True love

By racky2403

A love story between two youtubers. Through their ups and downs one of them always ends up getting hurt but w... More

Sadness
The message
The internet love
Tyler is worried
Why?
Feeling towards someone else
Moving on
What happened
Christmas eve disaster
Christmas love
12
Notice
Another notice sorry
13
14
15
16

The beginning

303 14 0
By racky2403

|Troyes POV|. I scrolled through the Internet,going onto youtube. The home page of YouTube was full of famous youtubers but here I was a guy who made YouTube videos in his bedroom. I came across a YouTube account with a guy who seemed to get a lot of views his name was Tyler Oakley. I was immediately in love with his videos. I watched every video back to front, left multiple likes and comments hoping to get noticed by him. But weeks passed by and Tyler never replied to my comments just everyone else's. Maybe I had scared him from my obsession of watching his videos. That great smile which warmed up my computer as he was so adorable. Tyler would make videos every week and so would I hoping that someday I would be as good as him. I kept on watching Tyler as the weeks passed, my YouTube channel kept growing slowly, but all I could think of was Tyler. What was I feeling, why did Tyler make me feel so special?                                                            Ok that was the end of the first chapter. This is my first story ever and it probably won't be any good but at least I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
281K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
165K 8.7K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
654K 21.4K 79
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...