Colors

By wangkongbean

"Despite 7 million colors being visible to the human eye, and 48 of your color pencils available for you to u... More

I : Good Old Memories
II : Window
III : Not Childhood Friends
IV : Brontosaur
V : Confections and Words
VI : Snow
VII : First Dates
VIII : Cherish
IX : That Fool
X : X
XI : Black
XII : White
XIII : Chair
XIV : Surreal Truth
XV : Blood Sausages
XVI : How Things Were
XVII : Lucky
XVIII : Puns
XIX : Sweet and All
XX : Gone for Good
XXI : Numb
XXII : Bickers and Teasings
XXIII: Asleep
XXV : Together
XXVI : Assumptions
XXVII : Afraid
XXVIII : Jirrafe
XXIX : Dumped
bruh pls
XXX : Pretty
XXXI : Park
XXXII : Rain
bangtan tag
XXXIII : I Remembered
XXXIV : Airplane
XXXV : The Leaf and the Candle
XXXVI : Park Jimin
XXXVII : Red (Part 1)
XXXVII : Red (Part 2)
Special Chapter Vote
Epilogue : Colors

XXIV : The Call

22.4K 1.6K 553
By wangkongbean

"Heol," Jimin said almost automatically when the roller coaster got into our views and sounds of hysterical screaming were heard.

"Dare to take that as our first ride today?" I mischievously asked him, knowing that he is a weakling for such rides.

Jimin threw me a cynical glare as his face turned sour, but then in a matter of seconds it turned into a smirk as he asked me "What about..."

"We take the haunted house as our first ride?"

My eyes widened and I started thinking of ways to answer him so that we would never have to go to the haunted house attraction.

"Err.." I murmured for a bit before finally turning my frown into a grin and saying,

"Yah chingu, I was only joking! Now off to the carousel we go, okay?" I playfully slapped his arm.

His face quickly turned into a large grin too as he said "Yahhh... Of course chingu! Let's not test each other's weaknesses and have fun instead, shall we?" He positioned himself behind me, held my shoulders, and started guiding me to the carousel. I giggled as he pushed me forward.

Boy we sure are timid.

It took us quite some time cleaving through the crowd before finally arriving at the carousel. The yellow lights were beautifully shining and flickered to the rhythm of the music, they were clearly visible even though the place was well-lit. Jimin had moved to my side as we queued for the ride. I looked around and realized that we were surrounded mostly by kids. There were also young families, with kids. I spotted a plump kid nearby holding the bars of the lineup fences with his two hands, and squishing his face in between the two bars. His face looked bored as he had probably waited a long time for the ride, but his flat expression and squished cheeks made his face looked like a gerbil munching on a piece of carrot which was way too big, he looked funny.

"Jiminnie," I nudged Jimin.

"What?"

"I found your exact twin." I tried holding in my laughter.

"Where? Wonbin sunbaenim is here?"

"Yes he is, and he's right there!" I pointed towards the kid.

"Really? Whe-" the light in his eyes died as soon as it lit up. I started laughing at his response. He looked at me with an irritated expression but then puffed his cheeks and attempted to do aegyos.

"Jiminnie is so cute right? Noona loves me right?" he said as he kept leaning forward towards a laughing me.

"Noona~"

Me, being too occupied in laughing, didn't realize that his face had came to be only a few inches away from mine. 

Our eyes then made contact.

He stopped his weird aegyos the same time I stopped laughing. We stayed like that for a few moments for I was too dumbfounded. My face was by then burning red as my own chest feels like it's killing me.

"Hing!" I spontaneously said as I pushed his face away with the palm of my hand, a little bit too harshly. 

The next few of seconds were then filled with awkward silence as Jimin pretended to look away and I fiddled with my fingers, cursing myself for I don't even know what the hell "hing" was supposed to mean. The urge to throw myself together alongside trashes tickled my insides. 

That time the ride announcer became my personal hero, for he broke the silence between us as he told us that it was our turn getting on the ride.

-

The ride was then over and we were happily giggling getting off our respective horses.

"So, where does little miss Lee Jinhee wants to go next?" Jimin asked.

"Little miss Lee Jinhee wants to go to...."

"The restroom?" I cringed.

Jimin let out a light chuckle at my answer before saying, "Sure, I might need to go too."

After a few minutes of walking around the crowded amusement park, I was barely holding in nature's callings when we found the restrooms. We split as I went inside the ladies' room and Jimin to the men's. I was then welcomed by a long queue the moment I stepped in.

Out of all times, why does it seems like every single woman on the earth wants to use the restrooms right now.

I tried holding it in and squeezed my hands into a ball. It felt as centuries had passed but I was still about thirteen people away from the ultimate relieve, some of them having their kids with them. I tried to distract myself from "the urge" by looking at my own reflection on the mirror.

