Him |Cake Hoodings| (BoyxBoy)

By cake_bytheocean_

Calum Hood the bad boy of the town and the school. Everyone is scared of him because he has gotten into fight... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Sequel?
Sequel is up

Twenty-Five

592 22 7
By cake_bytheocean_

Calum's POV

When Luke called me I was with them. I knew what I did was wrong I shouldn't have left him but I had too. When he told me he got raped, my anger rose. I shouldn't have left him. It's my fault for leaving him. I hate myself for leaving him. He's at home right now and I'm at the place again. "Calum, where'd you go?" He asked. "Sorry, it was an emergency." I say. "Okay but, don't let it happen again." He say. "I won't sir." I say.

"Good. Now, we haven't seen you lately. You haven't gone soft have you?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously. I can't let him now I've gone soft they'll kick me out for sure. "No sir. I haven't." I lied. "So what have you been doing?" He asked. "Oh, you know, the usual." I shrug. "Ahh, you wild boy." He grins. "Keep doing what you're doing and you'll stay here for a long time. You may go." He says. I nod and exit

Okay, you may be wondering where I was, and who was that. Well, I'm in a gang. We are called the Misfits. I have been in the gang for about 2 years now. The guy who was speaking to me was out leader. His name was Harry. The members are: Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. We are a small gang but it's alright. We are strong and standing. I went back to Luke's house and he was still sleeping but can you blame him, he had the worst day of his life yesterday.

I sit at the edge of his bed just admiring his beauty. His cute little snores escaping his slightly parted lips. I decided to go to sleep with him since it was 4 in the morning but they want us to meet them early so no one suspects any thing. I took my shoes off and went in bed with him. All of a sudden I feel the bed move. I look at Luke and he's like freaking out.

"S...stop. Please." He said. Then I realized he was having a nightmare. I bring him closer to me. I play with his hair and just mumble a 'shh' until he woke up. "C-Calum. He w-was there. He g-got me a-again." He stuttered. "P-please don't l-let him get m-me again." He said. "Shh, Lukey. I won't let anyone lay a finger on you. I'm here, I'll protect you." I say. "Thank you so much Cal." He says. "You se very welcome, my princess." I smile.

"Go back to sleep my sunshine." I say as I kiss his forehead. "Okay." He smiles. "Good night Calum." He says. "Good night my Lukey." I say. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I said and he went to sleep. He cuddle into my side him being the little spoon.

-|-|-

I woke up a few hours later and Luke was still clinging to my side. I chuckled at how cute he was. I kissed his forehead and mumbled an 'I love you.' Soon enough his eyes fluttered opened and he gave me a smile. "Good morning Sunshine." I said. "Good morning Callie." He said. I laughed at my new nickname. "Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked. "Yeah, but can I take a shower first?" He asked. "Luke, this is your house. You don't have to ask." I say. "Oh, right." He says getting out of bed and picking out his outfit.

Luke got in his shower and I looked up on my phone that there was a carnival here and I decided to take him with me. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn off. I waited for him to get out but he didn't. So I went in there and he was scratching his arms. There was blood coming out and I knew Luke saw it but he didn't stop. He didn't see me either.

"Luke! Stop!" I say taking his arms and holding him. "Luke, why?" I asked. "I-I can still feel his touch on me." He said. "Why won't it go away?" He asked. "I dont know baby." I say. "Will it ever go away?" He asked. "Yes it will baby." I say. "Please don't do it again?" I asked. "I-I dont know if I can." I say. "It's hard." I say. "I understand baby, I'll be with you through out ever step of the way." I say. He smiles and kisses me. "Thank you so much Calum." He says.

"You are welcome." I smile. We get out of the bathroom and Luke was looking at his scratch marks. "Are they going to go away?" They asked. "Yes they will." I say confidently. "Okay, so I hear there's a carnival in town. Do you wanna go?" I asked. He eagerly nodded with a smile. "When is it?" He asked. "It already started. Do you wanna go now?" I asked. He nodded a yes and he put his shoes on.

"How much money do I have to bring?" Luke asked. "None. I'm paying for you." I say. "Calum, I can't let you do that." He says. "Babe." I say pulling him closer to me by his waist. I hear him giggle. "I'm paying." I say as I kiss his lips. "But I at least have to pay you back." He says. "You can." I say. "How?" He asked folding his arms. "By being yourself, kisses, and hugs." I say opening my arms.

He gives me a hug and says a,"Okay. We can make this work." He says and I laugh. We get into his car and he drove to the carnival. "Calum, why do you always pay for me. I feel really bad for making you pay for me. You know I have money." He speaks. "I know babe. I just love paying for you and you don't have to feel bad because it's my choice and I'm okay with it." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive." I smile and kiss the back of his hand. We stayed silent and it was those comfortable silences and I enjoyed it. We arrived at the carnival and I could hear the music. Since it was getting dark the lights were just coming on and can I just say it was a beautiful sight. People laughing, the rides moving, I loved everything about a carnival. We entered holding hands and Calum got the wrist bands so we didn't have to buy no tickets or anything.

Part two=Next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 37
❝I don't want you! And I definitely don't want you as my fucking soulmate!❞ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ➳➳➳➳ Top! Luke Bottom! Cally ©July 2015 Aus...
152K 6.5K 31
Luke Hemmings a fanboy who adores Tumblr, Instagram and other social media websites. He is basically the common white girl. But what really makes him...
783 11 14
Calum Hood just moved to a new school, and he's terrified, but quickly learns who to make friends with. He loves wearing feminine clothes, and all h...
1.7M 36.1K 63
Coming from 8 different schools can be tiring, exhausting actually. You tend to lose yourself along the way as well. While a young Calum Hood, tries...