The Chaotic Lies of Deidre Ha...

By Trinity_Mystique

Liars. Phonies. Hypocrites. Deidre Hames is determined not to fall into any of your stupid categorical stereo... More

▶ copyright statement ◀
1 - Oh sorry, were you hoping for a welcome mat?
2 - I have a fetish for naked parkouring donkeys with guns.
3 - Holden Caulfield is a hypocritical, sobbing drama llama boy-man.
4 - Fantastic, I have a stalker Barbie after me.

▶ extended summary ◀

110 6 0
By Trinity_Mystique

Lies. Phonies.Hypocrites.

Deidre Hames is determined not to fall into any of your stupid categorical stereotypes.

After moving halfway across the world, Deidre is stuck in the past trying to (unsuccessfully) move through the sticky bog of the future. A bog with plenty of fog. And it smells darn awful.

Faced with very real hypocritical parents and a new high school hierarchy of backstabbers, you'd think Deidre would pull her shit together.

But she's fallen for a girl. And trust me, Deidre Hames falls for no one, even if you happen to be a delicious, chewy oat cookie.

When Fate throws shit at you, you throw it right back, ladies and gentlemen. And when you're dealing with Deidre, you're dealing with snark, anger, plenty of bad opinions and a very big mouth.

It looks like we've got an impending shitfest.

Oh well. Life wouldn't interesting without throwing some shit at the fan, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the shit life of Deidre Hames. Sit back and please be prepared for a shittonne of shit, swearing, lies and potholes ahead.Oh, and disappointment.

(I did warn you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 466 37
Have you ever loved someone who doesn't even know you?Enter Lance Rifford. His perfect life went down hill after the love of his life met an accident...
123K 5.5K 46
I wrote this to focus on the crazy difference between the standards of a male versus the standards of a female. Alice cheated on her boyfriend who n...
76.4K 1.9K 72
"We fake date each other for two or three weeks then we have a public breakup." I think he's hit his head one too many times playing football. "Reall...
5.4K 517 40
It was just a normal day for the school's established rich and openly gay hottie, Kayden Parker, when all of sudden he gets a whole load of smirks, h...