Vrrrr.

I mentally cursed multiple swear words as my phone vibrated in the pocket of my black jeans. I took it out and found a text message from Jimin.

From: Dumb Dino

What took you so long?

My knees were shaking as I typed a reply for him.

To: Dumb Dino

The line is soooOooOo long please help me :(

I looked up and watched the number of people in front of me reduce to twelve, I sighed as I felt vibration where I hold my phone.

From: Dumb Dino

Well the men's room is empty...

I tried digesting what he meant by telling me that the men's room was empty. But then something came into my mind,

Was he telling me that I should go there?

To: Dumb Dino

Seolma*....

From: Dumb Dino

Yes.

Whoa, that's the quickest reply I've ever got in my life..

YES?!

To: Dumb Dino

PAKR JIMIN DO YOU WANT TO DIE

From: Dumb Dino

Lee Jinhee do you want to pee on your favorite pair of jeans?

Shit, I would hate to.

From: Dumb Dino

I know you don't. Just come out here first, I'm being serious.

I tried spinning my brain for what to do but then my bladder was making my mind function terribly that I marched out the ladies' room towards Jimin who was outside.

"How?!" I almost yelled the moment I saw him.

"I can help you, if you would trust m-"

"Forget it Park Jimin, just.. Help me find another restroom close by."

"Being my usual smart self, I've found out that the nearest restroom is outside the building on the other area of the park."

"Oh shit I should really just go back inside!" I was stomping my way back inside the ladies room when Jimin gripped my arm.

"What now?!"

He grabbed the midriff part of his hooded sweatshirt and started taking it off, revealing a plain white t-shirt underneath. I blinked my eyes in confusion and tried looking away as he did, but failed.

"Now wear this," he handed me the piece of clothing he had just took off.

"Your pants and shoes are already man-like enough, so I don't think-"

"YAH PARK JIMIN, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?"

"Eish," he took the sweatshirt from my hands and started pulling it down my head, which made me slip my hands through the sleeves and wear it. He then covered my head with the hood.

"There's really no one inside, so now let's get in." He pushed me towards the door, an action which I strongly oppose as I tried giving force as large as possible to the ground that the sole of my sneakers screeched. I was closing my eyes when Jimin managed to get me inside the men's room. I stole a quick peek to see that there was really no one inside.

"Now go!" Jimin pushed me towards one of the stalls. I quickly ran in and shut the door closed.

The moment the water wastes were out of my system, my brain started to function again. I thought luck was on my side, but then I was flushing the toilet when I heard a group of guys storming in the men's room.

Dammit, I'm toast.

I closed the toilet lid and sat down on it, blood rushing through my veins and heart half wanting to beat the shit out of Park Jimin but another half wanted to worship him for helping me.

I stayed quiet for another couple of minutes and waited, wanting to pull off all of my hair from my head. I have just learned that it wasn't just girls who love the restroom, but this pack of guys seemed to love it too, since it took them so long. I even overheard that some of them were now even talking about good sushis in town.

"Jisang-ah?" I heard Jimin say.

What are you attempting, Park Jimin?

"Park Jisang? What took you so long?" He started banging on my door.

I stood up from the toilet seat and mustered some strength, and of course trust towards Park Jimin, before switching the door unlocked.

Jimin then swung the door open and almost instantly pulled me into a headlock.

"There you are. Now let's go!" He said. I counted four guys staring at us as Jimin dragged me out from the men's room.

We then walked quite a distance away from the restroom area, with Jimin still headlocking me, before stopping.

I grunted as a complain and wiggled away from him. Almost immediately, I took off his sweatshirt when we were far enough from the restroom area. I threw his sweatshirt towards him and said,

"PARK JIMIN IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I SWEAR....."

I facepalmed myself and shook my head as a smile slowly grew on my face.

"Thank you damnit. I love you so much."

_______________

* = in this context, it is equivalent to "Perhaps" or "No way!"

Author's Note: 

GUYS SORRY I PROMISED I WOULD UPDATE AT THE WEEKEND but the electricity went out so I can't update then it went back on like 6 hours later and I haven't got the chance to update again since then ㅠㅠ. 

Now thank you for wait.

Here's a double update!

I'm really sorry for disappearing :( But now that the mayhems in my life are starting to drive away, I would be able to update regularly once again!

I would like to welcome the new readers which had came while I was away, and thank the old(?) readers for staying and supporting this book. I would like to also apologize to both sides for being such a bad author. I would also once again express that I am very thankful towards every form of support you've shown towards this book.

Hope you like this update and see you soon! :)

- wangkongbean -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.5K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
95K 3.6K 35
"What are you doing Mr. Kim?" She said while trying to get out of my grip but I tightened my arms around her. "Call me Taehyung, and we are dancing,"...
141 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...