Hold Me | Santo August

נכתב על ידי thatonegirlmo

עוד

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
4teen
Fifteen
6teen
7teen
8teen
9teen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four | E X P L I C I T
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Good News‼️‼️ (Updated)
EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS❣️

Twenty-Five

3.3K 115 26
נכתב על ידי thatonegirlmo

[Alyssa]

The next day, I wake up with the biggest smile known to mankind on my face. Memories from the night before run across my mind, causing me to smile even bigger as I wrap the comforter of Chresanto's around me even tighter.

After everything that transpired between the two of us, we somehow made it back to his room, and the last thing I remember is my eyes rolling to the back of my head as my fingers constrict around his curls, both of us reaching our peak at the highest it could have possibly been last night. I reach my arm over, expecting to come into contact with Chresanto's curls, but instead, my hand comes into contact with a pillow.

I let out a sigh of defeat, feeling used. I roll over on my side to face the door and nearly let out a terrified scream once I realize that I'm not alone. Of course, the urge to scream goes away once I recognize who the person is.

"Well, well, well, good afternoon," Dahlia greets from the doorway. "I was starting to wonder when you were gonna wake up. You slept through breakfast."

"Afternoon?" I repeat, watching her nod. I look at the digital clock next to Chresanto's bed and sure enough, it reads three thirty-seven. "Where did Chresanto go?"

"He and the twins had to take care of some business," she answers, her arms crossed over her chest. "Speaking of which, nice job on the scratches."

My face turns red with embarrassment, and I hide it in the cover, causing my question to come out a little muffled. "He told you, didn't he?" I lift my head up once I'm sure the blush has gone away.

"No, but you can see the scratches from the top of his shirt," she explains, walking in and sitting on the edge of the bed and continues, "which leads me to my next question. How long did you guys go at it?"

I shrug, blushing again. "I'm not sure. Four to six hours, I think."

"Four to- Well, damn!" she exclaims. "I bet your legs are sore as shit, huh?" Now that she mentioned it, there is a stinging sensation between my legs, and it isn't the good kind. "Tell me he used protection, right?"

I close my eyes and think back to the moment before everything happened, unable to come up with a response. "I-I'm not sure."

"Well, I have pregnancy tests at the house. I could always shoot over and grab you one," she offers.

"If I am pregnant, which I doubt it, I'm sure it takes at least two or three weeks for the hormones in your body to register that you are," I counter, not knowing if my statement were true or false.

"Okay, well, in two or three weeks, you'll be taking a test," she smiles. "Are you hungry? I'm making shrimp scampi and garlic bread for lunch."

"That sounds delicious. Give me a second to put on some clothes, and I'll be righ-"

"Oh, no you don't. You, miss ma'am, are going to stay your behind right in this bed. I'll bring your lunch to you. Would you like a glass of wine with it or water?" she asks. A glass of wine sounds really good right now, to be honest.

I know I said I wouldn't start drinking alcohol, but it doesn't always have the effect it had on my mother, does it? No, one glass wouldn't hurt anything, but I don't think I could down any alcohol as soon as I wake up.

"Water, please." Dahlia smiles and gets off the bed, walking out the room.

Not too long after, Chresanto appears in the doorway, the tray of food and a bottled water in hand; a little plastic cup is sitting on the tray also. He walks over to me and holds out the plastic cup and water bottle.

"Take these. It'll help ease the headache if you have one," he instructs.

I hold one hand out, keeping the other tightly secured around the blanket that still covers my naked body; Chresanto drops two pills in my awaiting hand. I place the rounded, orangish-red pills in my mouth before unscrewing the lid to the water bottle and pouring half of it down my throat.

"Where did Dahlia go?" I question as he hands me the tray of food.

"Home. I just had her come over to keep you company while the twins and I handled some business," he explains.

"What kind of business?" I inquire, hoping that this time around, he'll actually tell me.

"Let's just keep that on a need-to-know basis for now, shall we?" He gives me his very infamous crooked smile, showing off his sharp teeth, and it causes a spark to strike in between my legs again.

