Be Afraid be Very Afraid

By _rld2000_

He stalks towards me as I frantically search for an exit, an escape from this nightmare. There is not escape... More

Chapter 1- Leaving
Chapter 2- The Ball
Chapter 3- My Mate?
Chapter 5- Escape

Prologue

479 18 0
By _rld2000_

The year is 3011, supernaturals control the world. Werewolves, witches, fae and worst of all vampires, roam the earth, ruling over weak mortals and other feeble supernaturals alike. 

Vampires rule over all other species; setting the laws and always breaking them. They are superior to everyone and no one is above them. The royal family consists primarily of vampires although other species marry in occasionally but their vampire blood is so strong it dominants over all over supernatural genes.

The vampire king reigns over everyone, the most feared individual especially to humans, especially to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 10.7K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | ð‘ðĄðžðš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭ðĻ 𝐎𝐭𝐚ðŦ...
3.4K 279 11
when your father is a devil and he wants you to find your "mate" and sends you to different planet where you reincarnated in to a human world where f...
7.9K 309 10
Juliette Swan's plans for a gap year were simple: take a break from the academic grind, enjoy quality time with her dad, bond with her younger sister...
8K 556 18
"I know you are there," she said, her heart beating loud in her chest as her eyes searched frantically around. "I can...sense you." She added, hoping...