I Think He's Cheating On Me (...

Por NerdyPianist

Mais

I Think He's Cheating On Me
Chapter 3: The Next Day At School
Chapter 4: What Is Wrong With You?
Chapter 5: Angie Spills The Beans
Chapter 6: Starting a New Story

Chapter 2: Drawing Conclusions

379 14 10
Por NerdyPianist

HeY eVeRyOnE!! Sooo this is the continuation of I Think He's Cheating On Me. I would like to dedicate Chapter 2 to my dad. He doesn't have a Wattpad account, but without him, I don't know if I would be writing this book. He inspired me to write in the first place. So, thanks dad. Anyway, I especially want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my bff, Nelly (Wattpad username is NellySykes) for designing the cover of I Think He's Cheating On Me. Nelly Jan, thank you, and it looks really great. Also, I'm taking summer school for fun, and I may not be able to make new chapters everyday because I'm going to have TONS of hw. So, sorry about that, and HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! BYEEEEE!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      What I just saw was HORRIFYING. When that girl dragged Jacob away, I knew something was up.

     Outside of Skaf's, I heard them having a conversation. It was so loud as a scream in a horror movie. Everyone was staring at them, and then, they looked at the one and only me. I could tell by their faces they were thinking, "Gurl, how could you be dating that trash?" I felt as if I was sending a message to their minds saying, "I think I might've just found out he's trash," because they just continued eating afterwards.

     Inside, I was waiting, and an hour later, I was sound asleep in the restaurant. The owner even offer me a pillow and a blanket! After I woke up, realizing I was still at Skaf's, I took a look out the window, and guess what? They were STILL arguing. How long does a fight take? Wow, that sounded insensitive.

     Anyway, me being me, I went outside not to interrupt, but to confront Jacob that I've been waiting inside for the past 5 HOURS. When I told him, he replied in a sarcastic tone, "Oh I'm sooooo sorry. I mean, this conversation with my girlfriend isn't impor-"

     "Wait, girlfriend?"

     He turned tomato red. "Hehe. I mean...... friend that's a girl?"

     My eyes were tearing up like there were ten thousand onions rubbed in my face. I ran home as fast as I could. How could Jacob do this to me? WHY did Jacob do this to me? Wait, why doesn't Jacob's psycho second girlfriend care? I think he's cheating on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA PEOPLE!! Do you like the story so far? What do you think will happen later on? Does anyone know how to send these books to famous Wattpad-ers?  Do you guys have any ideas for me for the next chapters? Tips? I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE, AND YOU WILL ANSWER THEM, OR ELSE........ I don't know! I will never do anything to my readers cuz I love you all! Ok! Thanks for reading, and BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry my chapters are very short.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

390K 11.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
42.4K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
60.1K 9.9K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...