"Need-to-know?" I repeat, watching as he nods. "So that really means it's none of my business."

"That's a somewhat nicer way of putting it, but yes," he admits. "When the time is right, I'll let you in on everything."

"Okay," I sigh, twirling my fork around in the shrimp scampi. I lift the fork and put it in my mouth, chewing the food and swallowing it. "Can I borrow a shirt? I want to hop in the shower before the day is over."

Chresanto chuckles then gets up and walks to his dresser. He pulls a drawer open then pulls out a shirt before closing the drawer and walks back over to me, holding the shirt out. I move the tray with my half-eaten food to the side of me; as I do so, the cover falls from around me, exposing the top half of my still naked body.

Chresanto's eyes rake up and down my exposed body, and he bites his lip. I pull the shirt over my head just in time to look back up and have our eyes meet.

"Last night was fun," he comments, crawling up toward me. "We should definitely do it again." Our faces are just inches apart now, and I want nothing more than for him to kiss me. Instead, he places his hand gently on the side of my cheek, carressing the side of my face with his thumb.

"We should," I breathe, inhaling the minty cool breath he exhales. He places a kiss on my lips.

Last night, I came to the conclusion that the only reason I didn't stop Chresanto and myself from having sex is because at first... it wasn't sex; we were making love. It was then that I knew, I harvested the same feelings toward him that he has for me, I'm just ashamed to admit that I only realized these feelings after we had a fun filled night.

"Aly?" Chresanto calls, causing a swarm of butterflies to start up in my stomach.

"Y-Yes?" I stutter, getting lost in his nut brown orbs.

"Last night doesn't change how I feel about you, you know that, right?" he asks, his eyes never leaving mine. "I still want you to be mine, and I'm still going to do everything I can to remove you from Ace. I made you a promise, and I plan to keep that promise."

"Thank you," I smile, leaning forward and pecking his lips. I throw the cover off of my legs and look down, only to see outlines of hands and Chresanto's lips on my skin; they go all the way up my inner thigh and stop just below my hip bone. I gasp, and Chresanto follows my gaze, staring at his work. "Will it all be gone before..."

I don't have to finish my question because Chresanto clearly knows what I'm talking about, which would explain why he responds, "Yes, and if not... a cold spoon will help get the blood flowing again."

If Ace didn't have a problem with us having hickeys, I wouldn't mind, but just like everything else... it's not a good look for him. He claims it makes him look bad to be "pimping out bitches with hickeys from other niggas", his words verbatim.

The feeling of Chresanto's hand on my thigh, tracing his markings brings me back to reality. I guess he could sense the fear coming from me because he is now lightly massaging one of the hickeys.

"Don't." My simple sentence stops him, and he looks at me confused. "They're my victory marks, and they look good where they are." I kiss his cheek before limping into his bathroom and starting my shower.

[Chresanto]

I watch as Alyssa limps into my bathroom, smiling at my work. Ya boy put it down last night, just know that.

After I hear the shower start, I pull out my phone and look at it, seeing a few missed calls; two are from Chandler, one from Penelope, and one from my mother. I return Chandler's call first.

"Wassup?" I question, as soon as I hear his breathing on the other line.

"I found someone who is willing to speak out against him," Chandler replies. "It's some nigga that wants revenge on him, too."

"Take him to the spot," I answer, looking over my shoulder and watching the bathroom door. "Tell Dee thanks, and about the jewelry she loaned, I'll buy her some more."

"What jewelry?" Chandler asks.

"Chres, I'ma kick your ass!" Dahlia threatens from the background.

I let out a chuckle, remembering how I ripped everything off of Alyssa the night before, and I feel myself harden in my jeans.

"Chres?" Alyssa calls from the bathroom, the door still closed.

"Y'all going at it again?" Chandler questions, his tone disgusted. "The fuck you gone call me back for if you in the middle of-"

"Chan, I gotta go," I state, hanging up on him mid-rant. I slip my phone back in my pocket and walk to the bathroom door; I'll return my mom's and Penelope's call later. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I uh, just need a towel," she calls back. "Can you grab me one?"

