XXXIII : I Remembered

"Hey what's your answer for number twenty-three?" I asked Jimin.

"Hm, let me see.." he glanced at his book, "sin 2a."

"Sin? But all the choices are in cos?" I craned my neck and tried to read his answer.

"I don't know," Jimin threw himself to his bed and laid on his back, "Maybe I'm just a born sinner that's all."

"I'm tired," he closed his eyes.

"Me too.." I crossed my arms on top of the table and rested my chin on it.

The rain had not stopped and we stayed quiet for a moment, listening to it.

"Let's just do your flower thingy," Jimin said, sitting up.

"Sure!" my eyes brightened, I stuffed my math books inside my bag and took out my sketch book.

Flipping open the pages, I remembered the last time I worked on the assignment.

"Yaaah... That is one ugly drawing." that certain someone said while giggling, his smile and crescent eyes being way too familiar.  

He then pushed my opened sketchbook towards me and said, "Yah. What's wrong with your work? It seems.....angry." He frowned. He then took out my color pencils and started coloring my lily pink.  

The confusions came back, but well.. 

There sat my pink lily right in front of me.

"Jiminnie.."

"Hm?" he rose up and walked towards me, who was sitting on his desk.

"It's still pink," I giggled.

He looked at the work and laughed, "Why? It's perfect!"

"Noooo, I want to redo it!" I whined.

"Okay okay," he grinned, taking out a small wooden table from inside the wardrobe.

"Come here," he motioned for me to sit across him.

I came and sat down cross-legged, then flipped the sketch book over to the next page. I closed my eyes and tried to recreate what I aimed to make inside my mind. Getting the idea back, I started stroking my pencil on the paper.

Jimin watched silently as I drew, not giving a single comment. But then I felt his eyes move from the artwork towards my direction. At first I pretended not to notice and continued anyways, but then my eyes felt like it was itching and I couldn't help but look up towards him and say,

"What?"

"Nothing.." he smiled, tucking loose strands of my hair behind my left ear.

My face felt like it was on the verge of getting scorched and I broke into small giggles, unable to hold back the ticklish feelings inside of me.

"Don't look at me!" I threw my eraser at him.

He laughed and picked the eraser up, "Alright alright, sorry."

After an half hour of drawing and continuously going on at Jimin to not to stare, the drawing was finished.

"I'm gonna color it now, you wanna join me?" I asked Jimin, who was then rolling on the bed and blasting hip-hop music on his phone.

"Okay!" he turned the music off and jumped back to where he sat before.

"So," I used my pencil as a pointer, "You can help me do the backgrounds. This part is supposed to be black, this one right here white, and here is red."