The Accidental Marriage

By semperfi_

Gabriel Adams is Megan Hill's boss at her job.To describe him,his hot-headed and still single.Gabriel is the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Special Chapter!!
Alternate Ending

Chapter Two

108K 2.3K 107
By semperfi_

~Gabriel's POV~

"Dad,I told you I don't want to get married yet.I'm still young.I want to live life to the fullest,"I said.

"Haha.You're old now.And son,I'm older.All I want is to see my grand kids,"dad replied.

"Dad.."I moaned.

"That's it!"he exclaimed,which surprised me,"I order you to find a bride while I'm on vacation."

"What?!"

What is he talking about?Why would I-

"I'm going to Paris this week.I'll spend 2 weeks there.Makes sure by the time I come back,you have your bride.What if I die without seeing my grand kids?"

"Dad,don't talk like that.But still,while your in vacation?How will I find a bride that easily?"

He stood up and walked away,"There's always a way."

I stared at him while he left the room.

What have I gotten myself into?

~Megan's POV~

"Alright,Lilly.I'll be going now.I need to visit my mom in the hospital,"I said.

"Okay.Thanks,Meg!"she replied.

While I was walking,I passed Gabriel's office.I saw him.He was quite bothered.

Huh!That's what you get!

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

"Sorry,mom.I was late,"I apologized while waltzing inside my mom's room.

I saw Margo sitting next to her.

"Hi,sis!Did you greet Jake outside?"Margo chirped.

"Uh,no.Didn't see him,"I teased her.

Honestly,I really hate her boyfriend.He just kisses Margo in public.Even in front of me!

Eww..Disgusting.

"You are really mean to him!Why don't you just like him!His a nice guy!"she yelled,"I'm going!"

Mom and I watched her as she stormed out of the room.Then,we looked at each other and laugh.Mom hates Jake,too.

"You know,you don't have to tease your sister that far.He loves that jerk,"mom said.

"Yeah,I know,"I replied,taking a seat next to her.

"So,how are you feeling,mom?Everything fine?"

"Yes.Only I'm sick being here,"she chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.4K 33
When one day is able to flip Ekaterina's life upside down, a dangerous guy forces her into a marriage, and her father completely agrees, her trying e...
83.3K 2.6K 143
"It's time to focus on the company and stop doing disasters, as I see no other option, you will marry Nathaniel." Scarlett's father said. "Son I thin...
385K 9.3K 36
A naive teenage girl gets pregnant by the school player when he convinces her to come over and 'study'. Will he stay the player and leave her or beco...
223 20 10
Princess Megan from the kingdom of Dawn is now eighteen and must now choose a suitor. Shockingly she finds herself pregnant and she has no idea who...