Back together Hunter x Hunter...

By Syds_Stuff

What happened after Killua and Gon left each other? What happens if they run into each other? My plot, i don'... More

Goodbye X memories
Kurapika X Sadness
A year X Apart
Surprise X Reunion
The Birthday X Planning
Dream X The Fourth of July!
Public Bath? X Embarrassment
Games X Lust
Birthday Dinner X They're on to us!
Happy Birthday X Kil~
Scared X Promise
1K!!!!
Losing it X pleasure
Losing It X plesure Part 2
Leaving X Job
Signing up X Jealousy
A friend? X enemy?
Two kids back X one missing
Weeks X Depression
Sightings X Found
Trust X Secrets
Mind X Games
Promise X Ging
Tears X Goodbye for now
Help X Friend?
Shopping X Mito-san
1 more day X crash
Gon X confession
Family X Trip?
5K!!
what do boyfriends do on trips X Gon knows how to WHAT??!!
what do boyfriends do on trips X Gon knows how to WHAT??!! Pt 2
Sore X No one heard, right??
Hello
Peekaboo

Cry X Inside

22.1K 591 3.4K
By Syds_Stuff

                    "I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN KILLUA!!" killua turns looking up at gon. Gon has both hands on the railing lifting himself up with tears streaming down his face.

"Don't you worry!" gon yells more quietly. Lowering himself from the railing, Wiping the tears. Killua smiles and gives him a thumbs up. Gon does the same and turns his back to the rail.

He looks to the top of the tree and starts running to the top of the ramp.

"Don't worry Killua, I will see you again. I promise!"

-After he's talked with his dad, so like an hour later-

At the base of the world tree walking with Ging, gon stops at the entrance. Ging keeps walking for a little then realized he stopped. He turns around and looks a his son who has his head down. Ging shrugs and walks again.

"Kite said, No matter where we go, we'll always be friends!"

Gon shakes his head and runs up next to Ging.

"It's dark now, we should probably find somewhere to stay for the night." Ging says walking with his hands behind his head. Gon says nothing and Ging looks at him.
Gon walks with his hands in the pockets of his shorts with his head down. Ging ignores it and they both walk to the nearest hotel.

Sitting on the black leather couch Gon rests his chin in his hands. Staring at the door hoping A certain white haired boy would walk in.

"Killua!" he'd scream and run to him. Gon imagine killuas face when he would see him next.

"Gon!" Getting excited for a moment looking up but realizing it's only Ging.

"I was trying to talk to you for about 2 minutes. Lets go, I got the room" Ging holds up a blue card key with the hotels name on it.

Gon stands and walks to the elevator with Ging following behind. Waiting for the elevator to come Gon sneezes. "Getting sick?" Ging asks still looking at the elevator number counting down by ones.

"i-I guess" Gon looked at his hands. He's never gotten sick. Maybe he just got dust in his nose or something. The elevator dings as the metal doors open slowly. Gon and Ging walk in. Ging presses the 4th floor button and gon stands in the corner leaning against the mirror wall. He looks at his reflection and zones out. As the doors close Ging looks through the door and sees a group of white, blue, black and pink go by the doors. He ignores it and looks at gon in the mirror.

"Something wrong kid?" Ging asks Gon. Gon looks at Ging in the mirror. He sticks his finger in his ear to itch.

"I feel like I'm missing something. Like I need something to be beside me." Ging looks at the yellow 3rd light above the doors.

"I think you might miss that friend of yours. Killua.. Was it?" the elevator dings and they both walk out.

"Yeah, probably." Walking past the hotel doors reading the numbers.

"400, 401,402,403... 404!" Ging slides the card in the key hole and it clicks. Twisting the door handle they enter the room. Ging stands by the closet and takes off his hat covering his spiky hair. Gon walk straight to the bed closest to the window and flops down flat on his face.

"I thought you'd like jump on it or something" Ging sits on the edge of his bed and takes off his boots.

"mhmm" Gon rolls over and looks at the ceiling

"I do miss Killua" Ging stops taking off his boot and looks to Gon. Gon, with his whole body limb turns his head.

"What does it mean?" he sits up on the bed and Ging takes off his last boot and throws it to the side.

"I mean.." Gon sits on his knees facing Ging

"I know we're still friends, and saying that hurts for some reason... but I know we are and it hurts that he's not here with me and I jus-" Gon raises his hand to his face still looking at Ging.

