Distressed

Autorstwa starbucksr5er

Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

85 9 2
Autorstwa starbucksr5er

Ross's POV

I took a deep breath to calm myself down a little bit. I stood up and started walking home. My mind was racing. Thoughts of Courtney and Laura filled my head haunting me with guilt for what I did to each of them. Guilt for breaking Laura's heart and guilt for what was about to happen to Courtney.

I walked through the front door and went upstairs. I tried to think of a way to get the monster out of Courtney before it could hurt her. Then I decided to make a snap decision on it later so Rydel wouldn't see it coming.

Courtney's POV

I felt the baby nudge me. I rubbed my baby bump smiling. Then I felt something else. It felt like the baby was starting to claw its way out of me. I felt a sharp pain as the baby clawed harder.

Ross came downstairs and knelt down next to me. He studied my face for a second. A look of fear and guilt appeared on his face.

The baby clawed even harder. It started to tear me open a little. Now I knew why Ross was so worried. It was because the baby was about to kill me. The baby's claws ripped through my skin. I screamed in pain. Then suddenly the room went pitch black and I could no longer hear anything or anyone. I couldn't even feel the pain of the baby ripping me open anymore.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.5K 611 54
Sequel to We Are One- Raura.
10.7K 620 15
Basically the Hunger Games, but Raura version ❤️
6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?