Sinful Boyfriend

נכתב על ידי KaedeT

Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The... עוד

Summary
Chapter 1 : Feeling observed
Chapter 3 : Birthday Boy
Chapter 4 : The Club
Chapter 5: Trust me
Chapter 6 : Who Is He?
Chapter 7 : 18 anniversary
Chapter 8 : Plans
Chapter 9: Next Time
Chapter 10 : The Voice
Chapter 11 : Forget About It
Chapter 12 : The Daemon
Chapter 13 : The Bond
Chapter 14 : You're my friend
Chapter 15 : Learn to be shameless
Chapter 16: Puke everywhere!
Chapter 17 : Interrupted
Chapter 18 : So Close to... Death
Chapter 19 : Mine
Chapter 20 : Happy with You
Chapter 21 : It's my turn
Chapter 22 : Embarrassed for Life
Chapter 23 : Welcome!
Chapter 24 : DEUS
Chapter 25 : Fuck the Human
Chapter 26 : Wait for me
Chapter 27 : H-A-G
Chapter 28 : Hope
Chapter 29 : The Letter
Chapter 30 : Destroyed
Chapter 31 : Kill Me Before I Kill You
Chapter 32 : Negotiating
Chapter 33 : Patience
Chapter 34 : Errors
Chapter 35 : Hatred
Chapter 36 : Thief
Chapter 37 : Inner fight
Chapter 38 : New Look
Chapter 39 : Doppelganger
Chapter 40 : Never again
Chapter 41 : Gone
Chapter 42 : Memories
Chapter 43 : Kill Them All
Chapter 44 : Dream
Chapter 45 : Invisible
Chapter 46 : My Knight in his Shiny Armour
Chapter 47 : Fiancée
Chapter 48 : Thank Porn
Chapter 49 : Red-Eyed Crow
Chapter 50 : The End
Epilogue
Sinful Boyfriend 2.0

Chapter 2 : Report

18.2K 729 199
נכתב על ידי KaedeT

The Stalker POV

I thought it would be harder to find him, but it seemed like I was wrong. When the twins were born, it was like everyone received an invitation like: Hey I'm here come and find me!

I didn't really know which one of the two twins was actually the Chosen One. They were a copy of each other and the only difference was their sex.

Anyway, in order to find out who was actually the right one, I started to spy on the girl.

First Target Analysis (None of this information is real):

Name: Jess Hunter

Age: 17 (soon to be 18)

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5 feet

Status: Single

Address: 677 Strawberry Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

School: Brooklane University

Job: Waitress at Steak 'n Shake

Conclusion: Not defined yet.

It has been one month since I started to spy on Jess Hunter. She showed no sign that she could be the Chosen One. She went to some club this month and met some guys, but none of them were him. She also showed no sign during school day, no charm nor 'power' the Chosen one should possess.

So, I decided to go on my next case, her twin brother.

Second Target Analysis (None of this information is real):

Name: Matt Hunter

Age: 17 (soon to be 18)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'6 feet

Address: 677 Strawberry Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

School: Brooklane University

Job: Waiter at Steak 'n Shake

Status: not defined yet

I have been watching him for also a month. He was different, he wasn't like his twin sister. There was something more to him. Like a six sense or something. And he was far more interesting than her sister.

My target, Matt Hunter was now going to his school with his sister and friend Alexandra or Alex. They were talking all the way there.

I was looking from afar the one who may be the Chosen One. One thing that I was sure of was that one of the two Hunter's siblings were the right one. Everyone were waiting for this moment for centuries now. He could bring peace or chaos. He only had to make a choice and I bet the first one to gain his trust would be the fate of the world.

I was always meters away from him. I was always watching silently from the shadows.

Then suddenly, my phone rang.

'Yeah?' I said through the device.

'Did you find the Chosen One?' the voice said on the other end.

'I found the twins, but I'm not 100% certain if it's either Jess or Matt. However I'll put more attention to the boy.'

'Great continue your job. I want a report in 24 hours and I'll contact you back if something happen.'

