Rudderless (Urban)

Oleh navrine

This was all you, none of it me You put your hands on, on my body and told me You told me you were ready ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

8K 309 39
Oleh navrine

*Olivia in MM* (OLIVIA BELOW & IN PICTURE ABOVE)

Tavia

I was not ready for P.E and didn't feel like walking around the track for like the hundredth time this week my legs were getting tired and today was the day that it might actually fall off. I saw that Olivia had already started to change.

"Gimme the shoes, Bubbles" she said putting her hair into a high pony tail. I told her to wait and took off my shirt and changed into my gym clothes.
"I don't have em, I just got mines" I searched through the locker only seeing my pair.
"I must have forgot it and took it home." I saw her face change and she started turning red.
"Bubbles! I can't walk the whole track with these on" she pointed to her heels. I didn't know what to say but shrug.
"Ladies! Hurry, We got to get on the track in 5." Coach Richardson yelled.
"I'm sorry" I grabbed her hand and led her to the track.

The sun burned our skin and I overheard some girls talking about it.

"OH MY GOD! I'M FINNA BE A SHADOW BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN END BRUH" one yelled.
" I'M NOT TRYNA LOOK LIKE MY SHOES TODAY!" another said pointing to her black converse. I giggled a little at her remark.

I dragged Olivia through the track. She was really upset and I could see that she was about to cry. At the end of the day I didn't tell her to wear them.

"Come on, It's not that bad." I tried to comfort her.
"Then, you put em on." she said stopping near a shade.
"I'm good" I said turning away.
"IT HUUUURRRTS!" she whined.
"Whatchu want me to do about it?" I regretted already why I asked the question.
"Piggyback ride." she softly said with her eyes on me.
"Hell no" I said.
"PWEESE" she said trying to sweet talk me "Pweese" .
"Fine." I said, she jumped up and hopped on my back.
"I love you, Bubbles." she said.
"Shut up".

I carried her for two whole laps taking only short breaks and when I finally let her down, my back started aching real bad.

"Thanks" she smiled.
"You owe me. Big time" I stated. She nodded and took off her heels and held it in her hand.
"That feels so much better" she sighed.
"You couldn't think of that 2 laps ago" I retorted.
"I did actually but, I didn't wanna get my feet dirty" I looked at her with an angry glare and she started walking backwards as I came toward her.

"You made me carry you for two whole fuckin laps when you could have taken off the heels" I stopped halfway. "You better run because I'm finna kill you" She started running before I could even finish the sentence and I ran as fast as I could after her. It didn't take me long to catch up to her and when I did I jumped on her making her land on the pavement. I took advantage and sat on her back.

"I'M GOING TO SIT RIGHT HERE UNTIL IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" I shouted, she tried to force me off her but she couldn't and she started screaming and trying to pinch me.
"I'M SORRY!" She forced those words to come out.
"I know but, I'm tired and this is payback." I said crossing my arms.
"SOMEONE GET HER OFF OF ME. I FUCKING HATE YOU TAVIA!" She shouted to the people passing by us.
"I love you too, Pooch" I said.

I'd say that I've been sitting on her back for about 30 minutes. It felt pretty good even though she never stopped struggling.

"HIT THE SHOWER GUYS! IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" Coach Richardson yelled from the other side of the track. The students started running toward the building and I stood up and reached my hand out to her she didn't seem too happy when I helped her up.

"Ouch! My back hurts" she held her back and started walking towards the building. I stood and watched her walk painfully to the building.

"Come on" I caught up to her and gestured for her to get on my back for a piggyback ride, she leaped onto my back and we began our journey to the locker room.

"Lemme see your brush" Olivia said as we walked down the hallway to the cafeteria.

I reached inside my bag and handed her the pink brush. " You can keep it, you know ". Her face lit up as she brushed her hair. I rarely used it and she already had 6 of mines somehow she would always find a way to take one every time she slept over at my house. The humidity outside had started to make her hair frizz to it's normal style. I saw my sister walking towards us, she had the same expression on her face everyday.

