The Dancers Ambition {On Hold}

By courtnay_

Do you love something so much, but think you are not good enough at it. Almost like people love you, but you... More

The Dancers Ambition
**Chapter One**
**Chapter Two**
**Chapter Three**
**Chapter Four**

**Chapter Five** Part 1

55 3 3
By courtnay_

Not proofread

~Courtnay

(Picture to the right is of everyone but Charlie and Chelsea, I still have to get their character and actor placed. So next chapter will have them on there.

“Tiffany, you missed the beat!” Mrs. Maddy yelled as we did it for the 5th time. We changed songs for a different competition because no one liked the last dance, now we’re doing hip-hop. I personally love it because I get a solo (Happy Dance), but it’s a fast beat song. The song’s Last Friday Night by Katy Perry.

“Position,” Mrs. Maddy yelled as she started the song over. I got into my position in the center, everyone with their backs to me. It was Chelsea, Charlie and me in the middle of everyone, so when the song started everyone did their dance to reveal us three. Everyone moved away from us and to the front of the room in their rows as we stood in a straight line. As she started singing the first line Charlie did his little flip, landing in his spot next to Rachel and bent down like the rest, and then Chelsea flipped to the opposite of Charlie, bending her head. I danced to the four lines before doing a backflip and everyone started dancing.

“Good job today people,” Mrs. Maddy smiled at us. I sat down with my water in hand and bent over my legs, breathing hard as I silently fell down. I stayed there for at least five minutes before the door opened and someone walked in, I couldn’t tell who it was though. The person talked to Mrs. Maddy before nodding and coming into the light.

“Derek!” I yelled getting up and hurtling towards him and into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him till he laughed and let me go, giving me a quick kiss and holding my hand. Chelsea came over and threw her water into Charlies lap, waking him up.

“You must be the famous Derek,” Chelsea smiled shaking his hand. He nodded and looked past her at someone, and started laughing. We both turned around and laughed with Derek at Charlie.

He had spilt the water over his hair and shirt, now trying to get untangled from ribbon, squirming everywhere. Who could not love this guy?

“Got it,” he yelled putting his hands up and skipping to us.

“Hello bro,” he said to Derek, which laughed and shook his hand. I’m glad Derek likes these two, because they’re the ones that will help me through everything.

“Wanna go get dinner?” Derek asked. I smiled and nodded, taking his hand and looked at Chelsea and Charlie.

“Wanna go with us?” I asked looking between them. They nodded and we all went to get changed leaving Derek leaning against the wall with one foot against the wall. I grabbed my bad and went to the changing rooms and plunked on the chair looking in my bag. I pulled out a white and black high-low dress with gold studs around the top and around the belt. I got new underwear and a towel and went to the shower.

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body and opened the curtain to see Chelsea sitting there.

“Whatcha need?” I asked as I dried off and closed the curtain again letting the towel drop. I put on my bra and thong, putting my hair in a bun for now. I slipped the dress on and opened the curtain to see her going through my locker with my dresses. “Need a dress?”

She nodded and pulled out a high-low black dress with a gold belt.

“Do you have high-low everything?” she teased dropping her towel to see her wearing a bra and underwear and she slipped the dress on. It fit perfectly and she smiled as she got her brush and ran it through her hair, tossing it to me as I undid my bun.

“Bout time,” Derek and Charlie muttered as we walked out of the studio. We went to his jacked up Black Chevy as he opened the door for me to the front and the back for Charlie and Chelsea. He got my bag and Chelsea’s and threw them into the back of the truck and got into the drivers side.

“I love you Ads,” he whispered in my ear, straddling over me. He looked in my eyes and I nodded as he started lifting up my dress to reveal the best night so far.

“I gotta get to class babe,” I whispered into his ear as he woke up and snuggled into me. He shook his head and kissed me.

“Ok, I’ll be here when you get back,” he smiled and kissed me once more before letting me get up. I dropped my feet onto the floor and put Derek shirt on and went to the bathroom and showered.

“I need your shirt babe,” I mumbled coming into the bedroom. Derek looked at me weird then went to his Nike bag and grabbed an A&F shirt, throwing it to me.

“You ok?” He asked coming to me and taking my hands, looking into my eyes. I nodded and leaned into his chest, just breathing in his smell. I hugged him and he rubbed circles on my back, kissing my forehead. He started mumbling things to me, calming me down from the stress.

“Babe what’s wrong, just tell me, please,” he pleaded. I looked into his eyes and saw how desperate he was.

“I just miss spending every night with you,” I said, tears coming to the surface of my eyes.

“I know, I miss you too, I missed what we always did. I know what you’re going through, if you want I’ll come live with you,” he mumbled into my ear.

“I don’t know Derek, you need to be near your parents, I love you but just talk to them, please?”

