Flames too hard to extinguish

Por Damowatling

This is a what if story for if Natsu snuck on the s class quest with Lisanna, mira and Elfman. What will happ... Más

Chapter one saving her
Chapter two do or die
chapter 3 An unexpected revelation
Chapter 4 The greatest night
Chapter 5 roar of the dragon
Chapter six skirmish of the element dragons
Chapter 7 malicious vengeance
Chapter 8 the grand journey
Chapter 9 saving Natsu
Chapter 10 face your fears to save your peers!
Chapter 11: Fight Lisanna
Chapter 12: Extinguish the nightmare
Chapter 13: The key to progress
Chapter 14 No time to lose!
Chapter 15: Chill out
Chapter 16 the next step
Chapter 17: Bolt of demise
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 SOS save our souls
Chapter 20 lightning oblivion
Chapter 21 lisanna versus erza
Chapter 22 welcome back
Chapter 23 the power of feelings
Chapter 24 the flame of love
Chapter 25 get stronger
Chapter 26 breaking the ice
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 awaken lightning
Chapter 29 Lisanna's birthday
Chapter 30 Natsu's S class trial
Chapter 31 Natsu Vs the two dragons of darkness
Chapter 32 Natsu vs Nero
Chapter 33 Wendy the sky dragon slayer
Chapter 34 wrath of the shadow lion
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 celestial armour
Chapter 38 wrath of Natsu Dragneel
Chapter 39 grieving salamander
Chapter 40 the mission to save her
Chapter 41 the evil within edolas
Chapter 42 the black knight strikes
Chapter 44 Fairy tails counter attack and an uninvited guest
Chapter 45 son of Igneel vs. Emperor Igneel
Chapter 46 Natsu and Lisanna Dragneel

Chapter 43 Fairy tail vs. Dragon heart

87 3 0
Por Damowatling

Chapter 43 Fairy tail vs. Dragon heart

"I'll say it again fairy tail, we are going to annihilate your guild and prove once and for all who the superior guild truly is!" The leader bellowed as he emerged from the shadows.

His appearance now away from the shadows was now on full display. Revealing a slim yet muscular toned young man of average height with short spiky blonde hair. He has slanted dark blue eyes that have slitted pupils and above the right eye is a thin diagonal scar.

The leader wears a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by gray fur and cream coloured trousers. Both his arms are hugely muscular bearing the crest of the dragon guild on his left upper arm of a white dragon.

"Tremble in fear fairies against me the strongest dragon slayer sting!" Erza gritted her teeth reaching for her sword.

All of a sudden four more dragon heart members appeared from nowhere. The first new character had messy black hair reaching down to his shoulders and half of it covering half his face. He has slanting blood red eyes with a scar across his nose. A coal black cape draping off his back. His black dragon head insignia across his uncovered toned arm. Grinning he Revealed himself as rogue.

The two dragon slayers jumped down along with three other unidentified wizards all choosing an opponent for combat. Sting stood in front of Erza who was also next to Mirajane now conjuring her satanic power.

"So ladies I hear you two are very powerful the strongest in the guild in fact. Care to prove it to me?" Erza and Mirajane both clenched their fists preparing to go on the offensive.

Meanwhile rogue channelled his shadows in front of the lightning dragon slayer Laxus.

Elfman, Jet and droy were confronted by a brown long haired individual bearing her fangs towards them her eyes a ruby red. Breaking the ground beneath her.

"Nice to meet you fairies my name is Aki. Remember that name. The name of the one who will now crush you all." Aki shape shifted her arms into fortified boulders charging elfman first who changed his arm into the beast form. The two colossal fists collided creating a huge shockwave the aftermath destroying the ground beneath them.

Meanwhile droy threw his seeds sprouting several plants trying to entangle the female dragon slayer.

"Hmm not bad fairies but I'm just getting warmed up."

Elsewhere in edolas, two fairy tail wizards are also engaged in combat as the fairy tail wizards are facing the enemy guild.

