Changed (a Transformers Prime...

By jessxjpg

Jaqulynn is Raf's older sister. She soon got suspicious when he kept dissapearing everyday. When she discover... More

The plan Part 1
The plan Part 2
Optimus
Wheeljack
I can't trust them
Overprotective??
She returns
Running from a Decepticon
Megatron
Hopefully the last
Change
Confronting goes way better than expected
Jackhammer
A/N
Silent treatment
Missing
Don't know what to call this chapter
Wait. What? (Yes, this is an update, surprise surprise)
That time I got captured and met a vain robot
Attack of the giant robots
Raf
A/N
Finding Raf
Saving Raf plus a talk with Jackie
AGAIN?! +IMPORTANT(sort of) A/N
(Insert chapter title here)
Ok then
A/N
Chapter # something around 1-36
Torture
OMG- A/N
Important Update!
The Past
The Past Pt. 2
Forgotten
A/N
Remembering?
Kill Him On Contact
A/N #Whatever No. This Is
Twin?
Choices
A/N
Missed
Escape
I'm sorry... -A/N
Falling
Failure
Yeah, Ok.
Question... [A/N]
*Titles are hard to come up with*-An Actual Update
[An A/N That May Not Be Important To You But Is Importnat To Me]
*Shameless Promotion*
Movin Along
HELP [A/N]
Flash
Hey Guys!
Past
*HYPERVENTILATES*

Arachnid

5K 171 130
By jessxjpg

I woke up with a throbbing on my temple. 

"Ugh,"  I moaned, my reflexes making my hand go to my temple.

"She's awake!" I heard Raf yell.

I looked at the clock. 7:15 am. Luckily, it was Saturday or I would have missed school.

"What happened?" I asked, I remember coming home but nothing else.

"You came inside and dropped like a bug, sweetie, you need rest," Mom came in and handed me a disgusting orange liquid, which I drank then shivered.

When Mom left, Raf hugged then ran off to get some breakfast for me. I heard a slight tapping on my window. Tap. Tap.

I got up, throwing back the covers and opened the window. There was a spider like robot out there. 

I gasped and backed away, but she only broke my window and took me outside, then she transformed and took me away to a giant ship in the sky. 

Then everything went black.

----Raf------

"Hey Jacq, I got your-" I dropped the cereal. The window was broken and Jacqlynn was gone. 

I grabbed my phone and called Ratchet. 

"Hey, Rafael, what's up?" Ratchet. 

"Ratchet we have a problem," 

"What is it?"

"Jaqulynn, is gone. Her window is broken. I think it was a Decepticon or something like that."

"So, Jacqlynn has been captured," he replied.

"Exactly," I heard some clatter fro the back and what sounded like Arcee and bulkhead yelling at someone to calm down. 

"Oh. I have to go, we shall send some one up to save her, in the mean time, bumblebee will come pick you up," 

"Ok," before I hung up I heard Ratchet yelling at Wheeljack to stop and that she will be saved.

I wonder if that was what she was like when I went to the shock faze, or if that was just an overprotective autobot thing. 

You will be saved, Jacqlynn. I know that the Autobots will not let you die, especially Wheeljack. 

A/N: sorry this was short! But, anyway, comment on which autobot should go save Jacqlynn, it could be two or more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 255 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
85.4K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
58.3K 1.5K 33
Amelia Moore is Raf's babysitter since she was thirteen and has known Raf for three years. She is known to be cold and angry at everyone at Memorial...
137K 4.2K 45
The sequel to 'Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime'. Amanda Beckett had changed. She became a leader, a friend, and something she never imagined. J...