Pick me back up/ Sammy wilk

By angie_2014x

A girl with a horrible father, and horrible past with her ex-boyfriend moves from Texas to LA California to g... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaoter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *smut*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chaoter 43
Final chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 13

81 1 0
By angie_2014x

Sam's pov

The next morning I woke up cuddling next to Angie. After the entire incident we just decided to go to bed.

I go down stairs and make breakfast for Angie and I. I'm not much of a cook but that's the least I can do after what happened last night. I don't understand. My parents were never the best but how can anyone say that to they're own daughter. Oh yeah... Someone who's crazy.

I make eggs, French toast sticks, and pancakes for us.

Right as I finish making the eggs she walks down the stairs. She's in shorts, a hoodie, and a messy side braid with absolutely no makeup.

Damn. Even early in the morning she still manages to be the most beautiful girl in the world. How did I get so lucky?

We tell each other good morning and she comes over wrapping her arms around my torso from the back as I pour eggs on our plates.

"You made this?" She asks.

"No babe. Paula Deen fell from the sky and made this." I say laughing. "Well you better of kicked her out. I don't like racist old people in my house." She says jokingly making us laugh.

We sit down and eat. "So how are you since yesterday?" I ask.

"Eh. I'm over it. She wants to be a bitch and treat her daughter like dirt than I don't want her in my life." She says. I just nod.

Filler chapter. I know it sucked. But more will happen in the next chapter!! Love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 8.7K 47
When the 17 year old Kaitlynn tweets her favorite photographer Bryant that she wants to do a photo shoot with him she never thought that she would ac...
196K 2.9K 54
Vanessa has dated Sam wilkinson for about 1 year now .. When she finds out shes pregnant with Sams baby, what will she do?
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
50.9K 1K 57
Alex had everything she could ever imagine in life. Fame. Fortune. And a not to mention a four story mansion. But during her down time she bumps into...