Distressed

By starbucksr5er

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 7

65 8 0
By starbucksr5er

Ross's POV

I wiped the blood off my chin and knelt down next to Courtney. I held her hand in both of mine.

If she's dead I'm never going to forgive myself, I thought.

I promised myself that I would stay by Courtney's side instead of letting my brothers drag me out of the mansion like they did when I was with Laura. I made sure that they got the message that I wasn't leaving.

"Ross you need to do something other than sit there holding Courtney's hand," Rydel said on the second day of this.

She tried to get me away but I was stronger than her. She challenged me to a fight which I gladly accepted by pouncing at her. She dodged and I went tumbling down the stairs. I got up and fought her. Eventually she gave up and left me alone. I went back to holding Courtney's hand.

Courtney's POV

I felt my heart slow to a stop when the venom reached it. It felt like nothing inside me was working anymore. I could feel something in my mouth. I was growing fangs. Suddenly I felt the thirst for blood hit me like a truck. The numbness was starting to leave my body and the ringing in my ears were fading. I could hear my new family after a few minutes.

"She should be able to hear us now," someone said. It was Rydel. I couldn't tell by the voice because I didn't recognize it but her word choice was what told me it was her.

"How much longer until she wakes up?" one of the guys asked.

"In a few minutes."

Suddenly I started to recognize the two voices. It was Rydel and Ross. The numbness completely left my body and I felt Ross holding my hand. I started to slowly wake up. Then my eyes shot open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 727 24
Perfect stories about the two ships of Auslly and Raura
76.8K 831 21
Happily Married Auslly is traveling the country on their second tour ever. Life couldn't get better, it was the perfect picture! Their shows were so...
3.6M 72.3K 113