My Life As Lucy Porter (Werew...

Von Ronnie_Lee93

Lucy Porter has always had a complicated life. Her parents got murdered when she was five and shes jumped fro... Mehr

Chapter Two<3
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter One<3

17.7K 176 9
Von Ronnie_Lee93

I lost my parents when I was five. I can't remember exactly what happened but I know they were murdered. I was the only surviving member of my bloodline so when they died I had no one. I was passed from foster family to foster family my whole life and it never got any easier.

I would watch movies and see the happy families and I knew that I would never have that. I would never feel a mothers gentle touch or have to deal with a fathers protectivness. Thats what devastated me the most. I would never be normal.

***

It was my sixteenth birthday and something felt off. This was supposed to be the most important year in a girls life and instead i had pain coursing through my entire body. I had no idea why. My foster family really didn't care what happened to me; as long as they got their money they were set; so I had no one to turn to.

I had just moved to a new foster family after being kicked out of my last one for unspeakable reasons. So, I  was starting a new school, on my birthday, where I knew no one. And to top it off, I was in pain. This was going to be a fantastic day. Not!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Blood Lust Von ThatOneEdgyKid

Mystery / Thriller

278 47 23
A 16 year old girl, Emma, has lived a normal life with her friend, Katie. Even with a happy life Emma still felt like something was off... After savi...
5.6K 191 20
It's five years later and Lucy hasn't seen joe since the funeral. But things take a spiral downwards when one night at a ball turns into a night Lucy...
85 3 13
After her parents died in a car accident, Emma tries to continue moving on with her life. Things change when she meets Chris, a new student. Chris ha...
259K 6K 58
A 17 year old girl named Emma lives in a foster home. She has been there for about two years and never has been adopted. But one day a man comes into...