'Understood.' I answered and ended the call.

I looked at the boy, he was now in his history class. He seemed bored, very bored.

Well I was too. So, I observed his look and he was kind of cute. Brown short hair, cute sparkling brown eyes and he wasn't too skinny nor too fat nor too much muscles either. Maybe if he decide to go to our side maybe I should ask him out.

No, no. I shouldn't get messed up between 'job' and private life. Yeah that was a good idea.

Then the bell rang. I got out of my trance and looked up. Matt was gone...

I sighted, I shouldn't get distracted like that. His next class was... Physics.

I stood up and walked toward his next class. Of course I was outside of the university. I wouldn't risk him to recognize me or anything.

One thing that made things easier, is Matt always sat between his friends, but always next to a window. So, it made it more easy to spy on him. Well I fact no. I said that he had something different, like a six sense. Once in a while, he would look around like he knew I was there spying on him. It never happened when I was with Jess.

That was one thing that made me suspect that he was the Chose One and one other thing was. His could easily win the trust of a complete stranger just by talking to him a few minutes. Something in him made us want to trust him and went he was seriously pissed, well it was like we met our worst nightmare.

Yeah, we could say that we get easily influenced by Matt Hunter.

Anyways, seemed like our guy was really interested in physics because compared to the history class, he was far more concentrated and was less chatting with his friends.

I was looking at him through the window few meters away like always, when I noticed something wrong.

I immediately covered myself behind the tree I was hiding. I tried to look back subtly and I was right. He sensed me looking at him again.

Hopefully I was being attentive at this moment or he would have seen me. I have to be more careful from now on.

Later on, it was his lunch break and it seemed like his friends were arguing about something. They went out of school and started to walk. I discreetly followed them. It was less easy to follow them unnoticed on the streets than at his university.

Anyways, I was really careful when my phone rang. Twice a day?

'Yeah?' I said confused always spying on Matt.

'We have a problem.' the same voice from earlier said and again Matt looked around.

'...'

'You there?'

'Yeah, sorry. Couldn't get discovered, so what's the problem?'

'He's awake.'

'Are you sure?' I asked not believing what I heard.

'Yeah, I'm. We have less time than planned. We'll have to phase 2.'

'I can't, I'm not certain to 100% if Matt Hunter is really the Chosen One!'

'If it's not 100%, how much?'

'Well... Let's say more than fifty. He showed more signs than her sister, but that means nothing. There's no...'

'I don't care! We're running out of time. He would find him in no time, so hurry and gain his trust before he do!' cut the angered voice and I had to cover the phone because Matt stopped walking and looked around again.

'Yes, I understand. I'll start phase 2 as soon as possible.'

'No, you have less than a week to start it. That's an order!' the voice barked to me and ended the call.

I sighed and looked at the boy. He was now running to catch up with his friend.

'We'll meet soon, Matt Hunter. And you'll be on our side.' I said to myself.

First Target Analysis (None of this information is real):

Name: Jess Hunter

Age: 17 (soon to be 18)

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5 feet

Status: Single

Address: 677 Strawberry Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

School: Brooklane University

Job: Waitress at Steak 'n Shake

Conclusion: Not defined yet

Second Target Analysis (None of this information is real):

Name: Matt Hunter

Age: 17 (soon to be 18)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9 feet

Address: 677 Strawberry Lane, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

School: Brooklane University

Job: Waiter at Steak 'n Shake

Status: Potential target

Send...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

888K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
118K 6.8K 86
[#3 gay | #1 demonxhuman 07/18/22] "You're not going anywhere," the demon's deep voice sounded, drawing Devyn's gaze up to those stormy grey eyes. Th...
6.2K 402 43
All Zane knows is all he was ever told. He lived his life with zero complications and one hundred percent compliance. That is, until he becomes a wea...
42.2K 3.4K 34
Flames had followed Erin his entire life. It began with the grisly housefire that consumed his father. Henri Maye had been Erin's entire world and in...