Let Me Show You - A Ruby Rose...

By guns4hands722

Jade Phillips, a sophomore, is a simple teen who goes to school everyday and work a part time job at a cafe... More

Meeting Her
She Invites Me
She Wants To Try It Out
She Wants To Watch Netflix
My Mum Walks In
I don't feel the same way towards Her
I see her with another girl

No Backing Out

3.4K 85 26
By guns4hands722

The next morning, I woke up with a mission.

I was going to talk about things with Ruby and see if we can leave it all in the past.

I woke up quite early considering it was a Friday, but there I was in the shower at 6 AM. I couldn't sleep very well since I was thinking about what awaited me.

I decided to wear some simple black skinny jeans and a grey tank top under a loose black chiffon blouse. I tried to keep my makeup to the minimum but still look like I have makeup on so I applied some black liquid liner, nude lipstick, and a few coats of mascara. 

It was about 7:30 when I left my house with my bag in hand so I had decided to stop by Starbucks to get breakfast.

While eating my blue berry muffin and sipping my Iced Chai Latte, I began to plan out what I would say to Ruby.

I'd start off by clearing out that I DON'T like her and how happy I am for her and Phoebe. Then just ask her if we can start over

While I ate my breakfast, different thoughts ran through my head.

What if she doesn't want to talk?

What if I embarrass myself?

I want a shower.

Showers are the only way I can relax when I'm anxious.

I began to feel my stomach twisting and my fingers were numb.

What if she tells me to fuck off?

Or if everyone sees that I'm following her around like a puppy?

I was so caught up in my head that I didn't realize I had finished my muffin and my drink was nothing more than melted ice.

I sighed as I got into my car and drove silently to school, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

No backing out now

Hey guys! I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in such a long time. Honestly, I lost all inspiration got this story, but I'm trying it again and see if I can find a new idea for it. I'll try to update more often

Anyway, I have 2 other stories if you guys would like to read them:
●Jet Black Heart - Punk Luke Hemmings
●Sexøløgist - Joshua Dun (I know the name suggests pure smut, but u promise it's not)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
44.1K 1.9K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...