Lisanna is in her tigress form using her high agility to dodge against erza knightwalker's Ten Commandments spear. On the other hand, Natsu and evil emperor Igneel were yet to commence their conflict gazing at each other in ice cold death stares.

Natsu ignites his fists not being able to hold back his pent up rage towards the man in front of him disgracing his fathers name and pride. Emperor Igneel is cackling evilly as he licks the blade of his Oshoku blade.

Natsu roared unable to hold back anymore stomping his foot through the ground with intense force shockwaves racing through the area.

Natsu rushed Igneel kicking down on his skull with his fire dragon's talons.

Igneel blocked Natsu's strike with his blade. Salamander quickly reacted though blasting his assailant with his fire dragon's roar.

Igneel unable to react in time was singed by Natsu's surprise attack. Quickly countering the emperor rammed the hilt of the blade into Natsu's gut.

Coughing out blood, Natsu manoeuvred himself flipping backwards punching Igneel in the face with his fire dragon's fist.

But the attack seemed to be ineffective. Natsu clenched his teeth

"So my dragon slayer magic isn't sufficient enough to take you down. Then how about this?" Natsu roared powering up his magic power flames summoned forth from the ground lightning quickly generating through the course of his body.

"Now let's see how you handle the lightning fire dragon slayer." Igneel grinned staring at Natsu's new power taunting him to come forward and continue.

"Seems like you're not too bad of a fighter. However, you won't be able to win just by dodging!" knightwalker said as she stabbed continuously for Lisanna quickly evading every piercing strike.

Lisanna bared her paws slicing quickly at knightwalker cutting parts of her arm with her intense speed. Knightwalker irritated sliced for Lisanna with her explosion ended spear.

Lisanna became submerged in an aura of light as her body began to change as the explosion occurred.

After the smoke cleared, Lisanna was revealed unharmed grasping the Ten Commandments spear with her dragon scaly arms slamming knightwalker by sweeping her by controlling her centre of gravity slamming her to the ground.

Knightwalker glared at Lisanna her spear now changing form again.

"Melforce!" The spear unleashed a powerful energy shockwave sending Lisanna crashing into the rocks.

Knightwalker didn't stop there chasing after Lisanna changing her spear form.

"Gravity core!" Lisanna cart wheeled out of the way conjuring a flame sphere behind knightwalker launching the magical blast into her back causing knightwalker to fly forwards from the aftermath.

The black knight wiped the blood from her mouth glaring towards Lisanna.

"Seems I've underestimated you. But now witness the power of the Ten Commandments final form!" Erza knightwalker's spear enlightened changing it's shape once more.

"Behold the final form Ravelt! "Come Fairy tail wizard Lisanna. This fight has only just begun!" Erza

charged Lisanna her spear glowing as bright as the nova stars. A huge blast summoning forth from it. Lisanna charged her flames growing larger throwing her blast straight at knightwalker causing an explosion of high magnitude flooding the area with a huge cloud of smoke. Erza searched through the area slicing randomly through the smoke making any attempt to catch her opponent off guard.

All of a sudden, Erza felt arms wrap round her waist feeling herself shortly after being lifted into the sky hearing the echoing sound of Lisanna's powerful flapping wings. Quickly descending again in a spiral formation.

"It's over black Valkyrie! Flame vortex!" Lisanna covered herself and erza in scorching flames spinning more rapidly. Crashing straight to the ground. Erza now unconscious lay helpless as Lisanna brought down her spear onto her scaly knee snapping the so called Ten Commandments in half and shortly after being incinerated by her dragon flames.

Lisanna looked onwards at Natsu still fighting the tyrant controlling this world and could not help staring at him in awe as he fought honourably and heroically in a completely selfless way.

"Mira we can do this! Let's attack him from both sides."

Meanwhile, the collassal battle between Fairy tail and Dragon heart raged on!

"Okay Erza ready when you are." The two fairy tail wizards charged from Sting's front and back.

Mirajane charged her Soul extinctor whilst Erza charged her lightning from her lightning empress armour.

