Chapter Thirty Four

It's been a few days since I last saw Gabriel.

I can't believe how selfish I was to say that I don't have anything for him.

For 3 weeks,I've been blaming myself.Maybe if I said I still have feelings for him,then maybe we'd still be together.

"Knock,knock,"Margo said.

I looked at the door and smile gently.

"Hey."

"So how are you?Everything all right?"she asked.

"Fine.How's mom?Did she forgive me?"

"Mom already forgave you.She just hasn't gotten over yet about the whole 'act' thing,"she sighed.

"How about you?Have you gotten over about the 'act' thing?"Margo asked while grinning.

"Drop it,Margo."

"You said you don't feel anything for him.Is that true?"she asked.

"It is.Now,will you drop it?"

"What will you do if Gabriel is leaving town?"

I snapped my head to her,"Leave?"

"Oh,yeah.So..?"

"I'll wish him goodbye,"I answered.

"Okay.You go and wish him goodbye.."she muttered under her breath.

"He'll leave now?"

"Oh yeah.Bye.."she closed the door,leaving me expressionless.

His leaving town?

             vxGabriel's POVxv

"How about Megan?You're just gonna leave her like that?"Sheryll asked.

"Well,she told me she don't feel anything for me.If she said she did,even a tiny litte feeling for me,I'll take her with me,"I aswered.

"I think you're wrong.Did you see how she reacts when you're holding her?The way she gets jealous when you're talking to some girl?Please don't tell me you're blind,"she sighed.

"It was all an act.If you act,you have to put all your feelings in it.Like you're showing your true feelings,"I explained.

"That's exactly what she's doing.The only thing is,she's not acting.She's showing her true feelings for you,"she said.

"Still,she told me she doesn't like me anymore,"I mumbled.

"You know what,I'm leaving.I'm tired of saying things that you keep on denying.I'm trying to give you a hint that you can both talk things through but you keep on ignoring me so.."she stood up and walked through the door,"I'll gave you those words as a remembrance."

"Bye,Sheryll."

It was only a moment after Sheryll left when dad came in.

"So,when's your flight?"dad asked.

"Four hours from now,"I replied.

We were both silent for a moment then I broke the silence.

"Aren't you mad at me?"

"For what?Lying?"he asked.

I nodded.

"I know lying is bad but,you're only doing those things to please me,right?I realized that everything is partly my fault,"he said.

"Dad.."

"But I don't regret doing it.Because doing that,showed my son's true feelings,"dad smiled.

My eyes suddeny widened,"Did you plan all this?"

"What?No,"he laughed,"I didn't even know you were going to choose Ms. Hills.You could've chose someone else but why did you chose her?"

I shrugged,"I don't know.Maybe because we're always fighting and maybe if we didn't got busted,maybe we could be divorced by now.Or maybe because..I want to spend more time with her.I want to be with her more."

"That's my son."

              vxMegan's POVvx

"Hurry up!!"I yelled.

"W-wait second,okay?!"Margo answered.

"Are you done?"

"Yup.He'll be outside...now."

Then,there was a hoink of a car outsideour house.

We went to see a red car with some dude leaning against it.

"Derek!!"Margo squealed.

"Um,who is the dude?"I asked.

"The one who is giving us a ride,"she answered,"His name is Derek."

We got inside the car and drove heading to the airport.

I sat at the back quietly while Margo and the dude talked and giggled.

Please don't leave me just yet,Gabriel...