The Alpha's Mark

By CeCeAnnT

Ray's messed up. In all ways possible. But she has a reason to be, right? No place to go. No shoulder to cry... More

The Alpha's Mark
Better Kiss My Ass Goodbye.
A Storm Of Confusion.
Misunderstood.
A Fist Full Of Love.
Self Control.
Gage's Psychotic Girlfriend.
Who The Hell Is Avery?
Setting Myself Up For Disaster.
Food Fight!
Poisonous Kisses.
Marked.
Dead End.
Finding Dustin.
A Different Side Of Gage.
If Looks Could Kill.
Dinner With The Greens.
Music To My Ears.
Hello, Temptation.
Over Protective, Much?
Coming Undone.
The Date.
Where Loyalty Lies.
Friend or Foe?
Decisions.
Ava Returns.
Too Close For Comfort.
Fighting To Be Free.
Epilogue.
Finding Dustin - Spin off!

The Nerve Of Him.

167K 3.4K 350
By CeCeAnnT

 "Baby!"

Gage stopped in front of me, and before I could be halted into a stop, I bumped into his lean, muscly back.

 I immediately shivered as sparks of electricity danced up my legs, to my arms, and to my neck.

Almost as if teasing me with the blissful sensation. I could only image what it would be like to be throwen on a desk,  and kissed senseless.

I bit my lip,

Freaking wolf hormones.

Wait,

Was that a girl's voice that called out baby?

"What Ava?" Gage's face showed annoyance as he turned, his eyes falling on me for a moment, before leading to a girl.

A girl wearing only a shirt. A white, long shirt.

A mix of lavender and cinnamon oozed off her, not just from the shirt, but from her skin.

One of the smells extremely familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Until I looked to Gage and got the drift off him, the exact same smell of cinnamon. 

"I woke up and saw you weren't there, I got worried."

I already hated this girl. Even if she did look nice and happy.

What I hated more, is that she looked like a angel. No fake lips, no fake hair. Nothing. She was pure perfection.

With long, auburn hair that reached right under her breast. A slim nose, red lips, and big blue innocent eyes. She seemed so..untouched. Fragile. Almost like a doll.

 I wasn't innocent. I wasn't as beautiful, by far. She smelled of flowers, while I smelled of booze. I was practically made up of cigarettesmoke. She drowned herself in angelic perfection, while I drowned myself with alcohol.

You've probably noticed I'm not the best with handling my problems. But if you were me, you'd understand. You'd understand I'm not some cry baby who craves attention.

"I'm fine, Ava."

I was pleased by the rough tone of his voice he used at her. I wanted nothing more then for her to back off, and for him to tell her to back off.  

But that didn't happen.

She glided towards him, and rested a delicate hand on his shoulder.

She soothed him with rubbing a finger across the bare skin, trying to comfort him. He didn't relax, exactly. But he leaned in to press a kiss to her temple.

My heart dropped.

It felt as if somebody had punched me in the stomach, knocking the breath out of me along with the words I wanted to utter.

"Just go back to the room."

He urged her with his hand, and she nodded, hesitantly.

She looked towards me. A look of pity on her face. Sympathy.

I felt my blood churn at the thought, a scream of frustration crept up my throat, I died to let it out and scrape the bitches face off.

I'm all up for kicking her ass right now too. I bet we could snap that pretty little neck so quickly.

Don't try to influence me.

I barked back at the wolf side of me, and I heard a growl play in my head. I had to physically restrain myself as my animal side banged on the door. The door that I had kept locked. This time, I took better percaustions. I had bolted, chained, and locked that side of me, down.

I wasn't going to let it happen again. I couldn't.

"Bye, baby." She whispered, her voice the sound of bells as she gracefully pranced to the room. Shutting it close with a small click.

"Come on, men."

Gage's silk voice with a steel coating ringed in my ear. And we were led to the office.

Where I was pushed to sit in my seat. I glared at Ethan, who sneered at my look.

Gage took his seat behind the desk. He propped his arms up, and clenched his fist, leaning his head onto his hands.

"Now, what the fuck is going on?"

"We found this girl while pratiolling, sir. We presume that she was Alpha Addison's daughter. We thought we'd take her back here, since we couldn't believe the scent coming off her."

My chest tightened, and my throat closed at the mention of my last name.

It felt like the once silk comforter that was draped around my body was torn away,

 The cold had wrapped around me, like a winter overcoat. Chilling me till I froze.

Oh god.

Did they know?

Did they know I had killed them?

Do I play dumb?

So many fucking questions, yet no answers.

"That's impossible, they were all killed off."

He shook his head, and even though he didn't know, I was still sitting on the edge of my seat.

"Your father flipped when he saw her, man. Wasn't he banging a chick from that pack, anyway?" One of the goons boomed, as if he wasn't afraid to speak to the Alpha in a inappropriate manner.

I craned my head to see who this brave bastard was, only to reveal a man with a patch of red flamming hair and dark brown eyes. He stepped forward, and took a bite from the green apple he tossed casually.

"Elli, you do know how fast I can get you killed off, yes?" Gage taunted, and leaned forward, a sadistic smirk plastered his features.

Man, did he look handsome when he was being mean.

Ray, focus.

"Did I ever tell you how good your hair looks today? No? Well, it looks fantastic."

'Elli' faked a smile, what a kiss ass.

I scuffed.

"Something you would like to say, beautiful?"