"I'm... crying? What..?" he wipes his face and looks at his sleeve.

"Ging, I don't know what's going on" Gon falls back and puts his right arm over his eyes.

"Gon, I don't know what is either, you should get some rest." Ging gets up and walks to the side of his bed, lifting up the covers and climbing under.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow" he yawns

"you can order room service if you get hungry." Ging flicks off the lamp and falls asleep after a few minutes.

  Gon, still laying the same way moves his arm a bit so he can look out the window. He sits up and walks to it. Staring at the moon. When he see's a faded killua in the window. The image of Killua puts his hand to the window looking at Gon. Gon slowly lifts his hand and puts it on Killua's, but he fades away. Gon removes his hand from the window and looks at his palm. Slowly backing up he hits the wall. Sliding down the wall he down both hands up to his face and buries his face and hands in to his knees. His spiky hair falls slightly.

"K-killua.. I miss you.. But you have alluka now.." A tear rolls down Gon's cheek and on to his shorts. He sits up and wipes his face. Then puts both hands on each side of his face "I need to sleep" closing his eyes.

"hmph" Gon gets under the red blanket covers. Staring at the ceiling he reaches for the lamp by his bed and turns it off. In the darkness of the room Gon sneezes.

"Bless you." Ging spoke.

"Thanks Ging.."
"Go to sleep Gon, you'll feel better tomorrow."

Silent...

-6 in the morning-

"Lets go Ging!" Gon jumps up and down on the bed causing the blankets to fall off.

"Okay, okay calm down." Ging stuffs the last bit of his bagel in his mouth while pulling on his last boot.

"LETS GOOOOOOO" Gon jumps off the bed and runs out the door.

"OKAYY! Where the hell is the off button on this kid." He grabs his hat and follows Gon out the door to the stairs leading to the first floor. Gon runs down them skipping three or four steps a time. Ging's still trying to put on his hat...

Reaching the bottom floor Gon runs to the main entrance jumping over the couch on his way. Half way out the door Gon turns and watches his dad run after him.

"C'mon Ging!" he yells smiling. About to turn around and head to the train station he feels someone watching him. He stops and looks at the hotel. He smiles slightly and Ging runs past him

"SLOW POKE" Gon smiles again and turns running after Ging. In a room on level lower than Gon and Ging's was a room with two Zoldycks in it And the white haired one was watching Gon run to the train station.

"He knew I was watching him..." Alluka walks up behind killua.

"He smiled at me..." Killua fell to his knees.

"Onii chan.. It'll be okay. You'll see him again." Alluka puts her hand on Killua's shoulder.

"You don't know that.." Killua whispers and stands. He walks to the door and looks back at Alluka who's still at the window, He smiles.

"Lets go, Alluka" She smiles back and runs to the door.
"Hey onii chan?"

"Hmm?" As the walk down the hall to the elevator Alluka runs in front of killua.

"Pet my head!" Killua smiles down at her.

"Why not?" Killua pets Alluka as she smiles. they get in the elevator Alluka asks again

"Onii chan..?" killua looks at her in the mirror. Her head is down.
"Yeah?" she looks up at him.

"Where are we going to go?" Killua thinks for a moment.

"I don't know yet, Maybe a forest place. somewhere away from here and family." Alluka looks up

"Kay" She smiles and they walk out of the elevator.

"Shit!" Killua looks to the clock "We'll miss the train outta here!" Killua grabs Alluka and starts to run to the train. Making it by a few seconds.

-On the train-

Killua's catching his breath and Alluka's looking out the window. "Hey, Onii chan?" Killua sits

"Yeah?" she turns and looks at him.
"You think he's on this train?" Killua freezes and looks out the window.

"I don't know.. Maybe..."

The train starts to move.

Both boys are looking out the window.

Ging is sleeping with his hat over his face

Alluka is playing with the curtain

Killua's leaning against the window. His breathing fogs it.

Gon's staring at the other train going by.

For a few seconds. As if in slow motion. They see each other. In the other train.

Going the opposite way.

Next Chapter - Kurapika X Sadness

The first two chapters were kinda sad huh..? tbh idk where i'm going with this story XD just kinda writing.. Anyways, yeah i'll add kurapika into the next chapter. But idk what i'm going to do XD

~Updated~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
9.9K 191 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
852 27 15
After being apart for seven years, Gon and Killua have finally reunited. They become roommates and Killua is excited to spend his time with Gon. Unfo...
356K 16.5K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...