"I swear Ms. Lenore needs to get a new man" she started walking with us to the cafeteria.
"Whatchu mean?" I asked.
"All the lady does is talk about her ex, I mean I don't mind because we don't do work but damn" I laughed as she finished.
"Hey Twiggy? Hold this" Olivia handed her the brush and she started looking at herself in the mirror.
"Why don't you have any shoes on?" Twiggy asked, she looked down at Olivia's pedicured feet. I gave her the look not to ask because then Olivia will begin her rant and I already heard enough.
"Never mind" she asked.

The lunch room was packed and loud. Everyone was just talking and it was divided by social cliques the Jocks and Cheerleaders, Criminals, LGBTQ, Nerds and Geeks, Gangs and that was only half of it. I'm glad that we came in before the other half of students arrived. The lunch ladies always had attitudes for some reason but then again If I had to serve disrespectful ass kids for a living I would have done the same.

The table we always sat at was empty because everyone knew that we've had that spot for the past 3 years and It was kind of funny how it all happened. I sat my tray down and Twiggy sat in front of me and Olivia sat beside me.

"Did you guys see the fight during 3rd block?" Twiggy asked.
"No" Me and Olivia both looked at each other.
"Who was in a fight?" Olivia asked as she took a bite out of her cheese stick.
"Dayday and Qua" She flipped her hair back before sipping her soda.
"Which Qua?" I questioned.
"The black one" She let out a soft burp after her sentence.
"Baby, we all black. Be more specific" Olivia said placing her hand on Twiggy's shoulder.
"Stevenson." she said.
"Oh, that nigga" I said not interested anymore.

The table got quite for a while and we all just focused on the food for that while. Some people stopped by to say hey or to talk about more drama going around Monroe.

"Oh! I just remembered, What happened in class with Caleb?" Olivia asked, I wanted to punch her for remembering that and I couldn't back my way out of this situation.
"Wait, You saw him?" Twiggy's face started glowing as if she were talking about a god or something.
"I have 1st and 4th block with him." I said in a low uncaring tone. She started smiling and told me that I was lucky.
"I thought you only had 1st block with him." Olivia asked.
"I saw his schedule, sadly I also have 4th block with him." I said looking down at my tray.
"If you have 4th block with him and I have 4th block with you that means we're all going to be together. YAY!" Olivia shouted and some people turned their heads and started looking at us.
"But, continue about what happened." She said folding her arms.
"He tried to hit on me and I told him off." I said quickly.
"Why the fuck you do that?" She gave me a slight punch on my shoulder. I scooted down a little from her.
"Because, he's a joke and don't he go with Jade?" I said running my hands through my hair.
"No, they broke up and I heard she go with Christian." I rolled my eyes after she finished. I saw Twiggy giving her a look indicating her to stop.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She looked down. I nodded and I hated the fact that Jade always found a way to hurt to me so bad and no matter how hard I try to ignore it it doesn't work. This year I'm not going to let that bitch ruin my life and It'll be easier if she didn't come back.

I liked the fact how fourth block went so fast and I could have gotten out earlier if Olivia didn't take so long copying my paper. She spent the whole period talking to Caleb and trying to get me into the conversations but I didn't let in because as much as I hated Jade I hated Caleb just as much for what he did that night. He tried to apologize to me multiple times in class but I ignored him the whole time. After class, he caught up with me at my locker.

"I'm sorry again." He said holding my locker door open. I pretended as if he wasn't there at all.
"I know I come off strong some times but, I'm really feeling you." He stared at me softly.
"I really don't care. Get with Jade you two seem like a good couple." I said closing my locker and walking away, he caught up with me.
"If this is about Jade, we been over wid" he said.

"Great, then you don't need me." I rolled my eyes and walked out the door leaving him behind. My whole day seemed to be ruined somehow just by Jade even when she's not here she still gets on my nerves. I didn't want to worry about it anymore. I wanted to get home and relax. Hoping to turn on the news and see that Jade died or her body was found in a river or something but, we all can't get what we want.

COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

173K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
96.2K 3.6K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
47.7K 3.1K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...