However, sting merely grinned at the planned assault conjuring his holy magic power summoning it forth in several light beams.

"Holy ray!" Erza and Mirajane were directly hit by Sting's counter attack causing them to break and change tactics. Mirajane tries to use her darkness stream but her attack is interrupted by stings counter.

"White dragon's roar!" Mirajane is completely overwhelmed by the strike being knocked to the ground. Erza yells charging sting requipping into her Japanese cloth attire. Her benizakura equipped.

Sting laughed at her feeble attempt feeling her anger shooting out from within her aura. Sting summons forth his magic power an ominous white aura shooting out as he entered dragon force.

Sting evaded Erza's incoming stab and punched her right in the gut.

"Dragon slayer secret arts Holy Nova!" This impact creates a large impressive explosion on contact. Erza's cried out in pain using her benizakura to barely stand up on her feet. Erza's arm was drenched in blood along with her lower abdomen. Erza coughed out blood but stood up again. A hand tainted with blood gripped tightly around the hilt of benizakura.

"The superior guild? You think we care about being the best guild in fiore? Wrong! Our guild members only care about two things. The first is to complete the task assigned to us at all costs. And the second and most important, Is to protect our comrades and friends!" Erza shouted that as she began to requip her armour.

As erza emerged from the light around her, a new armour had been materialised. Her most powerful requip. The nakagami armour.

"Our fight sting is far from over!" Another sinister aura appeared behind erza. Mirajane now transformed into her most powerful take over Satan soul sitri. Now wearing a blue and white dress coat with golden horns shooting coming out of the side of her face.

"She's right sting the fight is just beginning!"

Elsewhere in magnolia, another fight has now commenced between another member of dragon heart and two fairy tail wizards the ice mage gray and the celestial wizard Lucy. Facing them was a powerful wizard named Fuyu the water dragon slayer.

He has blonde messy hair and slanted emerald green eyes. He's wearing a turquoise vest and black trousers.

"Lucy don't hold back. This guy has a ton of magic power!" Gray ordered moulding his ice magic.

Lucy nodded withdrawing a key from her waist.

"Open gate of the lion Loke!" Loke appeared in his usual black suit and red tie ready for battle illuminating his fists with the power of regulus.

Fuyu egged them on gesturing for them to bring it on. Gray made the first move charging towards Fuyu with his ice bringer attack. Fuyu halted Gray using his dragon slayer magic to halt gray's mighty sword.

"Water dragon's roar!" Fuyu fired his ultimate hydro pump blast the pressure of the attack knocking Gray back and off his feet. Lucy quickly rushed to Gray's side to see if he was okay whilst Loke fired his regulus impact.

A mighty inferno lion launched from Loke's fist. Fuyu forged a turquoise magic circle creating a water barrier blocking Loke's assault giving gray time however to flank Fuyu striking him in the back with his ice knuckle.

Fuyu suffered a direct hit crashing him into a nearby building. The building didn't remain where it stood though being obliterated to pieces from the sheer force of Fuyu's dragon force transformation.

Fuyu now donned with Blue dragon scales upon his face was now surrounded by water.

"Look's like you two are worthy to face my mighty dragon. A huge aquatic dragon appeared from nowhere charging straight towards Lucy its mouth opened wide ready to consume her whole. Lucy frozen in fear closed her eyes Loke quickly rushing to her aide.

But he was too far away to reach her. A pool of blood dripped from the water dragon's mouth and the ice mages lower abdomen.

"GRAY!" Lucy let out a blood curdling scream seeing her beloved being chomped down by the dragon's mighty razor sharp teeth. Gray stabbed at the dragon's mouth with his cold Excalibur but the deadly weapon was merely the sensation of a flea bite to the terrifying beast.

Which in retaliation, bit down harder on Gray causing even more of an excruciatingly painful sensation.

Lucy continuously in a rage struck the water dragon with her whip demanding it let gray go however her efforts were futile.

Tear stricken she didn't hold back on her assault. Just as Lucy couldn't help Gray, the water dragon lifting its neck up aiming to swallow Gray hole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lucy screamed unable to do anything.

