True love

By racky2403

A love story between two youtubers. Through their ups and downs one of them always ends up getting hurt but w... More

The beginning
Sadness
The message
The internet love
Tyler is worried
Feeling towards someone else
Moving on
What happened
Christmas eve disaster
Christmas love
12
Notice
Another notice sorry
13
14
15
16

Why?

131 11 0
By racky2403

| Tyler's pov|
I stared at the thing that caused troye pain. Why Troye?

I looked back at my notifications to see that Troye had replied to my comment.     

Troye: hello Tyler thank you for finally noticing me after a long wait. I'm really sorry but I don't think that I carry on making videos.  
Tyler: what!? Why? They are really good and you shouldn't let anything get in the way of your dreams and ruining meeting people that you love.
Troye: I just have a lot going on right now. I'm sorry.
At this is my heart sank, could he not notice me being truly in love with him. I knew I was 6 years older than him but age didn't matter. I needed to know whether Troye felt the same way about me. My life without Troye would be incomplete.
Ok here's the first chapter for today. It might be really bad since I did it in a bit of a rush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...