"Yeah." I twist the door handle to the bathroom and push the door open, walking in. The first thing I'm greeted by is a cloud of steam, and I make my way through it and to the closet where I keep my towels. After I have a towel, and the steam dies down a little, I turn and make my way to my glass encased shower to see Alyssa's naked body.

As if on cue, memories of her moaning and begging for me to continue pleasing her come into focus; another memory comes into focus, but I'm not sure if she remembers it as well as I do.

* * * * * *

Once we were done and both tired out, we decided to lay in my bed and just cuddle with each other, naked and all. I wrap my arms around Alyssa's waist and place my chin on her shoulder.

"I still can't believe you ripped Dahlia's jewelry," she giggles, turning to face me. I laugh with her before letting my eyes trail to the love marks I left on her skin, that's right, I left them there.

"They were in the way," I honestly answer, nonchalantly shrugging. If it's such a big deal to Dahlia, I'll just buy her more. I kiss her forehead as she closes her eyes. "I love you, Alyssa."

"I love you, too," she smiles, drifting off to sleep.

I spend the rest of the night smiling as I recall her telling me she loves me, too; however, I stopped smiling once I got a call from Chandler telling me that some amateur kid was running the streets and telling everyone how he robbed me. Once confronted, he admitted that his claims were all for show, but to show him that it's unacceptable to run around making false claims, I had to teach him a lesson or two using only my fists. I only use my gun for revenge that my fists can't dish out.

* * * * * *

"Chres, can I have that towel now?" Alyssa questions, bringing me back to the present.

I nod before holding it out to her. "Here you go."

"Thanks." She grabs the towel and wraps it around her body, and I can see it all through the glass.

She steps out of the shower, only for me to press her body against the glass and kiss her as passionately as possible. She kisses back with no hesitation and slides her hand under my shirt, tracing the outline of my abdomen with her nails. Before long, she and I are caught up in a steamy make-out session, only to be interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket.

I pull it out and look at the screen to see Dahlia's name. I slide my finger across the screen and place it to my ear.

"What, Dee?" I ask. She sobs into the phone's receiver, and my attention stands at high alert. "Dahlia, what's wrong?"

"T-Th-They kidna-kidnapped him!" she stutters out.

"Who kidnapped who?" I ask, hoping and praying that for whoever's sake, they didn't kidnap who I think they did.

"Chandler. We we-were walking ou-out of the building, and I for-forgot my purse, so I came up to get it-" She's interrupted by a sob.

"Dee, I'm on the way. Stay at your place and lock the doors," I command, hanging up.

"Is everything okay?" Alyssa questions, concern the only thing being heard in her voice.

"No, but it will be," I reply. "I'm going to go get Dahlia and bring her back here. Lock the doors and don't open them for anyone you don't know, okay?"

"Let me come with you," she suggests.

I shake my head. "I can't let you do that. I promise, I'll be right back." I kiss her forehead before jogging from the bathroom and out of my room. I grab my keys off of the table closest to my door and walk out to my garage, unlocking my car and getting in.

I open the garage door and back out, closing it before stopping at my gate and punching the code in, watching as the doors open up in front of me. I drive out of them and make my way to Dahlia and Chandler's house.

- - - - - -

oh, snap ... somebody about to get that hurt put on 'em! just wait until you see how Shiloh reacts to his brother being kidnapped.

on the plus side ... Alyssa finally admitted her feelings and said she loves Chres, but does she remember?

make sure to leave your feedback! if there's anything you'd confused about, leave your concern in the comments and I'll help clear up the confusion the best way I can (without giving away major details). your comments keep me going!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

199 2 55
1M 34.4K 40
se·rene /səˈrēn/ adjective 1. calm, peaceful, and untroubled; tranquil. 09/13/2021-09/22/2021 *old. don't read*
Cursed נכתב על ידי Arc

ספרות חובבים

170 2 11
.