The blinded Alpha's Mate.

Da Jackoffalltrades

The 18 year old J.J. has a hard live. when she was 14 her parents died along with the beta wife thanks too a... Altro

1 unedited
2 unedited
3 unedited
4 unedited
5 unedited
6 unedited
7 unedited
8 unedited
9 unedited
10 unedited
11 unedited
12 unedited
13 unedited
14 unedited
15 unedited
16 unedited
17 unedited
18 unedited
19 unedited
20 unedited
21 unedited
22 unedited
23 unedited
24 unedited
25 unedited
27 unedited
28 unedited
29: unedited
30: unedited
31 : unedited
32 : unedited
33 : unedited
34 : unedited
35 : unedited
36 : unedited
37 : unedited
38 unedited
39 unedited
40 unedited uncecored
41 Unedited / unsencord
42unedited
43 unedited
44 unedited
45 unedited
46 unedited
47 unedited
48 unedited
49 unedited
50 unedited
51 unedited
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: 2.0
64: 2.0
65: 2.0
66: 2.0
67: 2.0
68
69
70.
71 Rejected
72 связь. душа. люблю.
73. The letter.
74 Time to go.
75 Pretend you love me.
76. Tossing wood.
77 Please be honest.
78 Time to act.
79 Punishment.
76.5 A N
80
81 breakfast shower.
A N not an update.
A/N
82 The fight.
83. Victory
84. All day long 1.
85. All night long 2.
86 Making things right.
87 Don't shoot the messenger
88 History and Law
89 High strung.
90 Growls of pleasure
91 More then you know.
92 It is time
93 the grand finally

26 unedited

6.9K 224 6
Da Jackoffalltrades

Angus pov

The fibe in the pack house was tens. People kept asking about the Luna. Ever sins Alex her funeral, people were worried about her. And when the rumours started too go around that she was in heat and the Alpha wasn't with her people started too show up with gifts.

J.j. won them over with her sweet singing voice and the way she stood proud and strong during the wake gained her the respect she deserved.

One off the Omega's brought the gifts up, leaving them in the elevator lobby. There was a sea of flowers, chocolates, cards and drawings from Anna's class.

Tha men in the pack were acting weird. They tried too contain themselves knowing the Alpha would kill them if they got too close but we had too restrain a couple off them that almost broke the security on the 10th floor stairwell.

It was the middle off the fifth day and i walked into Ivan his office. "Anything new about the Alpha." I asked bowing my head a little but not as much as i used too sins they made me the Gamma of the pack.

Ivan was sitting behind his desk raking a hand thought his blond hair. "I was just about too try again." He tolled me picking up the phone.

He dialed the number and suddenly his eyes lit up. "Alpha." He said. Then he frowned nodding and saying yes Alpha in response. 

"Euhm.. Alpha the reason I called..." he started but was interupted by the Alpha telling him to spit it out.

Ivan took a deep breath and steeled himself. "Alpha the Luna is in heat."  He said hastly. Ivan pulled the phone from his ear as the Alpha roared loudly.

The Alpha started too bark orders at him and Ivan's response was another sting off yes Alpha's. "Alpha she's been in heat for 5 days and the apartment is under lock down." Ivan said quickly interupting the Alpha. 

Ivan pulled the phone away again as a loud feral growl erupted through the phone. They hung up and Ivan rubbed his temples. "He's very very pissed and that's a understatement." Ivan sighed. "Where will he be back?" I asked with a small smile. I was just glad he knew and comming.

"Tomorrow. Even if he succeed the speed limit by double the allowed speed. We'll just have too see." Ivan said. He then continued on explaining the Alpha was visiting another pack that was keeping Alpha John in prison sins he was a close friend off Alpha Ross.  Alpha Thanatos is trying too find Alpha Ross and get as much information as possible.

I excused myself and made my way back upstairs too inform Marcia.
J.j. has locked herself in the gym again and Marcia tolled me she just has shifted again. I was hoping the heat would have hit it's peak by now.

I placed the new load of gifts in the living space. Making sure Anna her drawing was getting enough attention.

Jacqueline pov.

My days consisted of beating the crap out off the punching bag, eating, taking cold showers and baths. But when the heat was at its baddest i could contain me wolf and i would shift. She would try too get out but the door wouldn't budge. Eventually she would give up and cope with the heat the only way she could. She would settle down near Than's part off the gym and when his sent wasn't helping enough she would make me lick myself.

I was grossed out at first but I have gotten used to it. She would fall asleep after and i would wake naked and oddly satisfied. When that happened it took longer until the next wave hit.

My muscles ached from working out and shifting two times a day. I ate a lot but somehow lost some weight in the prosess.  My ass was still big but very toned now. As was my chest area. Instead off a flat even stomach i found the abs were more defined.

It gave me a small gradavacation that i was getting stronger throughout this time off pain and hell. 

Than has been gone for 5 days now, or was it 6? It's hard too keep track off time when your so consumed by the heat you can't think straight.