“Ok Ads, I love you,” he mumbled before giving me a quick kiss and going to the bathroom. I wiped the stray tear away and went to my closet and looked around for some shorts. I found a pair of white short-shorts and an orange Hollister vest like tank. I got a braided belt and put it on to match my outfit and some black converse. I got a necklace Derek had given me for our 5 month dinner date and the matching diamond stud earrings.

I threw my hair up into a ponytail and went back to the kitchen to see Derek on the phone. I looked at him and he ended the call before saying bye and coming to me.

“You look beautiful,” he said and smiled for kissing my cheek. I got an apple and went to the table to collect my book bag and books before going to kiss Derek goodbye.

“I’ll see you later in the week,” I smiled before kissing him again and going out the door.

“There you are,” Chelsea yelled running with Charlie in tow behind her. I smiled and nodded while she attacked me into a hug, then Charlie.

“I didn’t see you in any classes, where were you?” Charlie asked.

“I wanted to be alone,” I said quietly. They nodded and we went back to going to the dance studio. We opened the door and went to get changed in the dressing rooms before Mrs. Maddy got here.

“Yeah he called me this morning, sounded sexy with that voice.” Ivy laughed.

“Really, I thought he was dating that Johnson girl?”

“He is, but he can call me can’t he?”

“I don’t know, you think he would want you when he has Addie? I mean look at you, what you 10, he loves her not you.”

Who was that talking to her, but I turned around to be met by Charlie and not Chelsea and Charlie. Just Charlie that was smiling. I turned and saw Chelsea- arms crossed, glaring at Ivy and Ivy shocked like a fish out of water.

“Whatever, he will be mine,” Ivy snapped at me. I just smiled and shrugged going past her. She bumped as she went out to the studio to do conditioning.

“Don’t let her get you,” Chelsea smiled as she got changed in one of the curtained sections and Charlie went to the boys’ room. I nodded and went to change into my normal outfit.

I went out and saw Ivy talking to Mrs. Maddy and then went out of the studio. Mrs. Maddy clapped and we all started conditioning for the dance.

“Girl night ok?” Chelsea smiled dragging me to my car. I nodded as she tugged me along before my books fell.

“Could I have Adeline Johnson in the main office please, Adeline Johnson?” a voice said over the loud intercom. I looked at Chelsea my heart rate increasing as I’ve never been to the office.

“I’ll stay, you go,” she smiled and nodded with her head towards the building.

I just nodded and jogged to the office and opened the doors. I stayed still for a moment, trying to compose myself before going inside.

“There you are sweetie, the principle would like to see you in his office,” she smiled with sympathy as if she knew what it was about.

I nodded and followed my instinct back to his office and knocked before hearing his loud voice telling me to come in. I clicked open the door and smiled. “You wanted to see me sir,”

“Yes, it seems as if you have gotten into some trouble with another student,” He said, his voice intimidating.

“What, I don’t understand.” I said in complete shock.

“Addie, if I may, don’t act shocked. I saw the black eye you gave Ivy. That was unnecessary, she was just welcoming you to the dance team. So tell me why did you punch her?”

“What?! I did nothing! I swear sir, I would never do that,” I yelled. He balled his fist and breathed out of his nose before speaking again.

“There’s no denying it Adeline, you did what you did; now you have to do the consequences. This happens to be that you get suspended for 3 days, no school activities aloud, if you do then the scholarship is taken back and you are kicked out. This is your first strike, two more and you automatically leave, understand?”

I nodded, almost in tears as I got up and pushed my chair back in with it hitting the desk with a boom. ‘Oops,’ I smiled as I closed the door. My smile quickly went away as I neared Chelsea, she was leaning against the car, texting someone with a smile on her face.

“Hey, what happened?” she asked as she saw me.

“I got suspended for something I didn’t do. Ivy, she said I punched her and apparently gave her a black eye.” I said, a tear seeping out as she hugged me tight.

“Why cry hun?” she asked still hugging me.

“Because one I didn’t do it, two I have to miss school for 3 days, three I don’t get to do dance for that time, and I miss Derek,” I cried.

“I know, come on, let’s go get some ice cream,” she smiled as she wiped the makeup out from under my eyes. I nodded and got in the drivers seat and drove but thinking of one thing. Why target me? What did I do? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 3.7K 69
Hide who you are so they can't see your vulnerable side. Hide your beauty so you know how they act when you have flaws. "I hate it!" I hate this s...
339 6 20
Danielle is not your average women she has everything a man can want nor the less have any man she wants. Her reputation can get the best of her by b...
4.9K 263 12
When they were first were introduced Phoenix though Adeline was another one of those girls that gets whatever she request. Boy was he wrong. When the...
Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...