"Water nebula!" out of nowhere a powerful magic water blast struck the water dragon catching it off guard loosening its grip on Gray dropping him to the ground and as a result was caught by the female water wizard Juvia.

Lucy was highly relieved that gray was safe and sound.

However, the fairy tail wizards were not out of the woods yet.

"My darling Gray are you alright?" Juvia questioned Gray now opening his eyes.

"Uh what Juvia?" Juvia smiled Gray remembering her name. Lucy dropped to her knee's so thankful that gray was still alive.

"Thank you so much for Saving Gray I'm hugely grateful!" Lucy said to Juvia in tears.

However, those tears didn't last long as soon as she saw Juvia cradling Gray's head in her breasts.

"Hey what are you doing to him he's mine!"

"My love for Gray isn't gone my love rival."

All of a sudden a huge cat fight broke out between the girls over gray until Lucy called a truce.

Juvia accepted wanting to protect Gray and knowing she could not win alone.

The counter attack of the female wizards is about to begin. Suddenly, Gray's wounds began to become less painful as a jade green aura surrounded his lower abdomen as his pain disappeared so did his blood pouring out of the wound which was now being closed up.

Gray looked up at a blue haired little girl kneeling over him.

"Wendy?" Gray questioned as he felt ease trying to stand up.

"Mister Gray I'm so glad I was able to help you." Wendy replied tear stricken with relief. Gray stared at the two wizards in front of him.

"Don't worry Gray leave this opponent to us." Said Lucy winking at him and smiling now knowing he was safely recovering. Gray simply nodded unable to fight just yet.

"Are you ready Juvia it's up to us to defeat this dragon and its master."

"This doesn't change anything Juvia will steal Gray from you and show him Juvia is the superior lady." Juvia and Lucy charged the dragon ready to vanquish it.

Elsewhere, we are reaching the conclusion of the fight between the gilded hero Natsu and the tyrannical ruler emperor Igneel. Natsu clenched his fists channelling his flames and the lightning surrounding him.

"Look's it's time I show you the power of a true dragon slayer!" Natsu runs straight towards Igneel engulfing his entire arm in flames and lightning launching a powerful punch towards Igneel. Quickly reacting, Igneel produced black flames blocking Natsu's incoming punch.

However, Igneel wasn't quick enough to anticipate the lightning strike that followed after.

As Igneel was struck by the lightning, Natsu gathered forth flames and lightning directing it straight towards Igneel.

"Lightning flame dragon's roar!" Natsu fired his mighty mega fire lightning blast obliterating everything within its path. The blast caused a dynamic explosion a huge cloud of smoke erupted where Igneel stood.

Once the smoke cleared, Igneel was no longer there.

"Did you get him?" questioned lisanna hugging his arm now his aura returned to normal.

"No look's like he got away I saw him summon a magic circle and disappear after.

"Well never mind him let's take you home Lisanna. Remember I have a promise to fulfil. Natsu said holding her tight. Lisanna nodded and smiled as they both returned to the guild in Edolas.

After Natsu and Lisanna returned, A huge party erupted within the guild now they were free from the emperor's tyranny.

After being greeted by Mystogan who was revealed to be the new ruler of edolas now Igneel is gone, he thanked them both revealing the way to escape Edolas and return to Earthland.

Mystogan removed all of his sticks placing each around them in a circle summoning a huge amethyst magical circle.

The Edolas crew waved goodbye and thanked them one thousand times in full gratitude.

Lisanna and Natsu waved back hand in hand as they travelled back to their home to tell everyone the great news but little did they know it wasn't going to be a happy reunion once they returned to magnolia.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9K 89 8
Lucy has been fighting the feeling that she's been stalked for a while now. When she and Natsu go on a job.. her suspicions are correct. Someone has...
306K 6.4K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
232K 4.7K 47
Lucy, the light of Fairy Tail was being bullied by her so called 'Nakamas'. She wasn't bullied by one person who she loved like a brother, Gray. The...
62.5K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...