and a white v neck. "Lets not soil these until tonight yeah?" He nodded. "Aren't your pants sticky." He nodded. "Then go change them silly." He rolled his eyes, getting up to retrieve some new clothes for his lower half as I got dressed on the other side of the room.

-

As we all sat down and ate breakfast, Liam decided to pull out his big giant payne in the ass plan for us.

"Alright, Louis and Harry you are allowed to go out to dinner together. No holding hands. No kissing, unless inside the restaurant. Louis is allowed in set, but not to be filmed in any romance relations with you. Zayn you may come to shoots as well. Blah blah blah. Niall and Harry must make public appearances at tourist attractions acting as tourists. PDA is to be enforced. Lou you will be working with Harry, and I assume Zayn and Louis will look after Lux just fine as will Niall, sound like a plan?" I nodded nudging Louis' knee underneath the table. He was probably excited about the bits and pieces of romance we had during this month. But not so much about Niall.

"Alright we're also sticking to a tight film schedule. Harry and Lou are to be on set at 5:30 am for the morning scene of 322." I nodded in understanding. "And over the next few days we will run through 156-190 if we can." I nodded once more and hummed in agreement. "Harry, I want you to watch your weight alright. Your trainer was brought along with us, but we need you to stay in shape. Understood?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'P'.

"Excellent. You are free to roam around until tomorrow. However I ask I don't hear any of your needyness in your bedrooms." All eyes were on Louis and I.

"We'll be quiet father Liam."

"It's father Payne to you, and I will be in my room. Don't bug me I'll be busy." And with that he got up and left.

"Well he's quite formal today." Lou pointed out, feeding Lux bits off food.

"He's not a morning man." I shrugged. I grabbed Louis' empty plate and brought it over to the sink. "Whatever, if you need any baby help Lou, we're all on board." She smiled and pecked my cheek. She's like a second mum in a way. Maybe an older sister. Gemma... I miss her.

"Thanks babe, but we'll worry about that tomorrow." And she bid us farewell as well, taking her blond haired baby back to their room. So there I stood facing Zayn, Louis, and Niall.

"Alright I'm going to explore my room some more. And if none of you noticed, you can open the windows and there is a terrace." I grinned.

"Thanks mate." He departed and now it was the lovers, vs the blond.

"And then there were 3." Niall mumbled. Louis plopped down onto a chair and I stood behind him. "So, when should we go on our tourist date?" Niall grinned. Louis tensed and I brought my hand to his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"Anytime after today." I muttered bitterly. His grin faltered.

"Alright, I get it I'll leave you love birds alone. Kay?" And with that he left in a flash. I let out a huff and dipped my head into Louis' neck.

"I thought he'd never take a hint." I growled, kissing the lightly exposed skin on his shoulder.

"That was mean." He whispered. I sighed.

"I didn't mean it to be baby." He tipped his head to give me more access. "I feel like you'll be very needy during this trip." He smiled.

"Will not! You're just a tease." I chuckled and bit down into his neck and sucked. Making his giggle into a moan.

"You sure?" He pulled his form away from me.

"No. You look pretty." I smiled.

"I could palm you or we could palm each other. I mean I brought a tie with me we could grind we could suck each other off we-"

"Suck?" I nodded at his innocence.

"Its when you suck it like a lolly. But in the back of your throat." He winced.

"How would it fit in your mouth?! Wouldn't it hurt?" I shook my head and chuckled softly.

"No baby boy, it fits. Most of it at least. And it doesn't hurt. Sometimes it makes your eyes water, but it's not like we're gonna thrust into each other's mouths yet." He let out a squeak of disapproval. "I've done it Loubear. No boo boos right?" He shook his head. "Just sometimes a sore throat can occur. But it's been no big deal. I'd do it to you, but I'd have my eyes covered." He shook his head and latched onto me.

"Don't wanna hurt my Hazzy." He murmured into my ear. I almost cooed.

"You won't hurt me babe." I promised.

"Love you too much." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too. Let's get off this topic yeah? What do you want for dinner baby? I'm taking you out. Just you, me, and Italy." He smiled.

"That rhymed." I poked his nose.

"It did, but let's be serious for a second. What do you wanna eat." He snuggled into my side.

"You." I chuckled. "You remind me of cherries." I grinned.

"Why?"

"Cause when you eat cherries, they stain your lips. But your lips are always the color of a cherry." I touched my lips, brushing my fingers over the form. "Cherry blossom." He smiled. I shared the same look.

"You wanna call me cherry blossom Cupcake?"

"Only sometimes. I like Hazzy too." I kissed his knuckles.

"I'll always be your Hazzy babe." And in that very moment, it was like it all clicked. And I wanted to marry Louis. So bad.

------

I tried to make this a balance of sexual and fluff but it ended up being more sexual than non in my opinion. oops? If you've seen this books tumblr, you know what's gonna happen soon don't you ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
72.7K 4.2K 15
It was Louis's first day at a new job. He didn't know what he had been thinking when he applied for a job at a mental institution. Crazy people scare...
28.8K 1.8K 9
Harry hasn't been able to sleep for weeks. His job situation stresses him out. Unable to stay in his apartment he goes out for walks in the middle of...
61.8K 1.6K 24
Harry Styles. A 22 year old model and aspiring actor that does his best to stay on the down low and keep his private life just that. Nobody knows who...