I was getting more and more angry by the minute that Than left me too fend for myself. My wolf agreed compleetly. She hungered for her mate but hated he left us like this.

I pray too the moon goddess too let this heat be over soon. According too the doctor it would be 7 days max. So I'm guessing I got the jackpot considering it's day 6 now, right?"

A small knock on the door pulled me out off my inner cursing. I pulled on my sweater sins i was naked and unlocked the door. Marcia came in with the breakfast or lunch. I don't know anymore.

"The Alpha is on his way back." She said excitingly. I shrugged. "So. He's not coming near me if i know him." I stated humourless.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes at me. "Well it's day 6 so it's going the be over soon. One way or the other." She said with a sweet smile.

I returned it. "I wanted too say thanks for putting up with me. If it wasn't for you I would probably starve too death." I said taking a bite out off the sandwich.  My taste buds still gave the blandness in result but i ate it anyway not wanting too dissapoint my friend.

"And for you helping out with the massage's. I just wanted too say I appreciate everything you've done for me." I said honestly. She shrugged playing it off like she always does. "What are friends for." She said with a half hardy laugh.

"Come finish up so i can help you take a bath. Make you smell good for for the Alpha." She said gesturing for me too come. The wave started out slow but i could feel the heat growing in the back off my neck. I groaned. "Sorry Marcia. No bath today. It's starting early." I said cluching my stomach. 

"Alright call if you need me." She said taking her leave. I pulled my clothes on and rewrapped up my feet and hands.

I pulled a quick brush though my hair putting it in a ponytail.  I set too it even if i was tiered and wanted this over with.

I don't know how long I was at it but my stomach tolled me i needed too eat. I pulled on my sweater that reeked off me But i didn't care. I peaked my head out the door and there was already a tray ready for me. I picked it up and locked the door after me taking the tray too the dresser.

I undressed my wraps and put them with the pile off clothes that needed too be washed. I ran my fingers over them thinking of Than.

I downed some water first and forced the food down my throat. I craved for chocolate and the smell off leather mixed with sandalwood.  I pretended it was that wat i smelled and tasted.

I put the tray back outside locking the door again feeling another heat wave creep over me. I walked over too the dresser picking up the red wraps. I hummed along with my play list that was running constantly on the background. I brushed out my hair again looking myself over in the mirror streched out allong one off the walls. 

I made a list for when i was at it and one for in between.

I rolled out my shoulders and started too hit as hard as I could. Suddenly i was hit by the sent i longed for all week. Was this my imagination? I shook it off and punched again adding another kick filled with agrevation.

My wolf started too wag her tail yelping at me as the sent became stronger and stronger. I froze mid kick when she started too yell at me too turn around.

I stopped roling out my shoulders not turning around. I knew he was there. "Than leave now." I stated calmly even when my wolf was screaming at me from the inside.

"No." He awnsered with a low growl. I grabbed a towel too wipe the sweat from my face, still not looking at him. If i saw him i would loose it.

"Than. You don't want too be here." I said softly pulling open the cap from the water bottle. "Is that so?" He responded gruffly. 

I shook my head feeling the heat sizzle down my spine as his sent kept playing with my nose. I closed my eyes inhaling deeply. I exhaled and instantly knew i made a mistake. The heat bubbled up from the pit off my stomach and my wolf was growling at me too take him now.

She wanted everything, mark him and mate him over and over again. I rolled out my shoulders and started too unwrap my wrists.  "Than your the one who won't even let me kiss you. I've been at this for 6 days now. I know what I'm doing. I know that my wolf is going crazy right now having you this close. I can barely contain her." I tolled him taking off the wraps on my feet.

"You have a couple off choices you can make right now.
1. Leave and let me work though this on my own, like the past 5 days.
2. Take me now and get it over with.
3. Stay here and do nothing and my wolf, who will make me shift any second, will do anything she can too make you shift and take her in wolf form."  I said ticking off the options we have.

I felt a sharp pin in my side. I groaned rubbing my side. My wolf was very close. My bones felt stiff like the were going too crack any minute.  I hissed though clenched teeth turning too the boxing ring.  I was at a point that putting the pain in my punches wasn't going too work.

I heard Than growl and move closer. I held up my hand too him feeling the pinch lighten up. "Don't!" I growled at him and he stopped.

I moved too the ring and stepped inside. I streched myself out.  I turned around too see Than standing with his back against the door. The hunger in my eyes very well visible.

His posture tens and shaking. His arms were crossed over his chest making those gorgeous muscles bulged. My panties were getting soaked by the second. My wolf howled at the sight off his biceps strained, his tattoo accentuating there definedness. She was wagging her tail fiercely with her tongue hanging out and panting in anticipation.

"I don't want too hurt you." Than whispered softly as his dark eyes roamed my body from head too toe my skin heating up even more under his piecing gaze. I gave him a small sad smile.  "It's a little late for that, don't you think." I said softly, again with a calmness in my voice that was weird, fingering my bruised knuckles.