I cursed at myself for even making a sound. 

What the hell do I do?

Smile? Laugh?

Before I could even decide, I was grabbed roughly by the chin. And forced to face the rebellious red head.

"I said, got something  to say, beautiful?" He hissed at me.

I bit my tongue, trying to force myself not to say something along the lines of, oh, I don't know,

"Go fuck yourself."

Great job with keeping your mouth shut, Ray. Really.

He removed his hand from my chin, only to be gifted with a blow to the cheek.

My head snapped to the side, and my hair hung in my face.

My cheek stung, and so did my heart.

How the fuck could Gage let that happen? Why wasn't he sticking up for me?

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. Gage looked pain. But didn't say anything about it.

You bastard!

"Elli, I will handle things from here." Gage snarled at him. And Elli raised his hands in the air, and gave a 'I-Didn't-Do-Anything' Look.

"What's your name, rogue?" He asked, and directed the harsh tone towards me. 

"Lauren." I lied and spat back at him.

"It's Ray Addison, Alpha. I did some research. She's their only child."

"Isn't Ray a dude's name?" The smart ass, Elli asked.

"Isn't Elli a chick's name?" I remarked.

He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, then cackled.

"Feisty, I like."

I wasn't sure if I should be flattered, or disgusted.

Nope.

Definitely disgusted.

"Elli," Gage growled at him. Catching me by surprise.

Elli shrugged.

My eyebrows shot up, I was confused, how could he be so cold, yet, so..nice? Was that the correct word for it? Probably not.

Gage reminded me of the old man,

Complicated,

Confused,

Disconnected,

Mean,

A bit of a douche, also.

And for some reason, everything along those lines, just made me more attracted to him.

Why? I didn't know. My emotions were a whirlwind lately. Hormones these days.

Yeah, go ahead and blame everything on your hormones. Did your hormones make you kill your parents?

The voice taunted, and my teeth gritted, intentionally.

"Just tell me, are you going to kill me or what?" I ended up blurting out. I just couldn't stand the suspense. I wanted the storm to pass. Along with whirlwind of emotion.

"Everybody, leave the room. I need to talk to Ray. Alone." Gage announced.

No, no, no.

"Whatever you say, man." Elli opened the door, and people poured out, looking over their shoulder with a smirk. They had a certain glint of humor in their eyes. They wanted me dead, it seemed.

I gulped down a log of spit, and the door clicked.

His presence overwhelmed me as we were left alone. Worst then before.

He stood, and walked over to me.

My breathing picked up.

And I turned my head, waiting for a punch, a push, something.

But all I felt was his breath near my face, and his hands gliding across the side of stomach.

Leaving a burning path of lust and want.

His fingers ran down the smooth skin of my arm, and lead to the ropes. I felt him loosening the ropes, till they were gone completely.  

He gripped both my hands, and slowly brought them to where they settled on my lap.

"Look at me," He mumbled. But I refused.

I was scared. I was scared I'd do something I'd later on regret.

If I were to live, I couldn't get close to him. I couldn't let him in.

No matter how good he made me feel.

"Look at me." He growled out.

I turned my head slowly,

Our noses touched. And our breaths mixed.

My eyes ran from his chest, up slowly to his face.

Meeting his blue orbs.

My chest clenched,

Damn him. Damn him to hell!

Right now I didn't mind saying hello to death.

This was worst then being punched, kicked, shoved.

This was a physical and mental torture. He knew he held me captive.

And he used it against me.

"You know I can't kill you, don't you?" He mumbled.

He raised a hand, and I backed away, giving him a wary look.

He settled his hand on my cheek, and rubbed at the red print that Elli had given me.

"Your so lucky I can't," He sneered out. And yanked his hand away from my face.

Clenching it at his side.

"Why not?" I breathed out. Surprised by the soft tone of my voice.

"Because unfortunately, were bound to each other. Meaning bloody, fucking, mates!"

The sound of his disgust made me swell with sorrow.

He sounded so angry, so, miserable. And I didn't blame him. Who would want me as a mate?

 I was tainted,

I was messed up,

I was..sick.

"So, I have to keep you alive. But your going to be a good little bitch, and follow my rules, yes?"

I was taken back by his words, and immediately, anger flared inside me.

"Over my dead body." I hissed.

"Your words warm my heart, Ray.  And you won't tell a soul about us, got it?"

"There's nothing to tell, anyway. Your just another jackass in my life."

"And your just another bitch."

---

Wow, I'm so shocked by the response to my story.

I never knew people would like it this much! I logged on today and was super shocked when I saw my story was #60 on the werewolf list!

I just wanna thank you guys, I never thought I was a good writer before. You guys give me the confidence to keep on writing!

Also, go ahead and point out any errors that I missed. So, I can go back and correct them.

Picture of Ray on the side. --->

I just had to use that picture. xD

COMMENT, VOTE, BLAH.

:P

P.S. I'm stuck on who should play Gage.

I was thinking either, Ian Somerhalder Or,

Adam Gregory.

Tell me what you think in the comments below.

Thanks so much!

- Cece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.9K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
1.1M 28.1K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
1.3K 15 50
Tika They delivered me to him on a silver platter. Four years ago I was an ordinary girl with a privileged life. After killing the only family I have...
18.6K 355 26
In a bad fire at the age of ten Jane parents were killed leaving her to fid for herself. Before they died her father always told her stories about wo...