My body screamed for his touch, for his arms too be around me, for his lips too meet mine and devour my scorching skin, for his tongue too caress me, for that little sexy stud too run over my thighs. I couldn't bite back the moan as images off his bare body ran though my head.

I rolled out my shoulders again shaking myself loose. I turned around not being able too look at him any longer. I could feel the shift taking its hold. "Choose now!" I growled not being able too hold back anymore flicking out the ponytail.

I grabbed the hem off my top too pull off before I shift. Suddenly two large arms caught my wrists. Pressing my back against his chest.  I moaned at the sudden contact of his touch. He leaned into my neck leaving soft kisses on my shoulder. I trembled in his hold still very close too shifting. "Let's comprise." He whispered lowly creating a pleasuring shiver down my spine.

His voice sussed me. "I'm not going too claim you yet..." He whispered. My wolf growled at him. "Shhhh, let me finish." He continued softly as he smirked against my skin.

I bit my lip wanting too hear more. "I'll do everything exept claim you. I want you too be clear headed for that." He said while one off his hands drifted down my sweaty stomach tracing my newly formed abs, too the hem off my shorts. "What i want is for you too mark me. It's the only way you'll understand. My little fox." He added playing with the hem off my short that were on fire by his touch.

I leaned my head back resting my head against his chest. "I don't care what you do. All i want is for this heat too stop." I breathed feeling the effects off his touch. The painful ach in my bones slowly leaving. My shift was fading.

He flicked out his tongue brushing over my neck letting the stud press into my skin. My breath hitched when he reached his mark. "Tell me how much you want me?" He asked laced with his sexy Alpha tone and accent.

My one free hand drifted up too the back off his neck and i tangled my fingers into his hair. "You know how much I want you. So much it hurts." I breathed as i shivered from his tongue stroking my mark.

"Are you going too scream my name when you cum?" He asked nibbling on my ear. I purred in delight from the prospect off not having too do it myself. "Please make me scream. I promise too scream until i go hoarse." I awnsered truthfully pulling at the stands off his hair. He growled lowly sucking on the mark deeply.

I moaned softly pressing myself tighter too his chest. The hand that was torturing my shorts released the hem and slide down over my shorts that were soaked from sweat and wetness from my core. His palm slowly slid in between my thighs that were pressed together. He pushed my legs apart and pressed his palm against my throbbing core while attacking his mark.

A purr vibrated in the back off my throat as he started too draw circled with the palm off his hand. All the heat that was tormenting my body slowly trickled down too the centre off my being. I didn't care what type off sounds i voiced out. I lett myself be taken away by the primal urge that has been building up inside me for the past week.

I was giving myself up completely too his large well capable hands. "I'm going too make you cum for every day I wasn't here for you. My little fox." He promised.

I bit my lip eager too count down the days.

His palm slowly moved against my shorts, rubbing my smartie, in a continuous steady pace. Every stroke a little warmer then the one before. My knees felt weak but i held them upright as best I could. His other hand pulled my hand up too join the one in the nap off his neck. His hand followed the line of my arm too the side off my body.

He rested it there for a moment until he found his way too my heaving breast. His thumb running over the fabric too the peak off my breast that was suffocated beneath the tight fitted top. His thumb rythmicly fell into sink with the caresses of his other hand.

It was like he could feel me throb beneath his hands. I found myself pressing myself deeper into him as his own arousal was wedged between us. The coil in my stomach started too form feeling the urge too pee. Every stroke was a step closer too the abiss.

His lips fermly conected too my neck as his tongue lapped at the heated skin. I was becoming high from his sent around me. I moaned loudly as the heat felt like fire between my legs. "Say it!" He ordered with the deepest accent i ever heard.

A throatly moan formed in the back off my throat. "Than..." i whispered through the moan that escaped. The abiss was only inches away. "Please Than..." i moaned again wanting too take the dive.

With a flick off his wrist the spiral was inevadable as his caress became fierce and fast. "Thanatos!" I screamed loudly as the high found its way tumbling down my body too the palm off his hand.

My nails digging into his shoulders as my back arched into him. He held me in place against his body as i trembled in his hold.

The pulsing slowly faded leaving me breathless. I don't know how long we stood like this but it was long enough that my legs could support themselves again.

He eased up his hold on me and i felt relieved the constant burning in my chest and stomach was satisfied for the moment. My feet touch the ground, from which I didn't even i was lifted from.

My panting fell back too the heavy breathing as i was more grounded now. In the back off my mind a nagging feeling started as it tolled me this wasn't enough.

Than pulled my arms from around his neck that were clenched together tightly. He pulled them down too the length off my body and started too rub the stained muscles loose.

After a little while he turned me in his embrace. His eyes still dark with lust and desire. I placed my hands on his well defined chest as his arms wrapped around my waist.

How i missed those deep dark chocolate eyes.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 28.4K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
69.3K 2.1K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...